Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taboo & Normal RP. (MxF or FxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoneyDew

Moon
I'm back and looking for new RPs. I only play Female rules, though don't mind playing males if another is needed for just one part.

Please if you PM me don't ask me to look at your request thread.

What I'm looking for:
Male or Female Partner
Long Term RP
RP over PM or Thread.

Plots:
Bold is my rule.
* ones I really wanna do.
Any incest type can be made into step

(A*) Brother x Sister: This one the brother and sister come from a poor family and share a room. The sister is outgoing and flirty, has a good bit of sex. While the brother is a bit of a nerd, and shy. The sister comes onto the brother, and more or less breaks him out of his shell. They are very careful not to let people know. (I love Twincest)

(B*) Brother x Sister: This brother and sister pair are rich, with parents never around. They have always been a bit odd, and tend to only stick to each other. They have always had a incest type relationship, and aren't to caring of who thinks so. They both tend to be in control of the relationship. (I love Twincest)

(C) Father x Daughter: The mother is dead, and the daughter has taken over the job of the mother. Soon the father starts seeing her as less of a daughter and more of a wife.

(D) Mother x Son: a Mother bring up a teenage son. She is a bit of a fun mom, and flirts all the time with her son. Seeing him as a handsome man.

(E) Pirate x Princess: Open to plots

(F) Knight x Princess: Open to plots

(G) Princess x Princess (Or queen): Open to plot

(H) Sister x Sister: Open To Plot

(I) Mother x Daughter: Open To Plot

(J) Father x Daughter: The father has raised his daughter as a single dad for years. They go to the beach for a long weekend. When they get there the hotel people think they are married. Neither one fix the mistake and somehow they end up acting as a married pair would.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom