Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Family Kind Of Love [Conner Knight and Alexisstar]

He smirked and squeezed her ass under her skirt, his thumb pressing against her tight asshole. "Hmm. I can think of multiple things, sis." He whispered back, nipping at her earlobe. "I pretty sure you'll love all of them." He pressed his thumb a little harder, grinning.

She growled softly, "Mhm... and what are they...?" She turned to face him, wrapping her arms around him. There was an up beat grinding song playing so she let her hips bump and grind into him softly as she kissed him. Biting and sucking at his bottom lip roughly.

He groaned and held her hips, his shaft already hard and throbbing. "Ngh... B-blowjow... A-anal... F-fucked from b-behind..." He moaned softly, grinding back against her.

She winked at him, "They all sound g-great to me..." she lead them off to an dark, secluded, corner. She wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him roughly.

He kissed her back just as roughly, shoving his tongue into her mouth. He pulled her closer, lifting her skirt up. "Are you ready, sexy?"

He moaned and squeezed her ass tightly, pressing her against the wall. He unzipped his pants and pulled his shaft out, squeezing her tits. He turned her around and lifted her skirt, pressing his shaft against her ass. "Here it comes." He breathed before pushing into her.

She whimpered softly, her hips bucking back softly at him. She moaned, "S-so... S-so b-big...." she panted out to him. She shut her eyes, moaning and panting "Mmmm... fuck me, hard....!"

He bent her over a little more and started slamming his cock deep into her ass, holding her hips as he grunted. "I-is this w-what you want, b-babe?" He grunted, fucking her hard and fast. He glanced over his shoulder to make sure no one was around them.

(do you want something to happen? Like a bar fight or something?)

((Sure~ How about a bar fight...? Would you like it to be between you and another man, because lets say he slapped her ass or something like that?))
She moaned, and growled softly. Flipping her hair out of her face, bittng her lip to hide some of the moans. "Uh-huh.do you like fucking your lil sister in the ass...?" She whispered huskily into his ear.

(Yep yep! Oh and my Internet will be turned off Monday. I'll be gone for a week :( )

Conner slammed his cock into her harder, kissing her roughly as he shoved his tongue into her mouth. "You know I love fucking my little sis." He growled in her ear, squeezing her tits.

((Aw, but thanks for the heads up~!))
She thrust her hips back at him. Coming close to matching his pace, but a little slower. She opened he mouth, and sucked on his tongue running hers across his. "Mmmmmmmmm... good cause I love it when my sexy older brothy fucks me.

(It seems that my Internet will be staying on!!)
He moaned into the kiss, holding her hips tightly as he drove his dick deeper into her ass, trying his best not to make her scream. He slid a hand to her stomach, pulling her back against him as he fucked her faster. "You like it when your big brother pounds your tight little ass?" He breathed, his hand now rubbing her pussy slowly.

((*Cheers* Woooooohoooooooo))
"No, I love it when my big brothy pounds my tight little ass....!" She groaned, pleasure growing quickly in her. Soon she was on the brink on an orgasm, but she held herself from cumming."H-h-ha-harder!"

He gripped her hips tightly and rammed his dick into her ass hard, grunting with each thrust. "A-as y-y-you... Ngh.. Wish!" He panted, pounding her ass harder and faster, pumping his fingers in and out of her pussy.

"C-cum fo-for me, baby." He rubbed her clit faster, slamming his dick into her harder. He bit her neck hard and came deep inside her ass, moaning.

He quickly covered her mouth with his, muffling her screams. He pulled his dick from her ass, hearing a faint squishing sound. He kissed her again, smiling softly. "Better, baby?"

He nuzzled her gently and slid his dick back into his pants, zipping them back up. "Want something to drink, Alexis?" He asked, his fingers running through her hair as he moved tithe techno dubstep music.

He lead her to the bar and tapped the counter, holding two fingers up. "Two shots of whiskey. Straight." He called out, holding his sexy sister close. Behind her, a drunk biker walked up and smacked her ass, grinning. "Damn girl!!! Nice ass!!!"

Conner turned around and growled, shoving the man back. "Yo, leave her alone. She's with me." He snapped, stepping in front of Alexis. "What are you gonna do, boy?" The drunk slurred, shoving him back and making him to fall to the floor. Conner stood up as the man grabbed Alexis's ass. He grabbed an empty beer bottle and swung as hard as he could, smashing it over the mans head. "I said... Leave her alone."

Back
Top Bottom