Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking story driven mature roleplays (threads only, OC, incest, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryail

Moon
Hi!

I only play female characters and I'm looking for people to play characters that match my preferences (You can see them here http://www.f-list.net/c/aryail ). The ages that I'm ok with vary between 15 and 25. By the way, I hate playing shy characters!

I'm interested in playing off canon characters of popular movies, tv shows and videogames. For example... Mass Effect, Star Wars, Sorcerer's Apprentice, Big Bang Theory, Pretty little Liars, Back to the future, Jurassic Park etc etc etc... I love modern real life settings and as of late I have a really big interest in incest pairings.

Anyways, if you have something else in mind, let me know! But please note that I know nothing about anime and stuff like that so, those just won't happen.

I also have a thing for proper grammar (for example: You're/your), I require at least two good solid paragraphs and you have to promise me that you will try to drive the story forward too.

My characters are always attractive and my latest characters that I'm craving to play are...

Sith girl or a mischievous bounty hunter (Star Wars)
An Asari with human looks (OC Mass Effect)
Something with a time travel machine!
Attractive girl meeting an attractive geek. (OC Big bang Theory)

And that's all!

RE: Seeking story driven mature roleplays (forum only)

Quick bump because I added some relevant info :)

RE: Seeking story driven mature roleplays (forum only, OC fandom)

Bump! I added a few cravings.

RE: Seeking story driven mature roleplays (forum only, OC fandom)

Up again! Added my newest craving, although I'm always open to suggestions!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom