Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Tortoise x Warrior] No Title Yet. :3

Spotlight, scene, spectators; it had all felt so natural and peaceful. Desiree Dâ??Aether, a young dancer, quickly made it big in the world of show business and dance. A well-known figure in more serious styles such as ballet or classical dance, oftentimes able to receive the leading role, she oftentimes indulged in more light hearted things, playing in an occasional movie or music video, which brought her relative fame among the younger audience. The woman was by no means Angelina Jolie, yet when she mentioned her name most people with a hint of general culture or knowledge of the pop scene exclaimed that they knew who she was. All was well.

Although the girl went through a divorce with her first love that, despite being slightly older than her, was impossibly immature in many ways, and whose down to earth attitude she could hardly stand after a while, things quickly began looking up. Of course she missed him at times, yet as years flew by he became a faint memory. She became successful financially, and men had never been an issue for the young beauty. With the amount of time she spent working on her physical condition her age was usually estimated between twenty three and twenty six, few guessing that she was already thirty.

At some point, she even met a man â?? her manager, namely. He was arrogant, cold, yet those attributes of his were idealized by the young woman. She thought of him as a fairly spiritual person, perhaps even a snob, which at the time appealed to her. It appealed to her enough to accept the silver ring she bore on her finger, while waiting for a large, pompous ceremony that was their marriage. Just as things seemed to be at their best, however, everything went downhill.

In a chain of seemingly unrelated events, she was hit by a car. It was nothing serious â?? a few stitches and all was well. The doctors smiled at her, telling her that it would take mere months for her to walk as she did before. It wasnâ??t until a nurse pointed out whom she was that her physician took an apologetic air, informing her of her inability to ever perform in the same way. For a while, it was all tears. She refused to leave the large, expensive house, hardly doing anything other than her exercises. Things have changed in every way.

She couldnâ??t stand her future husband although tried to hide it, and realized how pathetic he truly was. His whining and complaining was getting to her â?? despite her being stuck up at times, she was a strong woman and despised any show of weakness. So, she took a hold of her life again. She had a college diploma, and paired with her immense experience she was invited to take a position at a prestigious university. She was a professor, a title that amused her immensely.

Taking all her courage in hand, she found herself making it through the first week. The first day was simply hectic. Her department â?? not only students but also staff, felt obliged to ask her for her autograph and to tell her that they were sorry about what happened. Truth to be told, the constant reminder did little other than hurt her even further. Thankfully the students were talented young people, even the few young men who forgot their place and attempted to hit on her.

Completely worn out, she left the building, having a huge gap between lectures and classes. Her office wasnâ??t set up yet, and the weather was far too bright to be hiding behind the four stuffy walls. She walked along the campus, taking in the sight of young people laughing, holding hands, singing. The campus itself was quite a sight â?? beautiful, old looking, it had a simplicity and grandeur that almost gave her shivers. Everything was so nostalgic. A soft sigh escaping her full lips, the dancer thought back to her ex-husband, suddenly wondering how he was.

A few whistles in her direction flattered her yet also tore her out of her thoughts. She flashed the painfully white smile at the young men and moved on. Age did her good. She was a beautiful creature before, yet with years came a certain maturity and an air of seduction and sensuality that followed her around. Her dark chestnut hair grew out, falling down to her waist in careful waves, framing her thin doll like face. The womanâ??s eyes were simply striking â?? large pair of almond shaped orbs was of a bright leaf shade, with hints of honey surrounding it as well as on the inside, the long thick eyelashes casting a slight shadow over them. Her skin was smooth and firm, lightly tanned yet not too dark, contrasting nicely with the pink plump lips. Desireeâ??s body complied with the standards for a dancer. Not too tall yet not small, she was extremely frail and delicate. Her legs were long and slim, waistline as tiny as a beeâ??s, stomach flat yet with a curve of abs, rear round and firm and her breasts were a full C cup, edging a D yet looked big in proportion with her body. She was dressed simply - a pair of tight washed out jeans, sneakers and a grey fitted t-shirt with the Great Britainâ??s flag on it. She had a blazer with her, yet left it at a new acquaintanceâ??s office along with her things. She didnâ??t need to go all out with her clothes â?? she wasnâ??t a neuroscience teacher after all.

A few bracelets hanging on her wrists, a small bag with her lunch in hand, she moved toward a remote place, spotting a tree that looked quite nice. As she walked, there was fluidity to her movements â?? she was as graceful as a panther, if it hadnâ??t been for the slight pain on her face each time she stepped onto her left foot. Finally, she made it to the spot and took a seat on the grass. The spot under the tree overlooked almost the entire campus as it was slightly elevated, yet it was unnoticed by most. Itâ??s something he would have noticed; she thought to herself with a warm smile yet quickly pushed the thought away. He was gone, she had wanted it, and there was no reason to be thinking of him now, of all times.

Stretching out lazily, she pulled out her food â?? a bottle of water, an apple and a tuna sandwich, absently beginning her meal.

(Sorry if I dont post as much :shock: )

"Jake did you get your lunch?
"Yes Mom!"
"Okay honey now what about gas money?"
"Dont even have a car mom."
"And get yourself a damn girl you lazy testicle!"
"Love you too mom!"

With a sigh, the thirty two year old walked out of his basement bedroom and outside.
"Jeez it's been two years since the divorce... you'd think i'd be over it by now." Jake sighed getting on his moped and drove away from his mom's house.
A lazy slacker, gamer, anime nerd, gundam fanatic, ex-husband, game store owner, manga artist, singer/rapper. That describes our boy Jake Duvalk well. Though he was handsome and often caught the eyes of young wanting women, his laid back attitude drove girls away. Though Desiree D'Aether... she was different... ALOT Different. She actually tolerated a lot of his favorite things and remembered fondly her getting him an expensive and hard to find Gundam Model Kit for his birthday. Hard love making came afterwards. But... why did she divorce him?
Jake began to wonder why sometimes. To him she was too stuck up and up tight and serious about things like a mofo. Though the divorce took a heavy toll on him. He lost the store he owned, lost his apartment and even his prized car. Now he he had to live with his mom doing odd jobs for money.
"Oh what I would do if I get my hands on that girl..." Jake growled as he kept driving on.
Jake smiled making his way to his favorite lunch spot. But soon he stopped... someone was there.
The tall 6'9" stopped his moped and stood up. His green eyes scanning the girl at his favorite spot.
"Cant be..." Jake growled as he looked closer "The hell is she doing there?!"

[It’s all good. I thought we decided that he was a professor though. O= ]
The young girl stared off into the distance, the soft wind caressing her face and sending her hair afloat giving her a quasi-angelic air. She let out a deep sigh, pressing her forehead against her palm. At times, when she was alone, reality caught up with her. She would never dance again…She bit on her lower lip, trying to fight off the frustration.

The students dancing, laughing, falling, making mistakes…It was all so reminiscent of her relationship with Jake, of her past. It took a hard toll on her. She knew that one day she would stop dancing, it was volatile. Yet so fast? She inhaled slowly, fighting off the tears that were coming up. Thankfully she didn’t wear any makeup. Quickly wiping the sides of her eyes, she bit into her apple, suddenly hearing a branch crack behind her.

She jumped softly, turning her head. “Oh, I’m sorry, did I steal your-,” she started in that deep, melodious voice of hers only to freeze when he gaze fell upon the person who was filling her thoughts ever since that morning. For a moment, she was afraid. She could almost sense his hatred toward her – or at least that’s what she thought he felt. “J-Jake?” She mumbled, hardly able to speak.

"Hello... Desiree..." Jake said trying not to show his anger towards here.
Okay now what? There she was... the love of his life who screwed him over. He had to think of something to make her feel guilty.

"So... how you doin lately?" Jake asked having a plan in his head... and epic one at that.

Desiree swallowed slowly, studying her ex-husband. For a moment, there was affection in her gaze. It quickly faded away when she realized that she wasn't entitled to it. She did put him in trouble with the divorce. Of course most of it was her lawyer's initiative, but she couldn't say that she was innocent. Awkwardly twisting a lock of her long hair between her fingers, she slowly stood up, wincing as she stepped on her hurt leg.

"Not too bad, I suppose. How are you?" She wondered with a genuinely interested air, taken aback by his ability to remain calm. She was convinced that he would kill her if they were to ever run into eachother.

"Eh good I suppose... Though i'm broke... i've got no job... no money... I lost pretty much everything..." Jake said with his voice calm but still hinting his anger towards her "All because of what? Because i'm too... dorky... just because I take things lightly and I love anime?"

Okay now Jake was seething... Good thing no one was around.
Jake growled and pulled out a pistol from his "Pocket "All because of you... my life is over..."

The girl studied him in silence, realizing that her theory about him containing his anger was far from correct. She shook her head, sighing. "Listen, I'm sorry about the divorce, but those things happen," she tried to tell him, biting on her lower lip. "You can't blame me for not being able to take it anymore," she added, blinking.

"What's the hell?" She shrieked when the man pulled out a pistol from his pocket. "What's the hell are you doing with that thing?" She questioned, her eyes wide with terror.

"I'm going to fuckin' kill you..." Jake growled cocking the gun and pointing it at her "This is what you get for taking a man's pride bitch."

Jake quickly pulled the trigger... but a bullet didn't come out. Instead, a small stream of water squirted out. It was all a joke. Something Jake was known for.
"Pfff..." Jake soon started to laugh "Oh my god! You-You should've seen your face HAHAHAHA! O-Oh my god!!"

Desiree stared at the man in silence as the stream of water squirted out, her eyes filled with tears. "This is the fucking reason I divorced you," she whispered weakly, shaking her head. Her heart was still beating at an incredible rate, her chest falling and raising in irregular motions.

Shaking her head, she turned away from Jake and took a seat on the ground again, picking up her apple. Tears streamed down her face as she got over the shock. Sure, he hated her, but that was cruel. "Could you leave now?" She asked in a low whisper, her voice still trembling.

"Heheh, jus' havin' a bit of fun." Jake smiled as he walked a bit closer to her and patted her head "Dont worry, sorry if I scared ya."
Jake gently wiped away one of her tears saying "If anything I still think you're a cool gal to hang out with."
Jake smiled as he walked back to his moped saying "You can have my lunch spot for today."

Desiree almost jumped when Jake's hand touched her head. Despite her age, she was pouting - the most mature response she could muster at that point. Looking up at him, she sighed. "Wait, stay, I'm almost done," she mumbled, tossing her apple into a garbage can.

She then thought back over his words, confusion filling the pretty face. "Your lunch spot? You said you didn't have a job, why would you come all the way here for lunch?" She questioned, eyeing him suspciously.

"Hm? Dont you remember?" Jake said looking at the tree "Back when we were college sweet hearts? This was our spot."
Jake pointed at the tree.
Though it was faint at first, there was writing on the tree that said 'Jake & Desiree 4ever' with a heart around it.
"Though I am a bit upset about the divorce... I still like to think about out happier days." Jake smiled thinking for a bit "Well adios."

[ I thought they worked togetherrr?]

The girl's gaze trailed over to the tree, a soft sigh escaping her lips. She realized the reason for which she was so drawn to the place. Perhaps she hit her head a little too hard in the accident. Her fingers trailed over the writing, a smile appearing on her lips. Suddenly, she realized that she didn't want him to go. Her gaze then moved to her hand on the tree, her heart shattering as she saw the engagement ring.

"I'm sorry about the divorce, Jake," she murmured, wishing she could have changed things. "No, please stay," she looked up at him, biting on her lower lip nervously. "I should go anyway, I have class soon," she added, trying to find a reason for him to stay.

"Dont worry about it. I gotta pick up a few things anyway." Jake said with a small smile and got his moped started.
It did pain him to leave her again but... it was just something he'd have to live with. She was the only one who even seemed to care about him.
"Besides I saw your ring, hopefully he'll be a better husband than I was." Jake smiled painfully and got his helmet on.

Desiree let out a low sigh, nodding. "Alright," she replied, twisting the ring around her finger. "I doubt he will be though," she let out in a low voice, instantly regretting her words, hopeful that he hadn't heard them. She bit on her lower lip, starting to walk toward the path, ending up less than a meter from him. The pain in her legs was obvious, her movements a lot less fluid than they had been one day. "I'm sorry Jake," she watched him in silence for a moment before turning away.

"Dont be." Jake smiled as he scooted the moped bear her and put his usual gentle hand on her shoulder "Shit happens."
With a small smile Jake drove off towards one of the store he was supposed to hit for his mom.

The woman sighed and nodded to Jake, leaving the spot to go teach the class. The rest of the day was fairly uneventful, although quite flattering as a few kids asked her out, mistaking her for a student. For the first time in months, she felt truly happy - if it hadn't been for Jake. She could hardly think about anything other than him. She missed the man on one hand, yet on the other she couldn't believe how bad he had it, and felt like it was all her fault.

The following day she wore a simple t-shirt that hung loosely on her thin body, showing a fair amount of cleavage, a pair of legwarmers, sneakers and a pair of black leggings, with her usual set of bracelets hanging from her wrist. Her hair was loosely attached in a knot, the woman looking simply stunning - as she almost always did. The day went by quickly, and for some reason yet again she was drawn by the same spot, going off to eat lunch by the tree.

Jake was already at the tree munching on some McDonald's and playing postal 2 on his Laptop.
Okay here's the truth...
Jake really wants Desiree to come back to him... so he was able to get a few weeks off from work to use the 'I dont have a job' bit to help him.

Desiree sighed as she saw Jake, hesitating for a moment. She wasn't certain whether it was the best idea to be next to him at that point, but decided to go talk to him. She walked over to their spot, taking a seat next to the male. "Hey," She smiled meekly, pulling out the same meal as previously. She shook her head as she caught sight of the game on his laptop. "Aren't you too old for this?" She wondered, crossing her arms under her chest.

"Hey games are meant for everyone." Jake smiled pausing the game and turning off the laptop.
"So... how's your day going?" Jake asked casually as he munched on a few fries.
So far so good... good thing she was still a bit friendly to him... that's a good sign.

Desiree sighed, shaking her head. "Seriously, Jake," she replied in an exasperated tone, yet she did smile back. "Not bad, but it's hard. I'm teaching dance...And I can't even show the kids how to," she laughed, sighing. "How's your day going?" She wondered, taking a bite from her sandwich. "And don't eat that stuff, it's awful for your health," she added, not a great fan of McDonalds, especially not at their age.

"It's alright, just been runnin' errands and doin' odd jobs for cash." Jake smiled and finished his fries. He sighed a bit when she commented on the fast food "Yeah well so is the Government."
Jake chuckled a bit and tossed his fry box and burger wrapper into the trashcan.
"Booya baby! Score!" Jake smiled happily.

Back
Top Bottom