Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Princess and The Dancer (Skeith x demented-tiger)

Skeith Takahata II

Lesbian Anarchist
The tavern was alive with song and dance as it usually was. Miners, guards, farmers, and peasants alike were enjoying an evening in the small tavern. The tavern was located deep within the massive city, in one of the seedier districts. It was for this reason, that the tavern saw it's share of cut-purses, mercenaries, and prostitutes. All looking to either wind down from a long day, or strum up some business, occasionally both.

Aside from the alcohol, and the tavern's tendency to play fast and loose with the law, the tavern was famed for it's exotic dancers and lively music. On this eve, Elistrianna, known by El or Eli by those she considered close, was on the small stage. Her skin bore a rich tan, of which most was showing. Long, straight, and shiny raven hair descended down to the base of her back, as chin length bangs framed her face. Her golden eyes popped against her tan skin, and dark hair. She was tall, and quite well endowed. Her bust was impressive in size, being a D-cup or larger, covered barely by a colorful purple and gold cloth. A skirt of similar coloring descended down only one leg, leaving the other exposed all the way to the top of her hip. She cut a sharp hour glass figure, and always bore a confident and welcoming smile.

Her voice brought with it the sounds of distant eastern lands, reflected in her exotic appearance, though she spoke the local tongue quite well. She was wildly intelligent, and more than a little mischievous. Even with as open and welcoming as she was, she bore a secret. A deep hatred for the royal family and it's mis-dealings. Eyeing the face of the nation's young prince in the crowd, she focused her seductive techniques on the young man, hoping to lure him in with her most erotic display.

Esmeralda felt nervious. She didn't like the way the people in this district looked at her, especially the men. Of course, she knew that if anything happened to her, those men would pay a penalty involving real nutcrackers used for breaking walnuts, hot irons, and things happening to thier nether regions that would send shivers down the spine of the hardest men. There were so many taverns and brothels in the capital, she didn't know why her younger brother had to choose this one.

Esmeralda was the oldest daughter of the Queen, and the first in line for the throne. Her beloved brother came after her, and after him, her spoiled little sisters, in the order they were born. Of course, with her cloak pulled over her dark dress, no one knew she was a princess, let alone thier future queen. All they saw was a pretty 18 year old girl with rich raven-colored hair in a braid spilling out of her hood, pale skin, and piercing blue eyes. The plain dress Esmeralda wore did nothing to hide her massive breasts - E-cups, for sure - nor her flat stomach. She looked like any other peasant woman. Though there was something in that cold stare that warned men away. She was not interested in men. Her tastes were more for the fairer sex. The only male she truly liked sat beside her; her younger brother, dressed similarly in a cloak and peasant's clothing.

Her attitude changed when she saw the most beautiful woman come to dance. She was obviously from somewhere in the east, possibly along the coast. Her skimpy clothing was quite revealing, and her breasts almost as big as her own. Esmeralda couldn't help but stare, taking in the woman's performance. With what grace she moved! It was so fluid and supple. Esmeralda had seen plenty of dances, but this was incredible. Her heart began to beat faster as she stared intently at this woman, focusing in on the way her stomach moved and flexed with each pulse of the rhythm.

Realizing that her provocative performance was attracting attention, as it so often did, Elistrianna stepped it up a notch. In truth, she had little interest in the opposite sex, men only ever seemed interested in one thing. Not to be mistaken, she didn't hate men. Many of the employees of the tavern were men, and each of them were very dear friends of hers. Her display grew even more sensual as her practiced twirls and movements showed all the skin they could without putting her completely on display. She held that dance as long as she could before she began to grow tired, offering a silent signal for some of the other girls to take her place on the stage.

She stepped down into the tavern room offering an apologetic smile and a blown kiss at the general groan of displeasure. She paused by the bar, swallowing back an unfinished ale that she had started prior to her dance. She gave the barkeep a brief embrace and a kiss on his cheek before disappearing into the back room. She couldn't make her move here. Not in the view of the public. She could only hope that her dance had caught the attention she desired. She hastily removed her dress and top, wiping the sweat from her brow. She offered a quiet sigh, before dawning her traditional clothes. Baggy red pants, and a loose fitting white shirt that put her cleavage on display. She exited the tavern through the back door, beginning her slow walk down the road, occasionally looking over her shoulder to see if she'd attracted her desired target.

When the dancer finally exited the stage, both Esmeralda and her brother rose from thier seats. They paused to look at each other.

"Where are you going?" they asked at the same time.

"I would like to thank that dancer for that exquisite performance," the young prince said.

"No, you're not," Esmeralda said. "You're either going home to mother, or you're staying to have another beer, and watch the next act."

"And where are you going, dear sister?"

"I'm going to thank that dancer for that exquisite performance," Esmeralda said.

Her brother's mouth dropped.

"I am the oldest, and it is my right."

"Can't you ever show any interest in men? Every woman I like ends up sleeping in your bed. You're... You know mother needs for you to marry. How will you - how will you pass on the inheritance if you don't marry?"

"I'll marry when I have to, lay with a man, when I have to, and let him give me a daughter or a son. In the meantime, I wish to have my fun. And I won't have a baby brother stop me."

"Damedra is the baby, not me!"

"Do you have any younger brothers? No? I didn't think so. You're still my baby brother, even if you have younger sisters. Now sit down, have another beer, and look, that girl looks kinda cute. I think she likes you." Without waiting for a reply, Esmeralda took off. She slipped into the backroom unchallenged. Her obvious feminine figure and her massive breasts allowed her easy access. A few casual answers directed her out the back, armed with a description of the dancer. She stepped onto the street and looked both ways. The woman in red trousers and a white cleavage bearing shirt wasn't hard to spot. It was as if she was waiting for Esmeralda to come follow her. Esmeralda strode toward her with a purpose, sucking in her stomach and puffing out her breasts.

Elistrianna sighed deeply when she caught sight of the woman pursuing her. That wasn't the intended target at all. She continued walking for a short while, until she entered a far quieter section of the district, finally turning to face the woman following her. She seemed awfully familiar, but it was nearly impossible to identify the woman beneath the hood. Her eyes held a confidence that was uncommon among the peasant folk, as did her posture. Her body language held a class, and a sense of entitlement that wasn't often found among farmers or mercenaries, and the guardsmen didn't employ women.

Her small smile spread across her lips as she took in the beauty. "I'm quite sorry, my dear. But my shift is over." She said, assuming this woman was from the tavern. With the hood she found it quite difficult to place where she'd seen the young woman from. "Was there something that I might be able to help you with? Directions perhaps?" She placed her hand on her hip as she continued to observe her. Where on earth had she seen her before? "This hardly seems like the area of town a woman of your beauty or fairness would normally wander. Are you lost?" Her inquisitive eyes, never deterred from the fair young lady's face. Still trying to discern her identity.

Once they were in the privacy of an alley, Esmeralda lowered her hood to reveal herself. She needed no introduction. Her reputation as a lover of women proceeded her, even among the more reputable circles of courtesans and harlots. And even if it didn't, she made enough appearances with her mother to let everyone see her face.

"I admired your performance," Esmeralda said. "You were marvelous. Simply marvelous. I have heard the women from the coast are among the most beautiful in the world, though I have never met one until now. What brings you to the desert country, my darling? Is it simply to dance your sensual dances?"

As soon as her hood was removed, the cogs started turning in Elistrianna's head. Perhaps her plan might work out after all. She gave an extravagant bow, keeping her head low. "Milady, I hadn't a clue." After a moment she stood up, keeping her head bowed.

"I am truly honored by your compliment, milady. Fate brought my family from the coast when I was but a child, your majesty. I vaguely remember the ocean." She raised her head after a moment, taking a moment to truly examine the princess's beauty. She was truly a work of art. She could detect the princess's flirtation in her voice, the key was to let her think she had the upper hand. "If I may be so bold as to say, your majesty, your reputation proceeds you. Did you pursue me in the hopes of offering me the doubtless pleasure of your company? Surely, I am unworthy." Her head bowing once more.

Esmeralda smiled. Normally, she was bored by all the bowing and scrapping people did, from the highest lords who gave counsel to her mother, to the lowliest peasants who scurried from her path. But when a woman she had her design on bowed, it meant Esmeralda would have no trouble having her way with her.

"I wish to know more of your body," Esmeralda explained. "You are a very beautiful woman. Strong, supple, graceful, and enchanting. If I could, I would bring you to my mother's court. Why do you dance for these uncouth scum? A woman of your beauty should entertain lords and ladies. You are like a streak of quartz in a granite hillside." As she spoke, Esmeralda drew closer to this woman, until her breasts brushed against hers.

Elistrianna could hardly believe how talented in the ways of seduction the princess really was, even after knowing her reputation. "You flatter me, milady." She looked up at the princess, the closeness was intoxicating. "Though surely my beauty pales in comparison to your own. I would be honored to offer you my company. Though I fear, a transient vagrant such as myself would not be welcomed so warmly into the castle as your previous pursuits."

As their breasts touched, however slightly, Eli dawned an expression of shyness, her head turned away. "Despite this, I would never be so bold as to deny you that which you desire. If you wish to know more of my body, my humble lodgings are not but a short distance away. I would be most honored if you would join me there. Perhaps I could offer you a more, personal dance?" She asked provocatively, as she returned her gaze to the princess, maintaining eye contact as she spoke.

"You flatter me," Esmeralda said. "I am no where near as beautiful as you, nor as alluring. You only say that because of who I am. But unlike my mother, my pride doesn't blind me to true beauty." The prospect of a more intimate dance in a more private setting excited Esmeralda. The sheer thought of watching that sleek, supple body moving and flexing made her heart beat faster.

"I will gladly accompany you to your home. I shall be most pleased to see more of your talents." Esmeralda slipped and arm around the dancer's back, and placed her other hand on her shoulder. She pulled the other woman into an embrace, and kissed her on the lips.

Eli found the sudden contact to be truly surprising. She was hesitant at first to return the kiss, but found herself drawn into it rather quickly. Her eyes fluttered closed as her arms fell to rest at the princess's waist. The simple kiss was incredible, sending a shiver down the dancer's spine. She almost felt guilty about her true motives. When she finally managed to break the kiss, she released gasp, as a faint blush swiftly rose upon her cheeks. "P-please, right this way, milady." She said, motioning towards the street. "I'm Elistrianna, though most of my closer acquaintances call me El or Eli, as my full name can be difficult to pronounce. Though of course, you may call me whatever you wish."

As they drew closer to her small home, no lights illuminated the small building. All the candles had been snuffed, and the curtains were drawn tight. "Please make yourself comfortable." She said with a pleasant smile, as she opened the door to her home. As she set about lighting candles, more and more of the room's artistic nature came to light. The room was covered in various tapestries from her homeland. "Allow me to prepare you a glass of whine to help you relax." She disappeared into the small dining room, only to return with a tall wine glass. "It isn't much mind you, but it is quite relaxing." Her words spoke truth, but only half truths. The wine was mixed with a previously prepared narcotic, to put the prince into a deep sleep. The princess would do just as fine as his substitute.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Eli," Esmeralda said as she released the dancer from her embrace. Her heart was beating fast now. All she wanted to do was wrap her arms around Eli, and let this erotic woman hold her. When she reached the hovel this woman called home, Esmeralda removed her cloak to reveal her dress: it was one that peasant women wore, with a plunging neckline, a bodice, and long skirt. She tossed back her hair, and seated herself on a small couch. She graciously accepted the wine, and swirled it the way she might swirl a snifter of fine brandy. "Let me get a good look at you," she said to Eli.

Eil walked closer to the couch, masking her irritation that the princess didn't drink the wine behind her smile. She stood only a few feet from the couch, her finger tracing the the neck line of her loose fitting white shirt, as if deliberately drawing attention to her exposed cleavage. "In what way do you mean, milady? Do you simply wish me to stand her for you, or do you wish me to bare my flesh to you?" She asked, biting her lip lightly. She rocked lightly on the heels of her feet as she watched the princess. She certainly had no shyness when it came to putting her body on display, her occupation said as much.

Esmeralda eyed Eli hungrily, and took a sip of the wine. It tasted funny, but then again, it was probably cheap. "Yes, perhaps if you stripped for me, but slowly, seductively, like... as though... in a dance..." Esmeralda felt funny, as if she had drank too much. She looked down at her glass in confusion. "This is quite... strong. I feel..." She was having trouble staying awake.

Eli stepped in close, straddling the young princess's lap. She brought her hands to rest upon the sides of her face. "Don't fight what you feel, your highness..." She brought her own face closer and kissed her lips gently. She held the soft kiss, her hands caressing her soft flesh gently. "Just close your eyes... Shhhh..." She spoke quietly, soothingly between brief kisses. "Rest now, milady... Rest..."

Esmeralda leaned forward, as if to pillow her head in Eli's soft breasts. Eli's voice was soft, and soothing, like her mother's. She felt sleepy. The kisses on her head felt so soft and sweet; the touch so tender. Esmeralda looked up drowsily and smiled. "I lo..." her head bowed, and she finally gave up the struggle to stay awake.

Eli smiled as the princess finally fell asleep. She laid her back against the couch gently before standing up and stepping away. "Thanks for making it easy for me." She said, blowing a kiss the the unconscious princess. She opened her door and gave a whistle, soon hooded men and women moved towards her house. One of them placed a burlap sack over the young princess's head, so as to prevent her from knowing where she was being taken if she awoke.

Eli followed the hooded individuals to a hidden, underground lair where they placed the princess in a room that seemed like a high end hotel room. It had no windows, and the door opened from the other side. Regardless of this, she was shackled by her ankle to the bed leg, giving her atleast five feet of of movement around the bed.

Eli sat in a chair in the room, waiting for the princess to awaken. Content to sit at the vanity, brushing her hair as she waited.

When Esmeralda finally came to, she felt groggy. She didn't know how long she was out - possibly all night. She wouldn't get a chance to see Eli dance for her again; not now. She'd have to return to the palace for breakfast, then to sit beside her mother's throne while her mother held court, pretending to observe the goings on of ruling a kingdom. She'd have to seek Eli again that evening. She saw the object of her affection sitting on a chair, a short distance away. She was aware of a wieght on her leg, but thought nothing of it. She moved to sit up with one powerful thrust of her stomach muscles.

"Eli! I'm sorry. I... Well I just felt so tired all of a sudden. I don't know what came over me. I'm so sorry I fell asleep."

Eli smiled faintly as she watched Abigail wake. "No, Abigail. I'm sorry." She rose to her feet, approaching the bed slowly. "You see, you're no longer within my home, and certainly not within the castle." She spoke to the princess with far greater confidence now, even daring to call her by name. She moved closer to her. "Fear not, as I have been placed in charge of your care-taking. And you will be well cared for."

She came to sit next to her. "You see, I represent a network of usurpers, working to liberate the kingdom from the tyranny that holds it. We all use our gifts, mine having been seduction. You're a guest of the resistance now, love. But fear not, you will be treated with respect and care so long as you cooperate." A faint smile spread on her lips again as she placed her hand gently in her lap. "I may even dance for you."

"Abigail?" asked Esmeralda in a daze. Then the rest of what Eli said hit her. "You tricked me... You bitch! Don't you know who I am? I am Crown Princess Esmeralda Augustina! When my mother, the Queen - Empress, soon, once the lords vote on the title - finds out I'm gone, she'll tear the city apart looking for me. She'll find you, and when her torturers are finished with you and your friends, you'll thank the headsman for leading you to the gallows, just so you can find release."

((lol, That's my bad. I mixed up the character names with another RP I'm doing.))

"Settle down, your highness." She said quietly. "If it makes you feel any better, your brother was the intended target." Her gaze turned far more serious in the coming moments. "Esmeralda, I told you that fate brought me here in my youth. I was telling you the truth. But allow me to clarify. My home was raided by soldiers wearing your family's crest. My parents were killed, I was made the sexual plaything of soldiers and brought here in a cage. It was only by chance that the resistance found and saved me." She rose and stepped away from Esmeralda before turning to face her. "Do you understand what I'm saying? You can't threaten me with torture and death. I'm already numb! I'm already dead inside!"

Esmeralda fixed Eli with a poisonous glare. "If you had done anything to my baby brother, I would have personally hunted you down, and made sure you begged for death, if I had to torture you myself." She trembled with rage. Betraying and kidnapping her was one thing. She was mostly embarassed for getting suckered into this mess. But threats against her brother were a whole other matter. "Be lucky he's not even 16. He'd do the same for me. So would any of my sisters."

"Settle down, princess. It isn't wise for a dog to bark if it doesn't have any teeth to bite with." She offered a sigh of irritation as she tried to force herself to start over. "I've got nothing against you, princess. In fact, I'm rather fond of you. You have no idea how hard it was to bargain for these accommodations for you. I fought tooth and nail to make sure that you would be treated well and not chained up in some dank whine cellar." She shook her head silently before continuing. "Your brother would have gotten a similar treatment. I have no intention to torture you. Nor do I have any intention to kill you. You're here as insurance, to protect the resistance in the event that we are discovered. You're freedom is a bargaining chip to make sure our demands are met."

She walked towards the door, knocking at it once. Soon after a resistance fighter unlocked the door and opened it. "Could you see about having the princess's meal delivered? We may also require a wash basin and some cloths." She gave a warm smile and a wave as the man walked away.

She turned to face her after a moment. "You've been unconscious for nearly a full day, I imagine you're hungry, and would like to bathe. We have one of the finest chefs in the kingdom here, and while the basin isn't as luxurious as what you're used to, the water will be nice and warm."

Esmeralda glared at Eli. Would nothing phase the woman? Of course, most of that ire was directed inward, at herself, for having fallen for this trap. She'd never thought of herself as weak enough to be blinded by lust, but here she was. A day, Eli said? Surely her mother, brother, and sisters missed her by now. Surely her mother's soldiers were scouring the city, and the mountains and canyons outside the city too. They would find her. For now, she was chained up like a dog.

"I suppose I should thank you?" she snorted. "What do you want from me? From my mother? For her to step down from the throne? To turn the country over to anarchists and fools?"

The talk of luxuries didn't impress her. They sounded like a mockery. Sure it was better then being thrown into a hole, but did these traitors have to go out of thier way to accomidate her? Surely this was worse than a hole in the ground. Especially with such a pretty jailor looking after her. No, you fool. She's a villainous traitor. She'll certainly die for treason when this is all over.

Eli folded her arms as she listened to the princess speak. "I don't want anything from you, beyond your cooperation. The better you behave, the more likely I can keep you safe. We don't want to destroy this kingdom. We want to put it in the hands of a ruler who will actually care for their people. Someone who will open their eyes and see the suffering. Starvation, desperation, and poverty have taken hold of the citizens while your mother sits atop a massive fortune, spending it only to feed her ego and support your luxurious lifestyle." She could see the princess's frustration and knew that her attempts to sway her were nearly meaningless. "That money was taxed from the poor who had nearly nothing to be given to those who have more than enough. That isn't justice. That's tyranny."

She moved closer to the bed, placing her hand against the bed post so as to lean against it. "I don't hate you, your highness. I don't want to see you suffer needlessly. But I will do what I have to do to see justice served." She sighed, shaking her head lightly. "Arguing with me, and attempting to bargain for a release is pointless. But I want to make your stay here more comfortable. However that may be."

Back
Top Bottom