Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood Lust (Raz x CS)

That was more like it. She was doing everything on her own now, moving on him, taking her own little sort of control. Even if he had all the cards. Her hips were bouncing on his lap while he played with her, and he could feel her juices sliding down his length once more, her breast yearning for more of his teases. And just when he though that she was under his thumb, she had turned his head and kissed him, another thing of passion. He had her.

"Mmm..." His tongue swirled around hers as his hips thrusted up in her, burying deeper in her than the way they were before, his hands playing faster on her. "And now you're mine..."

She hungrily accepted his words, needing her second orgasm. Her breasts were thrust further to his hands, begging for more attention. His fingers on her clit were driving her insane with lust. She needed this, needed him. His touch made her body come alive. He was so deep in her, filling more then just her physical body.

She moaned in his mouth, bouncing her hips faster. No rational thought, just pleasure. Any protest she may have assumed she should have had at his hands was gone in a wave of desire. Her body was burning hot with need and he was her lifeline. Small sounds of lust issued from her throat as she felt herself reach her peak. His hands playing her without allowing her to recover from her last orgasm had sped up her body's sensitivity.

Rosalie clung to him, kissing him harder as her body quivered with release. Behind her closed eyes, she saw lights and wondered if she could die from such pleasure.

He felt her kissing becoming more frantic, could see in her mind that her next orgasm was so close. His lips locked deeper with hers as his hips sped up, pounding her faster and harder than before, hearing them meet every single time. His hands never relented, working harder to pull her to her orgasm, and he was soon rewarded with it. He felt her milking his length for seed that wouldn't come yet, her body shaking and writhing with the pleasure, but he held her to him to make sure she didn't hurt herself.

He stopped his thrusts after riding her through her orgasm, his arms pulling her down against his chest, wrapped around her hips so she couldn't protest. "You had quite a bit of fun there, didn't you?" He said knowingly, nibbling along her neck.

Rosalie moaned low, relaxing against him. She tilted her head to the side to give him greater access to her neck. She felt spent, wondering if the Moonlight was slowing down for now. If this was how her week was going to go, she was going to be a puddle of orgasmic goo soon.

"That was wonderful," she sighed. Her body was still tingling from the orgasm. She felt like she was still dancing among the heavens. His little Moonlinght had pushed her body past her own limits. She was his for the next week, and she wasn't sure if he'd want her around after the Moonlight was gone.

Her fingers gently played with his hair, bringing the pale locks over her blood red ones. "Did you enjoy yourself," she asked, looking up at him.

He had caught his breath long before she had, and he was calmly holding her body against his. But, he had no qualms of delving into her mind, seeing her thoughts even as he blocked her from seeing his. It would bee too easy for her to learn about the scrolls if she peered into his mind. He smirked as he saw one of her thoughts, his hand sliding down her hips to her core, where his length was still greedily buried in, stroking her for a moment before bringing up fingers soaked in her juices. "I would say that you were making a lot of orgasmic goo, but I doubt you'll become it yourself in the week ahead of you."

He said nothing to settle her fears, though. Hell, he figured that if she didn't know if her week there was her last, she would work harder, and he would have more than a reason to keep her there. Even if he planned to anyway. It's not like Moonlight made the person immune to it when it leaves the body, if it comes down to it.

Her question made him smiled, and he nipped her neck a little roughly as she played with his hair, making her bleed a little before his tongue went over it, stealing the drop of blood and sealing the bite. "I did enjoy myself. I don't think I have to ask you that question though. I know the answer."

Rosalie blushed as she realized he could read her mind. Her old Sire would threaten her with that, but she doubted he had the power to actually see her thoughts. Alexander, however, she would have believed anything. She could still remember when she was a new vampire, hearing stories that the mysterious Alexander would swoop down from the shadows and eat disobiedent newbies.

She whimpered as he nipped her neck. It wasn't the pain, but the pleasure. His very touch brought back memories of her writhing over him. Swallowing, she asked, "When the Moonlight stuff is out of my system, are you having me test more of your products? Or, before then?"

Not waiting for an answer, she turned her head to face him better. "Also, I would like to ask a favor. I know I belong to you. I know I'm nothing to you but a test subject. If I may, I'd like to be allowed to come to this room when I want, to read. That's all I ask."

He heard her request, nodding to it. "None of my underlings are nothing to me. Everyone has their place in the clan. And you have proven yourself enough to join it. But this study is my own personal place. But... I can let you come in here, I suppose." He nipped her neck again, licking up the blood that came and sealing it. "Either way, you have my mist power now. Feel honored. You could travel into here in secret.

"As for other tests, yes, you will be going other ones, before the Moonlight is done and after. There is still much that needs testing, and that is your job here." He smirked, kissing up to nip and tug lightly on her earlobe. "Outside of pleasing me, of course."

Rosalie's eyes fluttered close as his lips and teeth worked over her neck and earlobe. It was the most erotic thing anyone had ever done to her. Sex was one thing, but the cuddling and the small nips were working her up again. She tried to contain it, not wanting him to think she was some kind of sex-crazed maniac. Though, if he was reading her mind, he already knew. she could always just blame the Moonlight.

"Thank you," she whispered, hearing him say there was a chance she could enter here. She wasn't sure how to use the mist power he gave her, but she was sure she didnt' want to get caught in a place he didn't want her in. Maybe, as time wore on, she would be given permission to enter when she felt like it.

She was a little worried about the other tests. If this was one test, what could the others be? And she was here only to please him? She bit her lip. Alexander was a wordly man. He must be used to worldly women. She was not that. "Lord Alexander? Could you... uh... teach me what pleasures you the most?" She might as well make sure she knew her job.

"No, you aren't only here to please me." He said, in a rather offended voice, strong, though he tugged her ear playfully all the same. "But that will probably be most of the next week because of the drug. You see, it is possible to be so horny you die. Best to stay near me.

"No, indeed, your main reason of being here is learning the needed language. You won't be given the scrolls to read, but you'll have other books to learn from, as well as from me." He nipped along her neck, hands pulling her closer to him. "And don't lie to yourself about how your body is reacting now. The Moonlight is dormant now for at least the next couple of hours."

His offended tone at her thought of being nothing more then a pleasure slave tugged at her heart. She wasn't fooling herself that it was anything more then that he cared. She leaned back in his grasp, slowly writhing her hips. He felt so good inside her and she couldn't help but feel horny. He didn't want her to kid herself about why she was reacting so strongly to him, but she had to believe that the Moonlight had something to do with it. Anything else would cause her pain.

She tilted her head to kiss him, reaching one hand down to tease his length where it connected to her body. She leaned a bit so that she could rub one finger just along his base as she slowly wiggled her hips. He was driving her crazy, and she wanted to return the favor. Before the week was out, she was going to learn what stimulated Alexander.

Her hand moved down to rub at him while her hips moved, but his own hand moved and grabbed hers, pulling it away. "ah, ah, ah. No messing around now. The sun will be up soon." He nipped her neck before his hands went to her hips, lifting her up off him, sliding out of her and helping her stand next to him.

"You will be sleeping with me in my chambers if you don't mind." He said, bending over and nipping her shoulder. "You know, just in case the Moonlight starts working again."

Rosalie sighed, letting him help her stand. "Has anyone ever told you that you can be very inferiating," she asked. She left his side long enough to pull back on her sundress and grab her book. She wasn't sure what the next night would bring, but she did want to finish what she started.

Taking her forgotten sack of clothes from her old life, she turned to him, holding the book against her chest. In a moment, she knew he was going to take her to his room and that the sun would rise. She couldn't remember the last time she slept with someone. What if the Moonlight reactivated while she was asleep? She'd be mortified if she woke up humping Alexander.

He watched her get dressed, his own clothes appearing on his body as if they never were moved. He swept her under his arm, in a rather protective manner, as he opened the door and led her through the estate. Up the grand staircase and down a few halls before he opened a door.

The room wasn't too big, filled up with two wardrobes at the sides of the bed. The Bed itself sat against the far wall, the canopy drapes blocking the view of it inside. He walked her towards it, opening the drapes and helping her in, entering after and the drapes closing soon enough. His clothes disappeared as he laid down, and self-consciously, his arm wrapped around her, pulling her close to him to sleep against. "If it kicks in, you'll wake up horny. But unless you sleep like a human, you won't move a muscle while you're asleep."

Rosalie tried to memorize the way from the study to the bedroom. Alexander's house was very grand and she had a feeling that if she wasn't careful, she'd get lost in it easily. Her old home wasn't nearly this big. It seemed larger on the inside then it looked on the outside.

His bedroom made her gasp. It was so much like the kind she used to dream about. Oh, sure, he wasn't one for pink canopy princess bed, but the rich, dark woods and curtained bed were close enough. She set her bag and book by the bed and quickly braided her hair for the night. Then she let him help her in the bed. Once she saw that he was sleeping in the nude, she took off her sundress. His strong arm around her, she snuggled in to his embrace, her head on his chest.

"Sleep well," she whispered as the sun came up. All day long, she stayed that way, curled against him and safe. When night fell and she opened her eyes, she could feel the first stirrings of Moonlight in her system. Sliding one leg between his to get closer, she pressed small kisses to his chest, looking up to see if he was awake.

He was only slightly surprised when she pulled off her dress to sleep next to him nude. As he saw it, she would be trying everything to get in his good graces so he didn't leave her with nothing by kicking her out of the estate. She snuggled against his side, and he had nothing against holding her closer. Her form was... comforting to hold against him. He kissed her forehead as he heard her words. "You too." As the sun came up, bathing the world in warm light, his heart slowed to a stop, and he fell into his unconscious sleep.

---

Night fell many hours later, and his heart slowly activated once more, his mind rousing from sleep. Though at the first sign of movement, he didn't move a muscle, his mind reaching out to see what was going on in the room. Alexander felt the soft kisses being pressed delicately to his chest, and her leg pulling half of her body onto him, and decided to wait, to see what she was going to so.

Rosalie saw that he was still asleep. Or, at least, looked asleep. Feeling a little disappointed, she weighed her options. She really had none. The Moonlight was coursing through her body, and she remembered from the other night how fast and powerful it could get if she ignored it. He helped pull her back to sanity last night, and he knew that the stuff was in her. She figured he really only had himself to blame for her condition.

Wiggling out of his arms, she slowly kissed her way down his body. She had some time before it got to be unbearable, so she should have some fun. She slid between his legs, still planting kisses along his skin. She prayed he wasn't the kind to strike first and look second. Keeping her eyes on his face, she lazily licked his manhood. Slowly from base to tip, enjoying herself. She wanted him fully hard and ready.

He felt her move out of his arms, her kisses slowly going down his body, but he didn't think she would be so bold as to go for him without trying to rouse him. A soft groan escaped his lips as her tongue deftly went over his length. He was already somewhat hard from the scent of her pheromones and her leg rubbing against it, but her tongue made it bounce, standing at attention for her, completely hard. His hands went down, gently resting on her head as she teased him.

Rosalie felt his hands on her head. Encouraged, she took his length in her mouth, slowly sucking and swirling her tongue. He was velvet and steel. She moaned low, her lips teasing him as she moved up and down him. Her hands massaged his thighs as she felt the lust start to grow stronger. The greater the Moonlight in her system, the more her mouth worked over his length.

Pulling back, she dipped her tongue along the very tip of his manhood, tasting him. Her eyes closed in extasy. Next to blood, it was the most delicious taste in the world.

Ooh, she was good. Her tongue worked expertly with her mouth, going over him like he was some prized possession. He groaned softly, his fingers burying in her hair. But when her tongue went over the head, tasting him a little better, his hands went straight to her shoulders, grabbing her and lifting her up towards his upper body, kissing her deeply.

"Are you trying to make me orgasm before you?" He said huskily after breaking the kiss.

"I want you to feel as good as you make me feel," she said, her voice breathy with need. She pressed her body against his, feeling the Moonlight burn in her body. She writhed against him, the need becoming greater. "Do you want me to make you cum first," she asked, kissing along his neck. She nipped his shoulder, watching him. She let him know she could go lower if he desired.

She liked having him in her mouth, the feel of his skin against her tongue. She let the feeling flood her mind for a moment, hoping he would pick up on that. If not now, then any other time he wished, she was willing to continue what was interupted.

Her words made him smirk, and he bared his neck for her as she kissed along his shoulder. A soft, audible gasp left his lips as she nipped at his shoulder, and he picked up his head to look at her. He could see her thoughts plainly on her face, even without looking into her mind. She was going to be a very fun one, indeed. But he had something that had to be done, first.

He lifted her up, his hips being fast with sliding his length into her. "You have to be taken care of, first." He said in a low, seducing tone. "Maybe we can do the luxury of teasing play when the Moonlight comes out of your system."

Her eyes fluttered as she was impaled. It was a glorious feeling, one that seemed to rev the Moonlight into full power. She needed him like a drug. Slowly, she bounced her hips, feeling him slide in and out of her tight core. Her muscles clutched him, sending shivers through he body.

"You're right," she moaned. "Take care of the Moonlight first." They would have a long time to savor sex after the Moonlight was out of her system. Not that it wasn't fun while in her system, but she wanted to be with Alexander without the obligation of sex or death.

She rode him, her core gripping him so tightly as it slid over him. Soft moans escaped his lips as his eyes remained closed, head back against the bed. "Oh, just like that." His arms went around her lightly, pulling her down somewhat against him, stroking the soft skin of her back. "I'll have to show you what true pleasure is soon enough, Cara Mia. Until then, this will do most nicely for us."

Rosalie kind of liked how he called her Cara Mia. It sounded romantic and the sound of it rolling off his tongue made her heart flip. She sped up a bit, arching her back as she rode him. Her hands clutched his chest, nails digging in as the pleasure built. The only thing she really hated about the Moonlight was it made her too sensitive. She wanted to last longer, to give Alexander more of a thrill then how quickly the Moonlight worked her. Every touch sent sparks of pleasure through her body. His breath caused her to quiver.

"I am your ever eager student," she said, leaning down to kiss him. "Teach me anything you desire."

Her words sent a shiver through his spine, a thrill at pleasures to come in the future. He didn't care if she was drugged or not, the drug was to test loyalties anyway. And put her into his hands, of course. His hips sped up, thrusting deeper into her, faster, soft groans escaping his lips before he picked his head up. He teased her neck, teeth gently nipping at her pulse as his tongue swirled over the soft, sweet skin of hers.

"And you have yet a lot to learn." He whispered against her skin, before he bit down.

Back
Top Bottom