Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Come In. I have Ideas. (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotNiceAngel

Super-Earth
Rules:
1. I'm a literate writer; I'd appreciate it if you would try to at least make it understandable.
2. I usually hash out about two to three paragraphs or match my partner's post length. That being said, I must request a minimum of one paragraph per post.
3. I'm only interested in long term role plays, and I prefer story (60%) over smut (40%).
4. I'm a heterosexual monogamist enough said. But I don't care if girls can pull off playing guys.
5. No amount of persuading will convince me of going off site.

Plots
All cravings starred(***)
1. Only two years after being slain by Van Helsing, Dracula wakes from his "deathly" slumber. His life is desecrated before him, and all he has are memories. Then he sees a girl that reminds him of his lost love, Mina Harker, and he becomes obsessed with her. Much to his chagrin, this girl has only looks in common with Mina Harker, but that will not stop him from trying to tame her.

**2. A homosexual man and his two year boyfriend are having issues, so he takes an old girl friend out for drinks and "counseling." After seven or eight hours, the pair make it to the girl's apartment and this is were things get rather spicy. The next morning after a one night stand, both of them vow to put it behind them, but what happens when the girl gets pregnant? Will he stay with his boyfriend or go straight for good? Was he really gay in the first place? (I was thinking this would be a good BBC's Sherlock plot)

3. A colonist and her family are living along the North Connecticut River with another family of settlers, but one day her family is attacked and raided by a group of Iroquois Indians from a nearby tribe. The girl is taken captive and adopted by a mourning Iroquois family to replace their dead daughter. The fiancé of their mourned girl must decide if he'll move on, or marry the girl's replacement.

4. A linguist who speaks ancient Norse, the tongue of Asgard, is hired by SHIELD in an attempt to get more info from the caged demigod while he's imprisoned just before the war. He's intrigued by her and swears he'll track her down, but Loki lost the war right? Nope. Loki actually won the war against the Avengers and became King of Midgard, and now the linguist is on the run. All of the Avengers are either in prison or banished. After being caught by Loki, she is kept by his side as the King's Lady as he toys with her mind, threatens her life and teases her body until she finally gives in. SHIELD, however, has yet to give up on stopping Loki and kidnaps the linguist just as she grows attached to him and he to her.

5. During the Meiji Revolution, a blood-thirsty assassin has been chosen to take a woman of the Western world as his wife by the government. This brings up much controversy in Japan, and he isn't too happy about it either. Now a woman from America must deal with the people's hatred as well as that of her husband. But when she becomes with child, will her husband's perspective change?

6. A famous vampire musician (Stoker NOT Meyer) is the lead singer of a band, but no one knows of this. During another boring after party, he sees a human female he finds to be quite interesting and beautiful despite all the beauty he's seen in his many years. After a one night stand, she becomes a personal groupie for him and slowly falls for him until he finally tells her what he is. Can a relationship progress? (Very dark, emotional, BDSM etc)

***7. Prince Henry is going to be King soon, but until then he has every intention of philandering his way through every bar in Europe while his father's at war. While he's at a certain bathhouse pub, he spies a very beautiful woman and she becomes his obsession. For his coronation present, he asks for her to be his consort. She has no choice but to obey, and she falls in love just in time for his wedding day to Katherine. What happens when the new Queen gets jealous that the consort got pregnant first and holds all the King's love?

***8. Thanos and Surtur join forces, planning to take over our dimension and all the Nine Realms with it. With the help of the Avengers, Thor must work to find their base in between the galaxies, but he must employ his brother, Loki's, help. Nick Fury, wary of Loki, assigns one of Loki's former possession victims to be his bodyguard again. How will she cope?

9. A 22 year old med student walks into one of her night classes late on the first day. Ever since, her 33 year old professor's eyes always seem to be on her. All the other female students crave his attention, but she always stayed away which seemed to draw him to her. When her grade starts to slip though, her professor offers to tutor her in his home. As they grow closer, she realizes he's not actually human. Her professor is a vampire (Anne Rice version) hell bent on claiming her. Will she cave in to his attentions or will she survive the semester? (Possibly horror theme)

***10. In the days of cavemen and clans, turf wars were common things. So what happens when a woman returns from gathering to discover her clan has been slaughtered? Well, this one gets captured by the alpha and she's forced to be his permanent property. However, as he teaches her and time goes on they begin to become attached. But will she leave him when there's evidence that some of her people survived during a trek to their winter land?

***10. The women of Victorian era Millderburn, UK worry for a young girl after her parents' tragic deaths, who dresses in outdated clothes and rarely socializes with people. Meanwhile, a familiar man returns to town with his two children, an educated son and a beautiful, musician daughter. At the time, the railway is slowly being built across the UK, and many in Millderburn aren't happy. The son is supposed to marry this young lady you see, but how can he court her while she's grieving and trying to make sure she doesn't loose everything? (Vaguely based on Return to Cranford)

***11. A woman escapes her village trying to escape those that would do her harm by the sea in a small boat, and out on the waters she sees a...merman? He's not feminine though. No, he actually looks terrifying as he comes up and tries to greet her and drag her into the water with his siren sound so he can feed on her, but it doesn't work. She tries to kill him instead, so he grows interested and drags her to his grotto where there is a cave in a cliff underground. Can she convince him she's worth keeping?

***12. A human princess is in love with her older brother, and they sneak about quite often. However, when they go on a quest to fight another race, things change. An enemy--the king--grabs her and her skin changes color to theirs. The king then recognizes her as his child bride, stolen when she was an infant. He steals her away in the heat of battle and rapes her, binding her to him until one of them dies. The King is madly in love, the princess wants to die, and her older brother is desperate to save her. (Will be very sad/dark story)

13. Every species has its Adam and its Eve, including the supernatural species like vampires, werewolves, genetically evolved humans, mutants etc.. Being immortally bound together has its challenges though. They equally love and hate each other in the most adoring and abusive ways possible. Currently, Adam is a famous musician with a new album, and Eve is trying to find him after their last breakup in the 1890s (during the Women's Rights Movement). There's a problem though. Some of their children are bringing too much attention to their kind from an anti-supernatural government company. Now they have to either stop their children, or they have to throw down the government branch.

14. Science has produced a new kind of slave/pet: the hybrid. Part human and part domestic animal, these creatures are perfect as companions, butlers/maids, personal assistants, bodyguards and more. So when a celebrity decides to buy one for the public image and the house cleaning, he doesn't expect her to be as advanced as she is. She has morals, a conscience, intelligence and feelings just like science said she didn't. Can he accept his feelings for her are okay?

Original Pairings:
This color is for male roles. This color is for female roles.
Lord or King or General/Peasant or Servant
Greek God/Mortal
Furry/Human
Nazi/Jew
Samurai's student/Samurai's daughter
***Roman Soldier/Slave or Prisoner of War
***RAF Pilot/WWII Refugee
Zombie/Human
Teenage boy/Teenage criminal
Teacher/Student

Fandoms:
***Lord of the Rings (Craving dwarf/elf or Haldir/Oc elf)
Dracula
Hellsing
Rurouni Kenshin (Craving SaitoxTokio or YumixShishio)
FMA
Thor
**Avengers (Craving LokixOc or BrucexOc)
Star Trek (Craving Khan/Augment Oc or Human Oc)
The Walking Dead
BBC's Sherlock (Craving Sherlock/Molly or Sherlock or John/Oc)
Doctor Who
**Heroes (Craving SylarxOc, MohinderxOc, or AdamxOc)
Supernatural

**Please don't reply here. Just PM me. Can't wait ;)***

RE: If Music be the Food of Love...Get in Here! (M/F only)

Edited: More pretty colors, more organization, a taken plot, and a new plot.

RE: If Music be the Food of Love...Get in Here! (M/F only)

Bump: Hit third page.
Edit: Taken plot.

RE: Come, gentlemen, I hope we shall drink down all unkindness. (M/F only)

Edit: Taken plot. Added fandom. New title!

Edit: New pairing. Another taken.

Bump: Hit fourth page.

RE: Seeking Longterm RP. Fandoms and Original plots inside! (M/F)

Edit: New title, cleaned up look, new plot

RE: Seeking Longterm RP. Fandoms and Original plots inside! (M/F)

Edit: New original pairing, prettified stuffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom