Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Putting out a line... See who bites

Status
Not open for further replies.

rosita red

Star
Important stuff about me is italicized

Greetings all!

Currently looking to rp via pms. I've gotten burned the past couple times that I've rp'd via threads, so no more of those.

I'm looking for a partner that's on least once a week or more preferably, can use good grammar and will contribute ideas to the rp. Male or female it's all good! Length really doesn't matter as I have something to use for my reply. One liners are kind of a bummer. Also, I'm looking the play the [/i]dominant character, and I'm not afraid to play a male character. Actually, I sort of like doing it. If interested in what I have in mind, please send me a pm.

Plots!

A changing world
The planet of Kaladain has always been a powerhouse in it's part of the wide spread galaxies. Part of it's intergalatic trade is importing, i.e encouraging females of various species to move to their planet. On Kaladain, males far out number females. Traditionally, females really hold the power, even though high ranking males officially the title. Males gather into harems around the females, hoping to be lucky enough to father offspring. Only the king and queen, who act as high priest and priestess to the land's native religion.

I'm thinking that my partner and I could play the king and queen, deal with an arranged marriage, maybe interspecies, and a rapidly changing world that includes issues like slavery and possible civil war.

The Devil's Dilemma
Lillith, First wife of Adam, and first ex-wife in history, current wife and queen to Lucifer, has gotten bored. Her husband for all his cunning is a mediocre lover when he is around. Trying to influence mortals from the Underworld has gotten dull as well, so why not go have a bit of fun in the mortal realm? She packs a few things and goes to find herself a mortal lover, meaning the Devil himself has to compete for his wife's attention with a son of Adam.

I really, really want to play Lilith. Looking for someone to play two contrasting male characters for this.

The tiger/lion king
Being close to a god-king, or being next in line to be a god-king is a challenge. There aren't many people that will get close to you, at least not personally. Lucky for slaves then, whose affection can be bought and given. The king/prince's closest companions are the slaves that attend to him. Or at least, he hopes he can trust those closest to him.

Maybe a gift slave to the king/prince is spying for the rival of the monarchy, but she falls in love with the king/prince and doesn't want to see him harmed. I want to play the male. Obviously, I want to do this with either tiger or lion anthros.

The Arranged Marriage
When she was very young, she was engaged to the other lord's son. And then fate took a cruel and live altering turn of fate. His son was killed in battle, and her parents were taken by illness when she is still young and can not care for herself or maintain the extensive lands that are now hers. It is determined that she will be married into the family her parents had wished, just not in the way first thought. The father of her intended fiance will now become her groom when she matures.

As close to incest as I get. It would be fun to play with the change in dynamics between father figure and daughter to lovers and partners. I'd love to run this one with elves of some sort, or good old fashioned Sidhe.

Fandom ideas

Avatar the Last Airbender- The True Son's Rebellion
Zuko has an arranged marriage with Katara, but not before he spent some alone time with Mai, the woman that he truly wants to marry. Carrying the bastard child of the fire lord, she moves away from the capital, intent on never telling him of their child. It would only bring him shame, and smear the peace that he and Aang have worked so hard to bring. Unfortunately, others of the Fire nation have found out the true father of her child, and seek to put him on the throne instead of Zuko and Katara's children.

Here be Spoilers for Dresden File fans; Ye be warned.

MabxHarry- In Changes, when Harry becomes the winter knight, Jim Butcher hints at Mab's actions on the stone table. I want to roleplay that out, in all it's glory. Basically, sex that Harry doesn't remember.

Or MollyXHarry. Because now that she's winter lady, she could probably easily command him into her bed, and things could get interesting...

Someone will rock my world if they know what I'm talking about.

Other turn ons:
Non-con
Knotting
Vampires (the non sparlking variety)
Weres
Anthros
Mythology
*Someone will rock my world if they know what I'm talking about. Norse, Egyptian...you name it)
Twisted fairy tales
Ritual sex
Breeding
Demons

Turn offs:
Gore
Scat
Waterworks
Unrealistic body proportions, such as large cocks and breasts
*use of slang such as dick and pussy
I do not do incest

RE: Something other then paperwork please

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=49102 Do you like this idea,babe?

I'm fairly interested in that Sacrificial RP you've got mentioned up there. Shoot me a message and let's hash out some further details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom