Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood Lust (Raz x CS)

Rosalie's breath caught in her throat as he bit her neck. The thrills that coursed through her body were amazing. She felt like such a novice compared to him. She wanted to give him the same erotic sensations he gave her. She nipped his ear, whispering his name like a prayer.

The heat spread through her body, and she surrendered. Rocking against his thrusts, she closed her eyes. She wanted to last longer, to stay on the high that he brought her to longer. She knew it was a losing battle. Alexander knew what to do bring her to an orgasm, and it was working.

Clutching him, she moaned as he thrust deep into her. The ripples it sent through her body were pushing her over the edge. Her nails dug into his shoulders as she cried out when she came. Nuzzling her face into his neck, she felt blessed. "I want you to teach me everything," she whispered.

She was sending wave after wave of pleasure through him, feeling her walls grip and ripple along him that groans were escaping his lips against her neck. His hips sped up, working her more to force her orgasm before his own, but they hit at the same time, hot seed filling her up before he fell to the bed with her against him.

He laid limp against the bed, his tongue sealing the bite on her neck as he held her to him. He was panting, but it quickly got his breath back. It wasn't a long time that they went at it, but that was the power of Moonlight. He kissed her forehead lightly before looking into her eyes. "I will."

There was a knock at the door. "Who is it?"

"Sir Alexander, it's your messenger. It's urgent."

"Come in."

The drapes were closed, hardly making them even a silhouette, and the messenger didn't even come close enough to open them. "Everything is packed up for the search. Spies from the enemy have been seen nearby. Perhaps they think to follow you?"

When the messenger entered the room, Rosalie stiffened in his arms. She waited, still, for his business to conclude. He was packing? She was sure she was going with him, but to where? Who was Alexander's enemy?

Softly kissing his neck, she slid off him to curl up next to him. "Where are we going," she asked softly. She decided to not ask about his enemy. If Alexander wanted her to know, he would tell her. She was sure a man as powerful as he woudl have many enemies.

For a moment, her heart dropped, thinking it might be her old Sire. What if he found out that she had stolen the scrolls, held Alexander (for a brief time) as her prisoner, lost him and the scrolls, and was now with Alexander? Shaking her head to clear it of that thought, she decided it couldn't be him. She was Rosalie, the one he hated. No, it must be someone else who wanted the vast secrets that Alexander held.

She knew that the Moonlight would be a valuable secret that, if they ever knew of it, others would want for themselves.

He felt her move off him, heard her question, and before he said anything he got up, his clothes appearing on his body. "We are leaving to a very important place. It will take a few nights to get there." He motioned for her to follow him, as he reached for the scrolls that were hidden away in a display case - trapped of course. It took all of a second for him to dispel it before pulling them out.

"We must hurry if we want to get there first." He said in a low voice, waiting for her at the doorway. He was already opening one of the scrolls, reading it while she was getting dressed.

Rosalie bit back her sigh. She had been thinking of a day full of learning from him, punctuated by hot, mind-blowing sex. Obviously, she was wrong. She couldn't wear the cute outfit she had imagined. Instead, she pulled on pants and sensible sneakers and a long-sleeve shirt. She felt slightly dizzy from not having anything to really eat in over a day, but wasn't sure how to tell Alexander.

"I don't suppose you can tell me more about what is going on," she asked. She picked up her little sack of clothes, readyto follow him. She could always eat on the run. Whatever he was looking for, it was important and she was going to stay with him. "At least tell me enough so that I can help you." she placed a hand on his arm. "Please, Alexander, let me help you."

He felt her hand rest on his arm, resisted the reflex to knock or shake it off. He was still in deep thought with the scriptures in his hands, absorbed in what looked to be only difficult reading. "Have you ever heard of Numidium?" His question didn't wait for a answer. "I doubt you have, unless you are older than you put out, or studied history. It is a very powerful and destructive machine that can be used to essentially turn one into a god."

He closed the scroll, turning and starting out of the room and down the hallway. "That is what we head towards now. Numidium takes more than a person to control, though. There are several sets of scrolls that tell of different pieces of Numidium, as well as two artifacts it needs to run. I have three of those sets."

Rosalie ran to keep up with Alexander. She never heard of this 'numidium' thing. She wasn't even sure if that was the weapon she had wanted to go after. She felt so stupid. While she didn't know the great Alexander very well, he had seemed warmer just a few minutes ago. Now, he was cold and back to business.

"Will you need my help when we reach this Numi-thingy," she asked. "Maybe you can teach me some along the way. If...If we have time, of course. I want to help, Lord Alexander. Anything I can do."

"Numidium." He corrected her, in a rather harsh voice. "Watch what you say about such a thing. It was rumored to have been created by a god, it deserves at least the respect of using the proper name." He stopped and turned to her, his face a rather cold slate. "We have to make our move for Numidium now, before anyone else gets their hands on it. It wouuld be disastrous for all."

He started walking faster, leaving to the open air of his estate, where two of his guards were attacking nearby Orcs. "Damn, they know too. We must be fast. Your learning can wait. You'll find what the scrolls take us to without reading them, in time."

"I...I'm sorry," she said after being corrected. "I didn't mean..." She gave up trying to appologize. He wasn't listening. She stayed with him, keeping silent. When they exited the estate, her eyes got wider. It looked to her like had more enemies then she knew of. And, if he really meant that she would learn on the fly, then so be it.

Grabbing his hand to help her keep up, she loyally followed him. She wanted to prove herself to him, to prove herself to herself. She had to do this right and she was sure she would be of some kind of service. Keeping up with him as he moved swiftly into the night, she gave a silent prayer that she didn't fail him.

He had to shake her hand off his as he rushed forward, his body naturally lowering somewhat to the ground as he unsheathed his sword. He leaped forward, a heavy slash taking the head off one of the Orcs before they knew he was there. The other two saw him now and moved in to attack him instead of his guards, leaving one of them able to stab it in the back, taking it down. Alexander took care of the last with a spin, the blade cutting it in half at the chest.

"come, Rosalie. We have no time to waste." He held out his hand for her to take once more, and when she did, he pulled her to his chest, leaping up into the sky and taking off like a bullet, followed by his guard. They sped off, everything a blur even to Alexander's eyes, until they touched down deep in the mountains, far from any Vampire estate.

He let Rosalie go, letting her get to her own feet as he slightly hunched over, his lips parting somewhat. His fangs were fully extended as he ran his tongue over them to moisten them. His hunger hit him like a hammer after using so much energy, but they had to go on.

When Alexander pulled her to him, Rosalie clung as they were suddenly launched into the air. She barely had time to try to focus on the world passing in a blur before they landed. He let her go and she sank to the ground, feeling as if she left half of her body back at the estate.

Looking up, she could see the hunger on Alexander's face. She knew how dangerous that could be, especially in their situation. He needed to feed and fast. She was hungry as well, but he was the one that would protect her. His needs came first.

"Alexander, we should find something to eat," she said. "Please." She could hunt for him, find something easy to eat on the run. She wasn't all that fond of small animals, but it would be safer. She was only worried about him.

"There's nothing good for sustenance around these parts." He said, pushing her off him lightly as he stood fully. "No people, no big game, nothing. The most you'll find is spiders, and you wouldn't want to feed off them." He started walking, moving evenly, surprisingly. Nearby was a cavern, and that was where he was leading them.

The cavern was dark, and from the way the first twist went, it was doubtful any light would get in soon, even after daytime. There were some small spider webs, and there was the sight of lines of spiders going inward of the cave along the walls, but Alexander ignored the little details, trudging on through the darkness.

What came up a few hours of walking later was somewhat blinding to someone's eyes after going through the darkness for so long. In the center of the room, surrounded by dark lights, was a large steel golem, pieces missing, but it was there at least. It went tall, somewhere around 20 stories in height, where it could break through the top of the mountain when it was activated.

Rosalie's breath caught in her throat as she stared at the golem. Never had she seen anything so fascinating before. Her previous hunger was forgotten, even her concern over Alexander seemed to fade. This was just amazing. A bit unsteadily, she took a step further in the room.

"Is that part of the Numidium," she asked. She couldn't imagine how they were going to get that thing to move. She knew Alexander had said she would learn on the way, but this looked far beyond her. She would have to rely on him to help her out. "Tell me what to do, Alexander."

"You on your own can do little." He said, turning to her. "However, everyone has their part to do before this is over. This is the main part of the Numidium. Most people know where this is, it isn't that hard to find. The scroll for this piece is rather useless, then. The other parts are what we need. To repair the machine with the missing pieces, and the Heart. That is what Numidium needs."

He turned from her, looking to the exit. "I need to feed soon, so I can go hunting now. The Numidium is guarded by my men and women."

A bit hurt, Rosalie watched him go. She wandered around the cavern, looking at the hulking behemoth that was the Numidium. Alexander's people guarded it zealously, not allowing her more then a few feet from it. Sighing, she left the cavern to hunt for herself. It was peaceful to be alone. She ran through the forest, looking for sustenance.

Alexander was right, there wasn't much in the area. She had to travel farther then she wanted to find anything beyond a few rodents. She finally came across a small tracking team of Lycans. They must have been looking for Alexander. She watched them for a few moments, waiting until one left the group. That would be the perfect meal. She had to eat, she could feel the first threat of Moonlight in her system.

Sneaking behind the Lycan, she grabbed him and sank her fangs in his neck. It wasn't as quiet as she had hoped, and she had to feed fast. She could hear another Lycan moving towards her, still out of sight. She wiped her mouth and ran. Not wanting to put Alexander in danger, she ran away from the Numidium, planning on doubling back when she was sure the Lycans weren't following.

Back
Top Bottom