Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hawk's Request Thread - ( M x F -- Updated 15/06/2014 -- Watch_Dogs Craving)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawkEyeStorm

Super-Earth
Introduction

Hey I'm Hawk, I usually lurk on the site and more often than not approach other people with interest in their request thread. But sometimes there are just certain things that I'm looking for or wanting to try out, so I've made my own thread! I've been role-playing for several years and wish to broaden my horizon. I'm fairly open to suggestions for plots/pairings that you wish to share, the worst I can do is politely say no :).

Rules/Guidelines

- Please be mindful of your spelling/grammar. Mistakes happen as well as auto-correct can be a real a pain in the ass sometimes, but if your sentences strt 2 look lyk dis, den we hav a prblum.

- I am comfortable writing around 1 - 2 paragraph replies/posts, I struggle writing a novel's worth and while I don't mind getting a lengthy response, just keep in mind to not expect one in return.

- At the same token, if all you are giving me is a sentence and it gives me little to work with, then I may decide to drop the Rp.

- I prefer to use the PM system, but I don't mind sharing YIM or Skype accounts.

- I play dominant male characters. I can play submissive or switch female characters but only for F/F or Futa/F pairings. I have a preference towards playing with female characters who will be equally dominant to mine, but also don't mind playing with submissive female characters.

- I tend to play OC characters, but may be open to using Canons for a fandom based Rp.

- If you can tell me your favourite type of pie and/or sandwich, it would let me know that you have read through this when you PM me. =)(I'm a sucker for both)

- I am always open to hearing other peoples plot ideas or suggestions for pairings as it helps me broaden my perspective and I enjoy trying things I've never done before so don't hesitate to ask me.

NOPE NOPE NOPE

- Scat
- Vore
- Rape/Non con
- Mutilation
- Anything against the Site's rules
- Anything listed in my no section of my f-list

Current Cravings

Watch_Dogs
- Clara x Aiden/OC pairing. I just finished Watch_Dogs and am really craving something involving Clara.

- Ageplay (Single Father/Daughter's Friend)
- An Anthro pairing set in a modern setting (Open to listening to various pairings)
- Young Athlete x Mature Woman
- I would love for someone to play Emma Watson/Hermione opposite an OC of mine.

Pairings
**Character on the right is yours**

A) Original

Modern
- Fan/Stranger x Celebrity
- Athlete x Personal Trainer
- Famous Athlete x Fan
- Fan/non-fan x Author
- Brother(s) x Sister (Will play more than one brother if desired)
- Neighbour x Single Mother
- Single Father x Babysitter/Daughter's Friend

Fantasy
- Centaur x Elf
- Minotaur x Farmer's daughter
- Anthro x Anthro/Human
- Hunter x Dragoness/Demoness

**Will edit with pairings as more cravings come to mind**

B) Fandom

Novels
- Harry Potter
- OC x Hermione/Luna/Bellatrix/OC

- Game of Thrones
- Jon x Ygritte/Daenerys/OC
- OC x Older Arya/Margery

Video Games

- Warcraft (All Races included)
- OC x Tyrande/Sylvanas
- OC x OC

- Tomb Raider
- OC x Lara Croft

Other Fandoms which don't have specific pairings for

Books/Novels
- World War Z
- Ender's Game

Video Games
- Mass Effect
- Assassin's Creed
- Diablo
- Warcraft

Plots

Orc x Human

I've had this idea floating around in my head for a few days that I think would be quite interesting to play out. The pairing involves an Orc male and a human female. As for the plot, I had a couple of ideas that would be interesting to discuss and I'm certainly open for debate. One of the ideas is that the Orc becomes a prisoner of war/slave to the young woman's family or town. She is in charge of looking after him and sees that he isn't the 'Beast' everyone is making him out to be. Again, I'm certainly open to discussing the plot, and am really interested in seeing how this would play out.

New Neighbours

This plot involves a woman moving into my character's neighbourhood. It's very generic and nothing really out of the ordinary but there are a couple of elements that I'd like to include in it. I was hoping that the female character would be someone with a more exotic/foreign background. Perhaps she's from Europe or the Middle East and has just moved to the country for work. The story would develop into a romance between the two characters, and I am certainly open to having some ageplay involved. Either with him being older, or an older female character.

RE: Hawk's Request Thread - ( M x F -- Updated 12/02/13 )

Bump. Looking for a couple more partners.

Looking for a few new partners. Bump it up!

Bumps for Ralph!

tumblr_mqhpv1kSta1spmecxo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom