Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

use me and abuse me [mxf, fxf]

Status
Not open for further replies.

plainjane

Planetoid
Hello! My name is Jane. I have eleven years of roleplaying under my belt, along with copious amounts of erotica writing, and at the moment I am looking for smut-based roleplays only. This might change, but at the moment I just want sexy, kinky smut. Any taboos? I'll help satisfy. Any filthy, dirty kinks? I can help with that, too. I am a switch, and don't have a set preference for sub or dom, so you can either abuse me or have me abuse you.

I will do any gender pairings. If you want a large-titted futa with a huge cock, I'm your girl. Domineering father figure? I'll do that too. If fucking a submissive teenager is more your style, I can play that for you. I cater to my partner's kinks more than I cater to my own. I exist to please people, but I still like to get my rocks off. I'll roleplay over PMs or threads, nothing else, and I prefer PMs.

My f-list can be found here, but I'll make a small list right here so you have an idea of my biggest kinks.

Turn-ons: Extreme humiliation, degradation, public scenes. Nonconsensual situations, excessive semen and gaping holes. I absolutely love watersports and bestiality, and my character being torn down completely, or tearing someone else down.

Turn-offs: Vore. That's it.

If you're looking for a kinky, taboo roleplay, hit me up. Your kinks and your wants come first.

Current Cravings:
  • Father/Daughter
  • Brother/Sister
  • Gangbangers/Innocent Girl
  • Teacher/Student
  • Master/Pet
  • Dog/Girl
  • Guy at bar/Girl at bar (plot included)
  • Many, many more. Just ask!

Plots:

1. Guy at bar/Girl at bar: A guy sees a hot chick at a bar one night. She refuses his advances, laughing him off, so he slips the bartender a twenty to slip something in her next drink. When she wakes up, she's in the bar bathroom, with the man she rebuffed earlier in the evening intent on making her his unwilling sex slave.

2. Gangbangers/Innocent Girl: A group of friends are out on the town when they stumble across this poor young virgin, who's stripped down and made into their cum dumpster. Friends could be guys, futas, or a gang of women raping another girl (or a femme boy).

3. Forced Incest: A father is left at home with his daughter (maybe daughters) and decides to make them into his whore after catching her masturbating.

Again, I'm willing to do whatever you want to do. Shoot me a PM and we'll probably be good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom