Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

+ SPECIAL REQUEST: Public Sex Club +

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alleluia Green

Super-Earth
Hey there. This is a special request thread fashioned towards my latest fancy: a public sex club. Before I go into detail, let me clarify one important thing.

+ This is NOT a request for a group RP. I am still looking for 1-on-1 roleplaying. Whether or not we play multiple characters, is, of course, always open for debate. But, to reiterate, I am only looking for ONE real life person human thing. Yes. Good. +

Now that we've clarified that, let me give you some details.

I am looking to explore the following kinks!

+ exhibitionism
+ voyeurism
+ light bondage
+ toys
+ forced nudity
+ anal
+ risk of pregnancy
+ large breasts/cocks
+ futanari (optional)

As for the details of the plot itself...

Deep in the heart of the city's nightlife district sits a nondescript building: Cafe Raw. Brick and built with tinted windows, it's nondescript exterior turns away the average passerby. At night, however, the line out the door wraps around the block, as men and women alike wait for entrance into the premiere sex club.

Inside, recessed booths and tables, bolted to the floor, surround multiple stages outfitted with gleaming silver stripper poles. Waitresses and waiters, scantly clad, service their tables in more ways than one. While Cafe Raw serves alcohol, it also sexually services all its clients, who make their requests from a variety menu of special services...

There are a couple different ways we can play this.

+ You play a customer, either a valued client or a first time visitor, while I play a waiter/waitress who services you.
+ The reverse! I will play a customer and you can play a waiter/waitress.
+ You play the club's respected owner, who gets first dibs on all the news girls and boys. I play a new girl or boy.

Ideally, I will find someone who is willing to play multiple characters, so we can both be customers as well as employees, just so we can spice things up and change things around.

A few last minute thoughts:

+ I will play via thread, email, or AIM. I don't do PMs anymore, they're too hard to keep track of.
+ Please don't contact me if you're not willing to be patient and flexible. Thanks.

Please send me a PM if you are interested, and we can discuss the nitty gritty!

Thanks for reading!

- Alleluia

I'd love to play the club owner "breaking in" a wide-eyed young girl.
I do a lot of rough, passionate domination so there'd be a lot of dom/sub play,
in addition to the kinks you crave, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom