Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Maine Thing (Wolvenrogue and Aryail)

wolvenrogue

Singularity
Supporter
Jordon left Interstate 95 at the town of Millinocket and headed out on one of the few paved roads heading into Maine’s remote and unspoiled northwest. He was headed toward the shore of Eagle Lake, where he planned to spend three weeks hiking, canoeing and camping. He had done considerable research on the area, but was unprepared for the absolute remoteness and raw beauty of the area. About an hours drive from Millinocket, the pavement ended. There was gravel a few miles more and the road became a two track logging road, rocking his pathfinder side to side. He looked at the GPS and he was now an icon of a car in a vast empty space. Expanding the map, he could see the Lake, but there was no indication of the road he was on or any others. Looking at his cell phone , the words “No service” flashed on the screen. He shut it off. He was off the grid.

He had wanted to be alone, and he had gotten his wish. He stopped a moment and reevaluated. He had plenty of fuel, 3 weeks of food, plus his canoe and fishing equipment. That and his training as a navy seal renewed his confidence. He put the pathfinder in gear and continued on. It was nearing dark when he crested a hill and the looked out over the expanse of what he recognized as Eagle Lake the sun was setting and turning the sky pinkish. The fall colors were magnificent, simply breathtaking. He stopped and snapped a picture.

It took two more hours to find a way to reach the shore of the lake, and when he finally did it was pitch black. He could hear the water, but until his eyes acclimated, the lake was a black abiss. Taking out a candle lantern, he lit it and the light was nearly blinding by comparison to the night. Then he looked up. The stars were amazing. Unspoiled by city light, there were millions of them. Happily he unpacked his gear, and set up camp. Knowing there were black bears and moose about, he packed all the food and anything with a scent in a canvas bag, and after tossing a rope over a high tree limb, tied it up high in a tree 20 yards from camp. He lit a small fire and sat by it in the cool of the fall evening. It felt wonderful as it crackled and glowed. He put out the candle and just took in the awesome sights and the smell of the pines.

As he looked out over the lake, he saw what looked like a flickering light high up a bank along the southern shore. “Curious” he said out loud, though obviously to no-one in particular. It appeared to be about 5 or 6 miles away across the water, maybe ten if you hiked along the shore. He made a mental note to check it out in the morning. As the fire began to die down, he crawled into his tent, Undressed, and climbed naked into his sleeping bag. He always slept this way when camping, even in cold weather, as his clothes would invariably become damp during exercise, and that dampness would make him cold at night. He was asleep in seconds.

He woke in the best way possible. No alarm clock, just the sun rising over the lake and warming the tent. He got up, utterly refreshed and got back into his clothes. He climbed out, stretched and decided on hiking. He was eager to explore, so he pulled down his food cash and selected trail snacks and dried foods. They were light and easy to carry. He grabbed a fresh apple to get him started, and put away the food. Jason’s healthy habits showed. He was a muscular six foot tall with rippling abs, and agile as a cat. He was a trained climber and could easily swim twenty miles. A shock of sandy hair topped the 27 year old’s head, and his rugged features were set off by crystal blue eyes. Pulling his backpack on, he set off along the southern shore of the lake in the direction of the strange flickering light he had seen in the distance.

Hanna was 18 years old and she had a really nightmare of a night, all of this had been really stupid of her. All of it had been for a stupid, stupid bet about how she could go hiking with high heels on, and if not she would have to pay all of her saved money... likewise if she managed to do it, she would of gained a lot of money too!

But she had failed miserably, she was feeling cold, and she was scared, plus her ankle hurt! A lot!

Well actually it was just a little, in fact she didn't even had an injury and while it still hurt every time that she tried to stand up and move... it was really nothing. She could be such a baby from time to time.

She was wearing high heeled boots, very expensive looking, they were over the knee and of a light grey color. She was also wearing black tight leggings, a short skirt and matching top. And of course her long, smooth and lovely dark hair was let free and easily fell down her shoulders. She had bluish-greenish eyes and a really attractive face. She was only about 5'3'' height, maybe somewhere between 5'3'' and 5'4'' without her high heels. She was pretty short anyway which is why the idiotic thing of going hiking with her high heels had started.

She had even filmed it with her cellphone! Which was now out of battery. Everything has started to well and then... one misstep and down she went!

Following the shore of the lake, he walked easily on the firm wet sand. The morning was clear and crisp, almost frosty. His boots crunched at times on the gravely shore. After walking perhaps a mile, the beach ended, and a sheer cliff some 90 feet tall or so rose imposingly out of the lake. He looked at the situation and realized that without swimming at least a mile there was no way around it on the shore of the lake and so finding a game trail, he followed it back into the woods, reasoning that the deer had long since found a path around this obstacle. Perhaps a thousand yards back in the woods the path took off up a steep hill. The footing was treacherous, as the trail consisted of a sandy loam soil covered by rotting oak leaves, and was extremely unstable and quite slippery. He proceeded with caution, and as the trail grew steeper , and his altitude increased, he took out his rope and tied it off to a stout tree and continued climbing . Each hundred feet or so, he would stop, release the line and tie it off again. After an hour of steady climbing he reach the top of the cliff and followed the game trail along its edge, again keeping himself securely tied off. The view of the lake from this position was awesome, and he forced himself to be very careful lest he fall. As he worked his way along the trail looking for a way back down, he saw the trail begin to head back down, but he could see that the trail was falling away rapidly and that walking down it was going to be nearly impossible without falling.

As he looked for a suitable tree to tie off his rappelling rope to he saw something odd on the ground . It appeared to be a piece of light blue fabric, after picking it up he recognized it as a part of a piece of clothing. Looking around he noticed the ground was disturbed and that there were considerable scrape marks along the trail. Looking back across the lake toward where he knew his camp was, he was reasonably certain that this was where he had seen the flickering light the previous evening. If some one had fallen, they had been out all night and were likely in grave danger.

Locating a stout tree, he tied off his 200 foot rope, and throwing it over the edge, he secured him self to it with a carabiner and began a controlled decent. Reaching the bottom, he found that he was still on a narrow ledge some 60 feet above the water of the lake. Looking to his left, he saw what appeared to be a young woman. Moving carefully, knelt beside her and attempted to shake her awake. “Are you alright?” he asked. He couldn't believe anyone would hike out here in a skirt and high heels.

Hanna was snoozing in a fairly adorable way so when he woke her up she opened her eyes widely and gasped, scared. "Oh my god!" she said with her sweet voice, her heart racing inside her chest.

"Geez, no! I'm not fine!! I fell down and I can't climb very well now" she explained "But that's not a reason to wake me up so roughly, idiot!" she protested. She placed her hands on one of his shoulders, using the support to stand up. As soon as she stood up and tried to step on her right foot she winced a bit. it was only a contusion, nothing that some ice, time and a nice massage couldn't heal on its own. Her top actually revealed a nice view of her cleavage, as well as of her tight black bra. She was a real hottie. Perky average breasts, a nice firm ass and despite her short height she had a great pair of legs too.

"Ow ow!" she protested again. "Before you scream at me for my outfit, this was a bet that I just lost, it was all going so well! 15 minutes more and I would have made it to the top... but then I got scared and fell down" she said with some regret "And now I lost a lot of money and my ankle hurts!" she said, pouting a bit.

Being hurt and just having spent a night on the ground with an injured ankle, he could see why she would be grumpy, and it was clear she had no clue just how precarious her situation really was . "I don't realize just how steep it is above this point. there is a reason I have these. Without them, I could never have made it down here." he leaned out on his rope and quickly decided they would be going down, not back up and that she would be riding back to his camp in the canoe.

His next challenge would rigging a makeshift harness. She obviously didn't weigh much,so his ropes would hold them both just fine, however the skirt was another matter, it just couldn't stay. He stopped a moment to introduce himself and explain things. My name is Jordon, and with any luck I will be able to make today better than yesterday, but you need to understand that a mountain goat couldn't make its way up from here without help, so we are going down. "That means relying on this rope to hold us, which it will, and that means pulling up your skirt and tying us together face to face. It's the only way to make it down safely. I need you to be OK with that. I can't have you getting angry at me and not cooperating. It will only just get us both killed."

She rolled her eyes, pulling up her skirt just fine. She was wearing black leggings under it so no skin was revealed at all, plus she was also wearing black lace panties under the leggings, if he had any hopes or even seeing any hint of her most private places then he was sorely going to be disappointed.

Hanna wasted no time in tying herself up close and personal with him, the contact was tight but she didn't mind it, it was now clear that she was not exactly ignorant or unskilled at climbing, in fact she was pretty impressive and she was only eighteen years old.

"Tight enough?" she asked as she secured the knot, her legs were pretty much between one of his, her breast firmly pressed against him, which left her sore ankle without any stress at all too, which was great for her. Despite being alone for a whole night, her scent, this close, was so very sweet and appealing in a fairly intoxicating and addictive way.

He pulled on the lines and checked them. "Yes I think so." He pushed them off the edge and began a slow repel the weight of their bodies pushing them tighter together during the descent. once they were hanging free in the air it was only a matter of a minute before they reached the bottom and made a soft landing on the narrow beach at the bottom of the cliff.

As he untied the harness Jordon looked over her outfit and said "I have to ask, you obviously have climbed before, judging from the way you tied yourself in. So what possibly convinced you to climb alone in such a remote place, dressed like that? I mean its gorgeous, your gorgeous, but whose going to see it out here? You are lucky you weren't stuck up there all winter."

He was honestly flabbergasted by the situation. He helped her to sit down, and and then pulled the release cord that let his climbing ropes fall to the bottom. MY camp is is a bit over a mile down the beach. I don't think you want to walk it on these stones in those heels. You can ride on my shoulders or I'll get the canoe. What is your pleasure?

"I told you already! Weren't you listening to me? Or were you just getting naughty looks at me like half of the male population?" she replied, still on a bad mood, not at him but in general, at everything.

"It was a bet!" she added "And I lost" she said too before pretty carefully jumping on just one heel around him and then jumping on his shoulder, wrapping her arms around them and her legs around his waist.

"I guess this answers your question?" she said, tightening her grip a little so that she would not fall.

"And it's you are gorgeous, not your gorgeous" she corrected him. Yes she was on bitch mode, a very gorgeous bitch, all alone and likely single, with him...

reaching behind his back, locked his hand together beneath her ass making a seat to support her. It was easy walking. he had backpacks that weighed more and she was truly tiny in comparison to him. After a bout 40 minutes they reached his camp on the beach. Here we are, he said. He pulled a log over for her to sit on, and rekindled the fire. Now that your safe, lets have a look at the ankle that's hurting you. He knelt at her feet in the sand and started unzipping the boot.

He paused a moment then stopped and went to the tent and returned to to her with a first aid kit, and then continued removing the boot and set it aside. He very gently moved her foot in various directions. " Does any of that hurt?"

"Ow ow ow!" she whimpered as he started to remove her expensive looking boot.

"Ow OW!" she repeated again once it was off.

"Ow ow ow ow ow!" and again and again. She was such a baby girl for this things.

"It's nothing really, I already looked and there is no injury at all, it's probably just a silly contusion, you know?" she explained, still making a cute OW! from time to time.

She remained there on her log while he examined her little foot, her nails were perfectly done and painted with a green color, matching the color of her top. Her black leggings reached down to her ankles, there was no sign of bruises, likely the hit was absorbed by her boots and she was just sore from it.

"You know? You should feel quite honored since nobody has ever touched me other than a member of my family but, you know, that doesn't count" she grinned a bit. Little by little, thanks to their closeness, her bitch mood seemed to improve.

He chuckled at her words. " I guess this must be the first time in your life you needed anyone's help I suppose." he took some Icy hot from the first aid kit and rubbed it into her foot. "that won't do much, but it does help with the pain" taking out an ace bandage he wrapped the ankle, and then going to the tent got out a thick padded sock and slipped it over her foot to keep it warm. "would you like to wear the other one to match?"

He went back to the car and got out some mac and cheese and some fruit and started to boil some water. "Care for an apple?" he asked her.

"Actually leave it off, keeping it cold is a must you know? If you keep it warm then the pain doesn't go away" she said, not even waiting for him to put the sock off, she did it on her own, showing off just how flexible she was.

"Sure, I like apples" she said, getting one and biting it right away. "May I get some water too? I lost my bottle when after I fell down" she said with a bit of a smile.

"I'm a single independent woman, I can handle myself... for the most part anyway" she rolled her eyes, she hated to ask for help but so far... she had enjoyed the help from him.

"What about you? Married I guess? You look much older than me, won't your wife get jealous for helping me out, here all alone?"

"Did you see a ring? you wont find one. I'm single too and I can take care of my self too. I just don't feel the need to prove it all the time. Believe it or not, I have no preconceived ideas about your abilities at all. But you have to admit if you ran into me on the side of that hill dressed in a brooks brother suit and wing tips, you would have questioned my abilities as a climber. Why you took such a bet, I'll never understand, but that's not my business. Just don't label me a chauvinist in your mind, because I mistook you for a party girl when I found you in rural Maine dressed like one. Thats hardly normal attire for this area you know. "

He handed her a bottle of water and put the noodles in to boil.

"For money, lots and lots of money, for what else? I need money and one of my friends has too much, he made fun of my height so we ended up with this bet... plus it's actually not all that hard to do all of this with heels.. with boots anyway, stilettos? Impossible but this is actually okay" she explained.

"thanks" she said as she got the bottle of water. Then she drank... and drank... and drank from it, sighing a little after she was satisfied enough.

"So, not married huh? Well good for you but, how old are you anyway? I'm eighteen oh, and I'm Hanna"

"I'm Jordan, its nice to meet you, and I'm 28. Whoever made that bet could have got you killed, but Oh well that is all water under the bridge." The noodles were cooked now so he drained the excess water and mixed in the cheese sauce and added a little sliced ham for additional protein. He dished up 2 bowls and handed one to her.

As they sat there eating, he looked out over the lake he could see a snow squall headed their way. " Its going to snow hear in a few minutes" he could feel the temperature dropping. "We are about to get dumped on." Eat up quickly and get in the tent. I'll clean up and see you there in a minute. Take the sock with you and lose the other boot. I don't want them in the sleeping bag. Its about to get cozy I'm afraid." he rinsed off the dishes in the lake, and then ran them and the food up the tree in his bear bag. It was already starting to snow in big heavy flakes as her climbed in and zipped up the small tent.

"Ok take off your coat skirt and get in the sleeping bag. We're going to have to share, I have only the one." The bag was small and light, but down filled and extremely warm. Jordon stripped off his boots and jeans, and his flannel shirt, he climbed in wearing a camo wifebeater, and boxers. Even at that she was pressed tight against his chest. "Well we won't be cold, that is for sure," he said as his arms wrapped around her and hers around him. there was noplace else to put them.

"Nice to meet you too" she smiled brightly at him as she ate quite happily now, she was really hungry so it took her only a few minutes to finish her bowl, all while looking at him, sometimes smiling sometimes looking away, but always keeping her overly temping legs crossed at the knee.

"So 28 huh? You're ten years older than me, I kind of wanted you to be married or at least with a girlfriend, I just love to make them jealous by my mere presence" she giggled softly, that always amused her more than anything.

After she was done she gave her her bowl and carefully put on her boots. She straightened a little and rubbed her arms a little. "Yeah... it's going to get pretty cold, I'm not nearly enough dressed for snow" she made a face before drinking some more water and adventuring a little away from the camp. She obviously had to visit the bathroom.

After a little bit she walked back and went into the tent, always being careful with her sore ankle. Once she was inside she smiled at him as she sat down and started to put off her sexy heels.

"You sure that you want me with them on? My feet ARE cold" she warned him. She then listened to him "What is with you and my skirt, I'm not taking it off, it's not a bother and it's clean" she said, rolling her eyes as she maneuvered to put off her black lace bra, which she threw away, just like her boots and her leggings, keeping only her top and skirt on her.

Then she got into the sleeping bag with him, facing him. Her lips a little open as she felt him right against her.

"Yeah... not cold at all" she said with a smile.

They laid together in the sleeping bag and it quickly got warm. He peeked out the tent flap and the world around them was white. He was fairly sure they would be snowed in before long. He tried to lay on his back, and as he did the tight fitting sleeping bag rolled her up onto his chest. He chuckled at the situation. " Do you like it up there?

She looked cute perched on top of his chest. He smiled up at her. He was beginningto like the playful young girl even if she could be a bitch at times. In any event it was beginning to look like they would be together for quite a while.

"Yeah... well not so much..." she said tried to find a posture that worked for her. In the end she stopped moving after she laid on her back against his chest, her firm bubble ass right against him and her hair likely tickling his face.

"Yeah! Now I'm comfy, you're a great bed and pillow" she giggled softly, relaxing herself little by little. Her legs started to warm up in just a few minutes and she made sure to guide his arms, just so they rested around her flat stomach, he could maybe even feel her navel piercing.

"And you? I confess that this would be much more funny for me if you had a girlfriend or were married, I'd tease you really bad" she giggled again, seemingly in a good mood now.

"I'm just sa that I lost the bet, I really needed the money... and I pretty much ran out of options" she sighed a bit.

"What happened that you need money so badly?" he asked. as his hands lay on her tummy he had a hard tim resisting moving them higher and after resisting for a while decided that there was little harm in moving them slowly higher and seeing just where she stopped him. As they lay there he slowly moved them higher with each passing moment. soon he was beginninhg to feel the swell at the bottoms of her breasts.

His cock began to respond to the stimulus of touching her soft skin and it swelled between the cheeks of her plump but tender ass. He rocked his hips a bit loving the feeling.

"No money, no college" she said with a sigh.

Then she immediately slapped both of his hands, twice in a row as soon as she felt them moving. "Don't even think about it" she giggled softly, guiding them back to her flat tummy. She made a face when she felt his hips getting playful, but she assumed that he already got the message with the hand slapping moment.

"So what's the plan? Stay here until it stops snowing and then go back to town? I'm not sleepy" she said, well that was normal, they just had breakfast outside of the tent.

"Owe!" he hollered in mock pain "What did I do? You put my hands there! did you really expect I wouldn't explore a bit? I'm not gay you know, and you are attractive."

Jordan, didn't say it right away, but he honestly had his doubts about going anywhere. "Have you spent much time up here in the fall? He opened the flap a bit and looking out it was obvious that there was at least a foot of snow. "Well I'm not going out there! But if you are up for it be my guest! just stay near camp. I wont be coming after you in this kind of weather. With the cold air that blew in, it was obvious that the air had cooled off considerably as well.

"I see. I never heard of anyone gambling for college money though. I guess I'm just getting old though." he said making a joke at his own expense.

"Fair enough but now you know what happens when you "explore" without my permission" she said, giggling softly.

She rolled off his chest, still feeling uncomfortable until she managed to lay on her side, not facing him now so that her back was against him instead. "Ok this is better" she said, cuddling a little, getting comfy.

"Rich kids are like that, they also offered me money for sex but they offered more for this bet, go figure... I guess that they didn't know about the weather either"

She sighed a bit, obviously getting bored.

"Do you like betting? does it excite you? or are you just in it for the money, pure and simple? Do you like like poker?" As it happened he had a package of cards, being something of a slitaire nut, he kept it just for weather events like these.

Or we could play Gin. It might pass the time."

Back
Top Bottom