Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Running with the Pack (Skeith x Loneiy)

Sybil enjoyed the deepest sleep she'd had in years that night. Her nights were usually plagued by nightmares, assuming she could sleep at all. But enjoying the warmth of another after such an intimate encounter. It was something that was surprisingly human. An intimacy that she'd never really had prior. Perhaps saving Abby was helping Sybil just as much as she was trying to help the younger woman.

She didn't notice Abby's mouth sealed around her shaft at first. Though quiet moans slipped past her lips. However, as she took more of her length into her mouth she slowly began to stir. Her eyes parted slowly, a heat rising in her. She didn't understand why until her mind caught up with her body. Her gaze fell, seeing Abby sucking her cock gently. "Good morning..." She said, a tired smile spreading on her lips as she watched her. "I could get used to waking up like this."

Abby was enjoying the taste and the musk. She wanted to bathe in that musk. She opened her eyes seeing that Sybil was awake. She jerked back with a lewd pop and licked her lips. Blushing, she looked up and blushed. "I am sorry alpha, I didn't mean to wake you up." She whispered softly but when she said her next statement, she went back down on her cock and began to suck shutting her eyes adn groaned. Reaching hre hand up, she ran a finger around a bit of drool that escaped from the corner of her lips. Raising up her alpha's hips, she moved forward and slipped a finger forward into her ass. Shutting her eyes, she smiled wider.

She continued to suck hard and deep shutting her eyes. She gripped her leg with her one last free hand and worked her finger in and out.

She furrowed her brow at her apology. "There's no need to apologi-" Her speech was cut off by the surprise of feeling a finger sliding inside of her ass. She let out a surprised moan that caused her to jump slightly, forcing her shaft slightly deeper. She bit her lip as the finger continued to slide in and out, her eyes watching in a half-lidded haze as continued to pleasure her rod with her delightful lips and tongue.

Her moans grew harder to suppress the harder she sucked. Through labored breaths she struggled to form a sensible sentence. "If you keep it up like that... I'm gonna cum..." She groaned, her hands falling to the back of her head, her fingers entwining in her hair.

She smiled as she continued to slide her finger in gently messaging and rubbing as she went. Soon as she began to groan that she was going to cum, her fingers found her prostrate and began to rub as she continued to suck bobbing her head up and down. She growled in pleasure. Abby panted hotly around her cock and then rocked her hips whimpering. She wanted to taste that cum. She wanted to taste it and everything.

Her finger continued to stroke that prostrate.

The additional stimulation and increased aggressiveness of Abby's mouth brought Sybil to the breaking point. She threw her head back onto the pillow as she cried out in pleasure, her body writhing as she tried to hold out, though that only lasted for a few more moments before she was forced to give in. Ropes of thick, hot seed leaped forward from the head of her throbbing cock, swiftly filling her lover's mouth. Her arms locked up, holding her head in place as she continued to release her load, only after she was finished did her hands loosen and fall free of Abby's hair. Her body came to rest on the mattress, panting heavily.

"Where did you learn to do that?" She asked between labored breaths, impressed that a woman who was a virgin the night before possessed sexual talent.

She gasped and continued to suck and growled a bit as her head was held in place. Abby growled adn then drank down the seed. Rolling her eyes up, she groaned and swallowed adn drank. Only a thin trail of seed escaped from her hungry mouth. Her eyes glowed as she continued to suck and then when she was finished, she licked her cock clean and then crawled up shyly beside her and puleld her fingers out and snuggled into her breast and looekd at her and smiled stroking her stomach.

"I-I don't know...I think it was my wolf." Aby said a bit frightened of what she was capable of doing.

Sybil Smiled lightly, draping an arm around the younger girl. "It's nothing to be frightened by. Must have been instinct." She leaned in close, kissing her head gently before allowing her hand to slide down the girl's stomach stopping just above her pussy. "I imagine that you're rather horny right now. Or am I mistaken?" She asked as she drew in a deep breath of the young girl's scent. "It would be rude of me not to return the favor."

"I never marked you, Abby." She said quietly as her hand continued to drift lower, running her middle finger along her moistened slit. "I'm not your alpha. I hold no dominion over you." She kissed her cheek gently as her finger continued to tease her folds. "Joining a pack is a big commitment. Once you're in, you don't get out. Had any other wolf found you last night, they would have claimed you without question or concern for your wishes. I wanted that choice to be yours. Whether or not you join a pack, and whichever pack you choose, is entirely up to you."

Her finger slowly slipped inside of the girl, only barely teasing the tip, stirring it around slightly. "Your needs are very important to me. You are very important to me." She whispered softly, allowing hot breath to cascade over the younger girl's ear. She slowly sunk her finger in deeper, down to the last knuckle.

Back
Top Bottom