Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Running with the Pack (Skeith x Loneiy)

She leaned into Sybils arms. Abby smiled adn wrapped an arm around her and walked with her. She sighed and winced. "Why does it hurt to walk or do anything?" She whispered. She moved into the bath slowly. She sat down adn winced as the hot water began to attack her muscles. Leaning back, she looked down at her breasts which were also hurting. She looked up at Sybil and then down adn swallowed.

"I am just sorry, I just didn't know it was coming." She leaned back adn slowly began to sink under the bath water and grinned wider.

The grin on Abby's face told Sybil that this change was more welcome than anything. "You're only hurting because your body just went through a rather painful change. Your bones and muscles rearranging and such. The pain should subside in time." Her eyes slowly drifted, taking in the woman's form beneath the water. She bit her lip lightly before returning her gaze to Abby's face.

"Are you leaving behind any friends or family? Maybe a boyfriend?" She asked as she moved to sit on the edge of the tub. "If so, once you've learned to control the change, we may be able to arrange visits."

She leaned her head back adn slowly slipped beneath the water and just was submerged. She was so aware of her body. Her breasts, her stomach, her hips, her pussy. She looked up at Sybil and noticed that she was taking in her body. Her ungroomed, unremarkable body. Moving back to the surface, she leaned her head back and gasped for air and then shook her head.

"I was a ward of the state. I was in college with a straight 4.0 GPA. I had no boyfriend." She sighed adn then looked at her and smiled adn canted her head adn smiled. "Why did you rescue me?"

"Why did I rescue you?" Honestly, Sybil was still trying to answer that question for herself. "When it happened to me, I was alone. I didn't have anyone, and it was the most terrifying experience of my life. When I caught your scent, I decided that no one should have to suffer through their first night by themselves." There were other reasons, some that Sybil wasn't fully aware of. Such as the deep need for her to start a pack as a young alpha. Sexual frustration might have played a role. Sybil had yet to mate following her own transformation.

Abby smiled adn moved forward to her. She smiled and then reached out and took her hand adn held it close. She pulled it close and ran her thumb along her knuckles and shut her eyes. She was not sure what was possessing her, but she wanted to run her hand down her stomach under the water and leaned back and bit her lip and blushed. She groaned. She was tryign to submit to the one she recognized as alpha. She shut her eyes.

Sybil's nostrils flared slightly, picking up the scent of Abby's arousal, causing a heat to build. She wanted it. Her eyes held a feral gleam as she eagerly took in Abby's body. She withdrew her hand quickly as she came to her senses, she stood up and stepped away from the bath, panting heavily as she looked down at Abby's body. "I'm sorry..." She wanted her, desperately wanted her. But she couldn't take advantage of the younger wolf. Certainly not this soon after her first transformation.

She bit her lip as she tried to calm herself. "If you need anything... I'll just be in my bedroom." She hastily turned and stepped out of the bathroom, pulling the door closed behind her. She closed her eyes, trying to slow her labored breaths as she leaned against the wall. Her breaths were coming out just shy of growls, her chest heaving with each breath. It was nearly impossible to tame the wolf within her.

Abby watched her nostrils flare and then her eyes turn to a gleam and blushed shivering. That made her more aroused. But when she jerked her hand away she looked down and away. "No I am sorry." Fuck, she wasn't gay. Well, she wasn't gay either but why had she done that? She rubbed her forehead adn then nodded and leaned back adn ten watched her go. Sshe swallowed and then turned her head away adn stood up and winced her eyes rolled and she fell back down with a loud splash. She groaned and moved forward adn grabbed the towel adn dried herself off and just laid aaginst the cool tile.

Sybil was still quite aroused, but figured that she was starting to get herself back under control. Her panting slowed to deep breaths. She gave a single knock at the door before pushing it open. Her eyes immediately drawn to the naked woman lying on her bathroom floor. She bit her lip before kneeling beside her. "Let me help you." She said quietly as she helped stand her up. She took the most of her weight against her as she helped her out of the bathroom.

She guided her back to the bed where she lowered her onto the mattress. "There that's better..." She said before quickly averting her gaze. She wasn't shy and it certainly wasn't the first naked woman she'd ever seen, but she was afraid that she'd hurt the girl if she let the wolf in her do as it pleased. "You need to get your rest. We don't want you over doing it."

Abby looked up as Sybill came in. She wanted to sit up, but she was too quick. She moved forward and helped her up. She leaned into her arm, she shut eyes and stood up weakly and stumbled a bit. She sighed and looked at Sybil and then down feeling bad for focring herself onto her.

She looked down adn then smiled and laid on the mattress curling her legs up. She looked at Sybil and then bit her lip adn reached out and took her hand.

"I am sorry, I don't mean to make you feel uncomfortable."

Feeling Abby's hand take her own caught Sybil's attention. She looked down where their hands connected before looking back at Abby. "It's not like that. It's just that..." Her eyes fell to her frame again, seeing her curled up on the mattress. She found it nearly impossible to divert her gaze. "It's just that... I've been an animal for so long, I'd forgotten what it was like to be a human." Her feral gaze was nearly hypnotized by her bare flesh as she slowly extended her free hand, her clawed fingers gently running against her skin. "I just need to..."

She bit back her urge, quickly retracting her hand. "I'm sorry. I'm an animal. a beast. It's hard to tame my instincts." She closed her eyes breathing out an uneasy breath. "I don't want to scare you, or worse, hurt you."

Abby looked up at Sybil. She looked up and toched her face. "Sybil, you can't scare me. I am fine. Tell me what you need to do...let me help you please." She whispered loving the touch of her hands on her body, b when she pulled her hand away, she smiled and wrapped her arms around her a bit but then frowned. She smiled and then looked at her.

"Tell me what to do alpha." She winced not sure where that word came from. It came from deep within in that little wolf that longed to belong somewhere, belong to a pack. She looked at her and blushed sofly.

Sybil was certain that Abby was misunderstanding her, until she heard the word alpha come from her lips. Her eyes opened again, turning to look at her, that feral gleam still present. She moved closer to the bed looking down at Abby. She was still resisting slightly as she leaned forward, her lips parting, her canines gleaming lightly in the light of the room. Her hand moved quickly to grip Abby's shoulder, pressing her flat on her back. Sybil was beyond words, almost completely at the mercy of the predator-like hunger that burned inside of her. "A deep growl like voice burned from the back of her throat. "Give yourself to me." She quickly forced her lips against Abby's in an aggressive kiss.

She swung her legs over the girl, straddling her as she pressed the kiss harder. She felt a swelling beneath her robe, and angry pulse. Her body was setting off a scentless pheromone, meant to attract women during mating season.

Abby smiled and looked up hearing that growl, somethig inher reacted adn her eyes glittered like that of the wolf. She was pushed into the bed and she instinctively spread her legs. Offering her every inch to hre alpha. It was an honor to be chosen byt he alpha because the alpha was very selective in choosing mates. Abby was not sure how she knew all this, it was like someone in her head was telling herself. Opening her lips, she was soft and gentle where Sybil was agressive. She wouldn't touch Sybil until she made it certain that it was alright to touch.

She felt her straddling her hips and blushed as she felt that swelling. Shifting, her eyes began to glaze over as she leaned her head back adn growled softly. She got wet and aroused releasing her pheremones that said that she was a bitch unclaimed.

Sybil's free hand fell to where her sash held her robe closed. With a quick tug, the belt fell free and the robe fell open, allowing her breasts to hang naturally, and her impressive male phallus to emerge, twitching with want. She pulled away from the kiss, her breath coming out in labored growls. She rose up, pulling the robe from her body before tossing it aside. She looked down on her mate. Her hands falling to her shoulders, dragging her claws lightly down her chest, over her breasts and down her stomach. There wasn't any foreplay in a pack, no romantic build up, or gentle and loving touches.

She moved back behind her legs, her hand lining the head of her shaft up with the young wolf's glistening pussy. Without any form of warning or concern she pressed forward, feeling the moistened tight pussy squeeze her shaft as she pressed it deep inside of her. She leaned forward, bracing on either side of her. "Hold on to me..." She growled lowly as her claws dug into the mattress, easily puncturing the sheets.

Abby watched her as she pulled the sash and her eyes were drawn to that phallus. With a wide eyed look, she swallowed and immediately began to drool. She groaned as the kiss was broken. She sighed adn then arched her hips up adn moaned loving the feel of the claws down her chest and down to her stomach. She groaned and panted and knew she was so wet and hot and ready. She watched her get into position. With a gasp she felt her press forward and rolled her eyes back howling. She was a virgin and had never been taken. Her walls were forced to spread only to grip her back and she panted. That was when her soft words hit her.

Wrapping her legs and arms around her. She shut her eyes and growled softly. She panted and rocked her hips up and then moaned into her shoulder and shut her eyes blushing and just held on for the ride, but it was so great.

As soon as she felt Abby's arms and legs wrap around her, Sybil began withdrawing the sizable shaft before thrusting back in with a loud groan. Any concern for the fact that she'd just taken Abby's virginity, or the pain she might have been in was absent from Sybil's mind as she focused on the pleasure and the deep seeded need to satisfy her burning lustful hunger. Each thrust was accompanied by a growl. Each faster and more aggressive than the last.

There was something in the back of her mind that deeply enjoyed the act of taking someone completely submissive to her. Though guilt would have undoubtedly wracked her if not for the animalistic desire that pressured her now.

Abby grunted and panted. She would have felt the pain if not for her wolf taking over. Giving the ultimate sacrifice for her alpha. She grunted and whined as she thrust in. She dug her nails in and snuggled into her arms and panted softly. Sweat rolled down down her face. She smiled and bit her lip. She was enjoying this intimacy that had been devoid from her so long. S o she just held onto Sybil and continued to whine with every thrust, felt her muscles tighten adn constrict, and leaned her head back shutting her eyes. She enjoyed it all.

Sybil continued to thrust her thick rod deep into her mate's moistened core. Feeling her nails dig into her back drew a small growl from her lips, encouraging her to increase her aggressiveness, to the point where her thrusts were nearly violent in nature. She could feel her climax building, a feeling that had long been absent from her life. Undoubtedly, the occupants of the surrounding apartments were wondering what was going on, as they certainly weren't being quiet.

She pulled her hands from the mattress, gripping Abby's shoulders for extra support as she plunged deeper and harder. Within moments an animalistic howl fled from her mouth as she thrust her shaft as deep as she could, releasing her seed within her mate.

When Abby heard the growl and the encouragement to be harder, she growled and gripped her shoulders tighter. Leaning forward, she bit into her neck, showing a sign of ownership and that tehy were mates. She grunted and growled thrusting her hips up against her own so they looked like two women locked in one carnal match of wrestling. She blushed feeling her wolf slowly take over and her body began to shift into that of an anthro shaped wolf as she continued to snarl. Not aware of what they were doing. Her teeth sharper and sharper. Her fur was the same color as last night.

Then, as she came hard into her. Throwing her head back, she released a howl feeling her own body grip around hers and explode with her own release. She panted adn shut her eyes and groand and panted blushing.

Sybil panted heavily as she held Abby close. After a moment of silence she released her, rising up to her knees as she withdrew her phallus from inside of her. Her length glistened with moisture, still rigid and full of life. She brought her fingers to where her neck had been punctured by Abby's teeth. She looked down at the blood covered fingers before licking them clean.

The wolf began to subside, giving way to sense. Her golden eyes falling on her mate. She leaned in close giving a light kiss to the younger wolf's forehead. "Are you alright?" She asked in a far gentler tone, though her feral growl still clung to her words.

She was still in a form somewhere between wolf and human. Reaching out her hands, she gripped the pillow and shut her eyes groaning. Her walls gripps that cock as it was pulled out of her. She had a glazed look in her eyes and a goofy smile on her lips. Turning, she looked at her and sighed and panted and then looked up. She was going to say something, she was going to, but when she opened her jaw, she groaned. Her vocal chords were more wolf than human and she leaned back looking down at her furry human body and shut her eyes blushing.

She stretched out and leaned her back. Abby felt too blissful to really feel panic at being stuck in a form. She reached out a clawed hadn and ran her thumb along hte mark and blushed. "Sorry I bit you."

Sybil shook her head as she heard her apology. "It's fine. You did what came naturally. This will heal." She moved to lay down beside her, running her hand through her fur. She wanted to thank her, but it seemed like an awkward thing to say after all that. "I'm sorry if I hurt you." She said after a few moments. "I didn't realize you were a virgin."

Abby shut her eyes and growled softly in content. She felt her fingers moving through her fur and she turned her face to her and smiled a large wolf smile. Her voice was a bit deeper than her normal voice and accented with growls. She smiled adn then roleld over and nuzzled her wrapping her arms around her and shook her head. her pointy ears folding back and she shut her golden eyes. "You didn't it was miraculous." She whispered to her. She reached down running a hand over her skin and shut her eyes. Her breathing was slowing and she snuggled in closer.

Sybil smiled softly as Abby nuzzled against her. She draped an arm over her waist, lightly running her fingers along her spine. She welcomed her desire to cuddle. Holding her closely. Abby was her responsibility now, for better or worse. She felt the need to protect her, more so than before. Perhaps it was the alpha in her, wanting to look after her pack. She continued to simply stare at the woman, content to listen to her breathing and to take in her scent.

After a few moments her eyes grew heavy, and she slowly slipped into a deep slumber.

Abby smiled and arched her back and growled softly. She smiled and heard her breathing become even. She soon was right behind her and asleep with her as well. Her hand on her hip and her head on her shoulder. As the night continued, she turned human. Sitting up in the morning, she rubbed her eyes and looked at Sybil. She looked down seeing her morning wood and knew she couldn't help herself. Moving off the bed and between her legs, she took the cock in her mouth and began to suck it gently. Holding the middle very carefully as she bobbed up and down slowly going down more and more shutting her eyes. She didn't want to wake her, but at the same time she wanted a taste of the meat that was inside her.

Back
Top Bottom