Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Family Kind Of Love [Conner Knight and Alexisstar]

He pulled her back onto the bed, hugging her. "Only if you want to, babe." He nuzzled her lightly, smiling. "If you want, we can go to the movies."

"S-sure..." Putting on a half fake smile half real, she walked out of the room and she went back into hers. She went to her desktop and turned on her music and hopped in the shower real quick.

He sighed and pulled on his jeans and shirt, walking to the bathroom. He opened the door and stepped inside, leaning against the sink. "Alexis, tell me what Jake did..."

She whimpered slightly "I-I don't what to talk about it... 'K...? she called out her voice kind've forced. She had always remembered what he had done to her, she was at a party and he had basically dragged her into a room and raped her.

Conner opened the curtain and gently placed his hand on her cheek, his eyes filled with emotion. "Whenever you want to talk about it... I'm here for you. And if I see Jake, I'm going to hurt him..." He whispered, hugging her wet body.

She nodded, and hugged him tighter getting water all over him."I love you babe..." a small smile formed on her lips when she said that. Then all of a sudden she tugged him into the shower with her (Hehe, hows the water big brothy?"

He gasped and laughed softly, feeling his drenched cloths being weighed down. He took off his shirt and jeans, standing naked with her. "It feels great, sis." He murmured before kissing her softly, grinning.

She quickly kissed him back. When they finally pulled away she smiled at him, with her best chessey smile she could pull off. "Yeah, haha, it does..." she murmured back at him, Wow... this is going to be a fun night.... she thought to her self.

He nuzzled her before pushing his wet hair back, his muscles rippling at the movement. "Its your birthday so what would you like to do, baby?" He smiled, his eyes watching her. He would do anything to protect her and make her happy.

She sighed dramaticly "Well.... you... but-since we are going out, how about we go to the movies? " she smiled at him flipping her wet hair out of her face and sending droplets of water onto him. She gave him a soft, playful, bite on ye shoulder.

He held back a moan when she bit his shoulder playfully, blinking the water from his eyes. He ran his fingertips up and down her stomach lightly, grinning. "You can still do me, babe. Any time, any where." He pinched her nipple, chuckling.

She giggled, kissing him roughly running her tongue across his as she sucked on his tongue. She pulled away slowly running her fingers through his hair. "Mmm... " She moaned out. She turned around, grinding him; just to tease and play with him.

He moaned into the kiss, his tongue pressing against hers. When Alexis started grinding against him, he grabbed her breasts and started grinding against her ass, his cock throbbing as he massaged her breasts. "You want me, baby?"

She nodded, her head bobbing up and down at a rapid pace. "Uh-huh..." she breathed out, her breath now in shallow, ragged pants. "I need you inside me baby..." She whimpered out, biting her lip she glanced back at him; her eyes filled with lust.

He kissed his sister deeply, his tongue slipping into her mouth as he pressed his cock against her pussy. "Show me how bad you want me, babe." He smirked, squeezing her ass tightly as he slid just the tip of his cock into her.

She moaned when she felt him at her entrance. Hers hip bucked back at him soft, as she felt him slid just the tip of him into her. "Mhm..." She groaned out, knowing he was teasing her.

He grinned when she groaned, knowing she wanted him to fuck her. He pulled back slightly before shoving his cock into her pussy, burying it all the way to the base. "Fuck, you're so wet, babe!!" He moaned, squeezing her tits.

She nodded widly "Uh-huh big brothy, all for y-you...!" She bit her lip smiling back at him. Her hips bucked when he entered her, her moaning filled the room. "Fuck, fuck me big brothy... do me like I'm your little sl ut...!" She half whimpered half moaned out to him.

He grabbed her hips and slammed his cock into her, fucking his little sister hard. He leaned forward and bit her neck lightly, giving her a hicky as he fucked her pussy hard and fast. "Mmm!!! You like that, baby? You like being your big brothers slut?" He moaned in her ear.

"Uh-huh! I like being my big brothers slut!" She moaned, her hips bucking back at him. Each of his thrusts met with one of her own. She bit her lip, "Mmmm... Connor! Mmm... you're so big in me..." she moaned out, her eyes shutting. Holding onto the shower wall for some support.

He smacked her ass as he slammed into her, grunting with each thrust. He placed his hand at the small of her back and started fucking her faster, moaning. "My big cock is yours and only yours, baby." He moaned out loudly, trying to bury his cock deeper in her pussy.

"Good, then I can have you when ever I want.... right babe?" She asked, looking over her shoulder at him. She blinked the water from her eyes, and feeling him ram against her cervix; she threw her head back in estcasy a animaliatic moan escaping her light pink full lips. She felt so full with him in her, she felt sooo good.

"Thats right, baby. Even if we're at a club and you want, ill fuck you right then." He moaned, the head of his dick hitting her cervix over and over. "Im gonna cum, Alexis!!" He groaned huskily, smacking her ass again, squeezing her full tits.

"Yay!" She moaned out, smiling at him. "M-me two big brothy...!" She moaned out in response, her eyes still shut as she thrust her hips back at him.

He slammed his dick into her once more before filling her pussy with his hot cumming, moaning. He kept his dick inside her for a moment, panting softly as he kissed her neck. "B-better, sexy?" He asked breathlessly.

Back
Top Bottom