Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Family Kind Of Love [Conner Knight and Alexisstar]

Conner Knight

Super-Earth
Conner sat at the desk in his bedroom, working on a paper for his college class in two weeks. His dark brown hair was cut short, his piercing blue eyes staring intently at his computer screen as his fingers flew across the keyboard. He shifted in his chair, his faded blue jeans rustling slightly as he yawned, his eyes closing for a moment. He glanced over at the clock next to his bed and smiled slightly, seeing what time it was. His baby sister would be getting home from school soon and he hadn't seen her since he had gone to college.

He quickly grabbed his black t-shirt and pulled it on, running downstairs to the living room, where he placed a small red velvet box on the coffee table. He placed a car key inside it the went to the hall closet, hiding inside as he waited for Alexis to arrive home.

She smiled walking into the girls locker room, she switched her shoes and grabbed her bag. She walked out to the parking lot to the girls, "Hey guys, I'm ready to go." She sat in the passenger seat, waiting for Auburn to be done with her boyfriend and for Cierra to get her ass in the car. She grabbed her phone out of her bag and started to text her brother when Auburn and her boyfriend started to make out against the car 'Hey big brothy... I'll be home a little late! Miss you, can't believe it is already spring break!' She sighed turning her phone off. She smiled as Auburn finally got in the car, "Leggo!" She cheered. She waved the girls bye, and walked in the house, she dropped her bag and ran up the stairs checking her brothers room. She couldn't find him so she went into her room shutting and locking the door behind her.

Conner stepped out of the closet and picked up the key before quietly walking to her bedroom door. He knocked on her and leaned against the wall, a playful smile on his lips as he crossed his arms over his chest. "Alexis? You home?" He called out, tapping his foot in mock impatience. His hair hung down in his face slightly, his blue eyes filled with excitement. "Ive got something I want to show you."

She jumped up from her bee and unlocked the door, swinging it open. Her face was blushing, and she hugged him. "Hey brothy!" She smiled and gave him a peck on the cheek. "So, I see you just got home." She giggled, "What might you have, to show me..?"

He kissed her back on the cheek, hugging his sister tightly. "Yeah. I was checking something out." He pulled back and noticed her blushing but shrugged it off. "Come with me and I'll show. It's out in the garage." He grabbed her hand and lead her outside, grinning widely. "Youre going to love it." He squeezed her hand lightly.

She nodded smiling, she followed him. Squeezing his hand tighter, as she anticipated the surprise. "I wonder what it is... " she thought out-loud.

He pulled the garages side door open and pulled his sister inside, turning the lights on. He let her hand go and went to a large object covered by a sheet. "Mom and Dad don't know about this yet because they left early this morning for their trip to Europe." He pulled the sheet away to reveal a new car. "Happy early birthday, Alexis." He grinned.

She stood there, shocked filled eyes darting around looking for the catch. "T-this is for m-me..?" She as "Whats the catch big brothy? How much trouble are you in this time...?" She turned around to look at him, hoping this wasn't all just a big cruel joke.

"There's no catch, sis. I'm serious. This is your birthday present from me to you." He hugged her close to him, her scent filling his nose. "I know I caused a lot of trouble in the past, but I've changed." He held her gently, his hands on her hips. "I love you, Alexis. That's why I got you this." He smiled softly, patting his pocket. "But you have to get the key." He teased.

She smiled evily, "I see how it is." She winked an pushed him playfully. "Ok." She reached into his pocket, her hand lightly brushing against his member. Grabbing the key, she retreated her hand out of his pocket.

He bit back a moan as her hand brushed against his member to retrieve the key. He smirked at her and walked behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist. " So, are you happy about your gift or were you wanting something more?" He asked, his lips inches away from her neck as he pulled her against him.

She giggled slightly, "Haha, I saw that brothy! Are you fucking horny or something...?' She jokingly asked
She titled her body, so she pressed up more against him. "What did you have in mind?" She winked playfully.

He grinned widely at his sister and kissed her neck softly, his hands on her stomach. "I have an idea of something we can since Mom and Dad aren't here." He stepped around in front of her, his hands on her hips. "You wanna know?"

"Who wouldn't?!?!" She giggled out. Running her hands through his hair, she let her eyes rake down his body. Her eyes landed on his groin and she smiled.

He smirked and pulled her closer, pressing his lips to hers, kissing her deeply as his hands slowly slid underneath her shirt. He broke the kiss after a moment and squeezed her breasts lightly. "Well, we haven't had a chance to have any alone time together for a very long time so I figured you could have me as a birthday present as well. What do you say?"

"i'd say hell yeah..." she whispered huskily into his ear. Wrapping her arms around his body, she started to kis him passionately, wondering if he would reject.

He lifted her up off the ground and kissed her back passionately, his tongue slipping into her mouth. He put her on the hood of the car, pushing her shirt up higher. "Then happy Birthday, Alexis." He whispered in her ear, pulling her bra down.

She deepend the kiss quickly, as she wrapped her legs around his waist. "Mmmmm... hapy birhday to me..." sh moaned out into his mouth. He boobs sprung free out of her bra and she bit his lip softly.

He squeezed her tits gently, grinding his hardened dick against her. "A wish come true, huh?" He laughed, pulling her jeans off of her, revealing how wet his sister was. He grinned and pulled his own jeans off, his 11 inch dick throbbing slightly. He kissed her deeply and passionately, his middle finger slipping into her warm, wet pussy.

She nodded rapidly, a pleasure filled moan escaped her mouth and her back arched. Pushing her closer to him, her breaths coming out in short, shallow breaths. Her eyes darkened over with lust.

He began pumping his finger in and out of her pussy, sucking on his sisters magnificent tits, his tongue circling her nipples teasingly. He grabbing her hand and guided it to his hard shaft, breathing heavily. "Here, sis... I can't be the only one having all the fun." He grinned, fingering her.

She gave him a breathless nod, rubbing the tip softly. She started to stroke it up and down, running her nails alongside it every once and a while, teasing him. She got an evil sparkle in her eyes and she giggled slightly.

He moaned loudly when she dragged her nails down his shaft. He looked into Alexis's eyes and kissed her deeply, his tongue slipping into her mouth. He pulled his finger from her pussy and licked his finger, grinning. "Still taste good as good as last time." He whispered. He started rubbing her clit slowly, sliding his finger back into her pussy.

"L-last time..??" She stopped and stared at him, shocked. "¥W-what do you mean by 'last time'.?!?!" She moaned softly biting her lip to silence some more of them trying to escape her lips.

He frowned, his head tilted to the side. "Dont you remember? Mom and Dad had went on that business trip to Florida and we had that party? We went to the pool house. That was our first time together." He told her, his free hand squeezing her breast. "You had been a bit nervous about someone walking in until you just locked the door."

Back
Top Bottom