Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Smithy's Lady, farmer's daughter (Wolvenrogue and Vampire07)

What he did made her cry out in shock. Milk streamed out from her and landed on his flesh and she watched him trying to lick it in mid stream. Her cheeks redden at this sight but moaned when his finger dipped down, rubbing her. Leaning back as she grabbed his knees while she rode his long hard cock. When he raised his finger to her lips she didn't want to taste it but tonight it was about trying new things. Leaning forward she took his finger into her mouth tasting herself on his finger. When he was bucking under her she sank her nails into his knees. A soft whimper left her lips as she felt her soft walls wrap tightly around him, it was so tight, when she cummed it sprayed out over his groin with her holding her legs to his outer thighs.

When she came for him and he felt her clamp down hard on his member, he could no longer hold back, his cock throbbed and swelled within her before adding his own juices to hers which were continuing to spill out between them. He pull her down to him and kissed her with a passion he had not felt since well before the baby had been born. He had his playmate back and he was loving it. "I could do this every day!" he exclaimed. You are so beautiful. He lifted a breast to his lips and began to suck on it. A thick stream of milk filled his mouth. It was clear his babies would never be hungry, She was producing more than enough milk.

Feeling him pour into her made her quiver but with him pulling her down she moaned against his lips. To her she had her friend, lover, protector and husband to herself not to the country. Wrapping her arms around his shoulders with her rocking her hips to enjoy every moment with him. While he lifted her large breast she gasped loudly. "Oh lord...." Looking down seeing him just sucking on her breast like that turned her on. "Michael...Oh god!" She ran her fingers through his hair holding him there. The thought of him so called stealing milk didn't bother her as she didn't think he'd be touching her like this ever not until the little ones were eating solids.

He first sat then stood, and pushed her down hard over his member as he pulled her thighs tightly around his waste before sitting back down and kissing her passionately. he loved the feeling of her full breasts between them which were now leaking continually from the stimulation. He hugged her to him and just held her. "Its so good to have you tight in my arms again. Nothing will ever feel as good!"

When he stood she grabbed hold of him tightly but when he returned to sitting down she gave a small cry. He plunged himself bit deeper into her. With her heart beating faster the milk from her breasts just dripped down between them. "Darling, you held me in your arms before." She gave a weak laugh as she reached up cupping his cheek. "But I guess its different when it comes to being close to your loved one." Lillian leaned forward as she wrapped her arm around his neck. Her legs were locked around him from him adjusting their position.

"Yeah I know I have, But I just love it. I missed it for so long. It just always feels so good now. I never want to let go." he kissed her and looked deep in her eyes. I can't wait till the twins are big enough to travel and understand where they are. I have some place I want you and them to see. I want them to enjoy it just as I did when I was small. I just hope its still there. I haven't been there in years.

Smiling as she kissed him deeply while she ran her fingers through his hair. "How about you go off to find it instead of working? I know you've been working your tail off for us." Slowly she managed to get herself loose from him. "Want to bathe with me. Looks like you need it now since you took the over flow of milk." Laughing softly as she grabbed his hand forcing him to follow her. He had made the modern hot plumbing for the bath. Turning the knob as hot water rushed into the large tub but after a few moments she turned it off then slipped into the how water. "You know..I do enjoy it when we bathed together. If I remember right you made sure the stomach was sparkling clean."

"Yes I'd like to bathe with you, but the idea was to let you and my children see it and share the memories with me. I'll just wait until they are a bit older. Besides, we have plenty of good to do here, and I barely just got back! I'm not sleeping alone again, at least not voluntarily. He climbed in the tub and pulled her in with him facing him, their legs intertwined and his cock laying along the length of her slit. Her breasts just continuing to drip. "I think I'm either going to have to get the babies, or empty you myself!" he said laughing. "Want me to bring them to the tub?"

Crying out in a giggle as he pulled her down in the tub on top of him. Laying against his chest as he made a comment about her breasts. "Oh they'll stop on their own. Also the little ones are asleep right now I don't think you want to be the one who has to walk them the entire night?" Smirking as she shifted her hips to feel his cock lightly pressing against her slit. Though she reached up pinching her own nipples to where the milk had stopped leaking from them. The bath was wonderful as she kissed his throat. "I never did thank you for putting the water heater in before you left. It made bathing in winter much easier."

The warm water felt good against his skin, and having her laying on his chest was sheer heaven. He ran his hands up and down the soft curves of her body and then held her bottom in his large hands. He had always liked how her lower cheek felt there. He marveled at how much of a true hour-glas shape she had. wonderfully slender at the waist, she had recovered well from the babies, yet amazingly full where it counted. "You are amazingly sexy" he said. I think if I am not to work for a day, this is the way I like to spend it. Its cold outside, so I think when were done with our bath, I'll feed the animals and just come back in and spend the day with you. We can build a big fire so that the house is warm, and then spend the day together naked. The babies won't know the difference."

Laughing as she kissed him softly. "Its late in the night. The moon is still up." She said as she reached up pulling the curtain aside letting him see. "But overall I think I can make the nudist thing happen. Just if you plan on taking me by force take me in a different room than the children are in." Winking at him as she shifted to where she sat between his knees. Leaning forward she began to wash and scrub her body making it soft and supple once more. Once she felt clean she laid back against his chest with her breasts in full view of him.

He smiled as he looked down over her shoulder at her breasts as she laid back against him. "I guess when we are together I lose all track of time. That just means we have more time before the animals and babies will need feeding." We'll just do that at sunrise and resume our fun later. Why don't we spread blankets in front of the fireplace and take a nap right there until we hear the babies start to cry." He was playing with her nipples with one hand and her clit with the other. as they lazed in the warm water.

A soft moan escaped her lips as he rubbed her clit but jumped when he went for her nipples. "If I didn't know better I'd think you're trying to get more milk." Laughing softly as she let hi play abit but sleep did sound good. She was up roughly around the same time as him so the hot bath was a luxury to her at this point. When the water got bit cold she patted his thigh with her getting up out of the water. Water beads over her soft skin as she grabbed them a towel to dry off with.

Letting the water out of the tub she went to the living room as it smelled fresh and full of life, thanks to Michael scrubbing months ago. Though she was grateful that he had help on sanding the wood planks down then finishing off so the blood wasn't noticeable. With her getting blankets down with pillows on top. She was letting him get the extra firewood while she laid back on the make shift bed in front of the dying fire. Goosebumps appeared over her arms and down her slender legs.

Michael shivered as the wood box , though inside was against an outside wall and very cold most of the winter. He quickly built up the fire and then cuddled up to her with their skin warming each other with the help of the fire. He pulled a blanket over then as they cuddled beneath it and enjoyed the fire light, before finally warming up and drifting of to sleep in each other's arms. They had slept for what seemed like minutes while four hours passed, and their blissful sleep was interrupted by the cries of tiny voices from the nursery. Michael got up shivering, and returned with the twins and helped her put one at each breast, before dressing and kissing her on his way to feed the animals.

While nestled up to him the sun was rising in the East with the light reflecting off the frosted morning dew. Though with the cries the pups were crying in hopes they could get attention to the children. Waking up as she felt her sensitive breast being handled having milk spill over her once clean skin. Sitting up as she held the little ones while they fed when he walked off to tend to the animals. It took the two awhile to finish with her laying on her side while the twins kicked and giggled. The dogs had gone outside with Michael to get a good run in but the two stayed close to the house.

Michael fed the animals and then the pups. After getting them all situated. he came back in and stripped off his clothes as her walked in the door. Naked again, he sat beside Lillian and watched as the babies fell asleep at her breast. He picked them up gently and took them back to the nursery to sleep off their meal. Then he returned to spend time with the love of his life sinking into the couch beside her.

She had wanted to spend time with the twins but it seemed Michael had other plans. "Michael, what is on your mind?" She asked with her turning to where she was leaning against his knee. She was still on the floor when he gathered the little ones up.

I don't know, just to spend time with you and the babies. They will wake back up in a half hour or so and I'll go get them. Once they have slept off their full stomachs they will be ready to play. What do you want to do?

Years went by as Lillian watched her children grow up. Aiden was muscular as his father and Elizabeth had men chasing her. Hell Elizabeth was married off to a Noble states away and she seemed very happy even with the fact she couldn't bare children so in a way the pressure was on Aiden for grandchildren and the farm would be left to him when Lillian and Michael passed on.

Miles away a new noble family had moved in a large white Victorian manor with the finest of horses and hounds. Their daughter, Adela or Addi, seemed to be the most structured of the three siblings as she was the middle child between her brothers who were often off on hunting trips with their parents or one of the brothers would stay behind when a party was being thrown. Addie, had the flare of her hips that gave off her tiny waist and yet her breasts were the size of apples. A pear shaped form. Her long snow white hair was always braided from her face when she went riding or practicing her archery. Victor, the oldest sibling was behind as he had recently hired Aiden to work on the estate perhaps to live there as he worked.

Victor had sandy blonde hair as he interviewed Aiden while Addie was in the large gardens running the long bow over the violin strings. "So, Aiden...From what I heard you've come from a respectable family who the other nobles had recommend you be given a chance. Though what experience do you have handling horses, hounds and any other duties?" He asked as he stood tall and strong like Aiden every woman wanted him as he was the Adonis in his social circle. "Also how are your manners?"

Aiden replied to the man in a courteous tone of voice, "I have served with my father and mother, both in his blacksmith's shop and also on the family farm since I was a small boy. My father brought me up to be a gentleman, regardless of my station. I am an experienced Smith, Ferrier, and Horseman, and have with my father and mother trained some of the most prized hunting hound and horses in our county. That speaks for itself. As to my manners, I strive to treat everyone, especially women, with courtesy and respect. I shall leave you to be the judge as to whether that is true. I shal be pleased to serve on this estate, in your employ if that suits you. " he stood tall before the man, at 6 ft 5" a good 8" taller And broad and well muscled body stretched his shirt in a way that had not gone unnoticed by the man's sister. He had noticed her eyes following him as he walked through the garden on his approach to the manor. He had noticed the young woman also, as he had tipped his hat to her and smiled as he passed.

Addie had taken note of Aiden's arrival and figured he'd be sent away without a word. So with the time passing she was surprised he was still there. Victor stood there listening to Aiden as he learned they have taken in one of the prized stallion and mare from this man's farm.

"I see....You will start tomorrow but Mr Aiden....Keep your distance from Lady Adela she's to be married off when we found a suitable husband for her." He said as he was ready to head off when Addi or Adela walked up with the soft brown violin in her hands. "Ah! Addie, this is Aiden he will be working here on the estate. He will make sure you are respected at the parties and be sure to throw the rubbish out." In Victor's opinion Aiden was among those who shouldn't be considered as a possible brother in law.

Addi, who had her long hair braided to one side looked to Aiden with a glance. So far she hadn't found a man who interest her or left an impression. "Why are you telling me? You never allowed a woman to make any choice." Her voice was soft and yet there was a snap to it that showed there was some sibling friction. Victor gritted his teeth seeing his sister walking off with her hips swaying under her gown. Though she stopped to look over at Aiden with her greenish eyes with gold flecks landing on his orbs. "Welcome to the Estate. If my brother hadn't told you there is a room in the stables for over nights but if you need a more permanent place to sleep I am sure I can find you something."

"Thank You miss!" he said with a slight bow. "I'm sure that what ever acomodations are available will be more than adequate. Am I to understand that I am to attend parties and act as your security? I wasn't away that that would be required. I will need some assistance from you in selecting appropriate attire, and it would be helpful to have a list of the dates and times when my assistance is required.

Addi looked to Victor who was still annoyed she spoke in a way that was like her slapping him in front of the help. Smiling she looked to Aiden. "I'll be sure you'll get a list of dates and times along with that I'll have Roxy notify you the day before."

Victor growled slightly as Roxy was his play thing from time to time and she was an attractive young woman. So other men near his toys didn't sit well with him. If he said a word about it then it'd be clear about his behavior with women.

Bowing her head to the men as she turned heading inside to put the expensive violin away. Though Victor looked to Aiden. "Be sure you don't find yourself in her bed." That was the last thing he said as he went inside though Thomas an older man laughed.

"Seems like Young Victor has competition." He said with a smile as he beckoned Aiden over. "I'm Thomas and we'll be working together. Let me feel you in on something..Victor fancies himself as the Sex God women want. He's sleeping with Roxy, Ruby, Tiffany....All three work here. So another young stud here is like he may lose those women to you."

Aiden, listened, but said nothing. He had just gotten the job and wasn't interested in losing it over a woman at the moment. He went down to the stables and began to put them in the kind of order his father always expected. By that standard they were sorely lacking. He was working hard and stripped off his shirt against the heat. He was working up a sweat when he heard giggles and saw three women peeking at him from barn door.

Addi at the time was walking in with her pulling her leather gloves on over her white blouse that was opened slightly. Wearing a skirt as it swished slightly as she noticed three women watching Aiden closely and giggled. "Ladies, let the man work." She said as the three pouted to her but one mentioned Addi knew what was happening under the roof even if she played 'dumb'. Shortly the three took off to finish the wash but Addi turned to Thomas.

"Thomas, mind getting Blossom ready for a ride?" She asked sweetly to the older man who grinned to her.

"Aye! I'll get her saddled up and ready to go." Thomas said as Addi squeezed his arm. While he left to go handle the Golden mare who was in a pasture with the others.

Addi turned to see Aiden was working hard and he had rippling muscles that glistened with sweat. "Aiden, I hate to interrupt you while you're working but....How did you find out we needed another hand? We've only been in this area for six months. We're still trying to get to know the community itself."

Back
Top Bottom