Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood Lust (Raz x CS)

Rosalie stared at the syringe and the liquid inside. She had no idea what it would do to her, or if he was even telling the truth that it wasn't harmful. What better way to kill your enemy then have them kill themselves? He had her trapped and she knew it. She could feel a bead of sweat drip down her back.

Biting her lip until she tasted blood, she quickly weighed her options. He was watching her, ready to get rid of her. She was in dire need of help. With a sigh, she grabbed the syringe and jammed it into a vein in her arm. she quickly injected the liquid, wincing at the burn.

"There, done," she said, pulling the needle out. "If that turns me green or makes me glow in the dark, I'm going to be very upset." She sat back, waiting for it to do whatever it was supposed to do. So far, she felt fine and told him so. She studied her nails, aware of his eyes on her.

"I really wish you could tell me what it does," she said, not meeting his eyes. "I'd like to know what to expect."

"Very good." He said as he watched her inject herself, heard her sour remark. "Now, it will take a little bit for it to start working, so feel free to grab one of the books that you've had your eye on and start reading. Tell me when you start feeling changes."

He got up himself, grabbing one of the books, and sat down. It had strange symbols along the bridge of it, and the same symbols written down the pages, so she wouldn't be able to read it. "What you have just injected yourself with is what I call 'Moonlight.' You won't find it and its effects in any books, so don't try to find it right now. Not that I think you could find the right book before it started working, anyway."

The drug would slowly go through her system, taking around a quarter of a hour before it started to take effect on her. She would feel her body slowly warming up, until another 15 minutes later she could feel that the heat was culminating at her womanly core. She would feel herself get more and more horny, feel herself get wetter and wetter, and she wouldn't be able to please herself. Nothing would help her except for the man in the chair opposite to her. Everything around her that was touching her would be a stimuli to her newly-sensitive skin, from the soft heat of the fireplace, to the fur on the chair she was sitting in, to even her clothes - which might be so stimulating that she'll have to take them off. She'll have orgasm after orgasm, but until she is pleased by the man near her, in only that way, she will only get hornier and hornier, until she is begging him for relief.

Cautiously, Rosalie picked up a book. It was a book of plays and she quickly got involved in the first storyline. Slowly, very slowly, she started to feel the changes. At first, she tried to ignore it as the heat crept up her body. She shifted in her seat, feeling each movement send pleasurable tingles in her body. She tried to concentrate on her book, but it was getting harder and harder as she felt herself get wetter and wetter.

She didn't have to look over her book to know he was watching her. She could feel his eyes on every part of her. She shifted in her seat, and bit back a moan as the material of her sundress pulled across her nipples. A look down made her realize that her nipples were poking out, standing at attention. Her whole body had been whispering for release before, and now it was screaming.

With each passing second, her concentration was broken as she felt herself becoming one big thobbing need. She tried to keep it from him, but she had a feeling he knew. Finally, she let the book drop from her fingers as she pressed her legs together, whimpering. She clawed at the seat, trying to resist the temptation to stip off and pleasure herself. She was not going to give him the satisfaction. She bit the inside of her mouth, tasting blood, but the pain didn't help her at all. She had to grip the chair to keep from launching herself at Alexander and ripping off his clothes.

"Okay, what did you do to me," she asked. Or, tried to. She could barely get a word out without moaning.

He half watched her the entire time, looking at her over his book as he read. It was... interesting to watch the effects of Moonlight on someone that he saw as a half-enemy. She was holding herself back, fighting the effects of the drug on her, and he forced his smile to be hidden. He could smell her arousal, poking at his own as his fangs grew out in his mouth, thought his lips stayed shut.

"Why, I did not do anything to you." He said in a slow drawl of his voice. "Maybe you're just losing control of your own needs? Maybe you held them back for too long and they are dominating you?" He didn't put his book down, continuing to read as she fought with herself over her need. She was writhing slightly on the chair, and he was surprised that she wasn't removing her clothing and humping the thing like others had done to similar chairs. It was always amusing to watch.

And the best part was, she was stuck in the room with him. There were no windows, and the only door into the room was locked magically, so there was no way she could even break it down.

Rosalie writhed on the chair, trying to figure a way to discretely fix her problem. She tried moving this way and that, crossing and uncrossing her legs. It was getting harder and harder to think. She knew this wasn't just her own emotions getting away from her. She had never been so aroused in all her life. She could barely breathe, she was so horny.

The fur under her hands was tempting and she could feel it brushing against her legs. Her skin was so sensitive and she was sure she was going to explode. It was almost painful, the way her body needed release. she had just enough sense left to not want to strip in front of him and take care of it herself.

However, that was fading fast. She felt like she must have blacked out for a moment because one second she was grabbing on the arms of the chair, and the next she was pulling up the hem of her dress. She had to take care of the fire ignited in her. She was quickly finding that she didnt' care what Alexander thought of her, as long as she stopped this throbbing need.

Her smell was more alluring than he thought it would be, and he silently licked his lips as he watched her. Her movements were strangely erotic to him, and he tilted his head up to get a better look at what she was doing. He saw her skirt being pulled up by her hands, and he smirked knowingly, closing the book that he had and setting it on the arm of his chair.

"Is there anything I can do for you?" He asked in a soft voice, obviously knowing what was going on with her. Oh, he still wanted to hear her beg, but he had to prod her to do it, it seemed.

Rosalie closed her eyes. He had given her a perfect opening, but was she weak enough to take him up on the offer? Her dress had been pulled up to her waist and she knew her panties were soaked. She could feel the moisture dripping on her thighs. Each movement that pressed against her clit sent electric jolts through her body. She had his full attention and there was no hiding how she felt.

"Yes," she whispered, tilting her head back against the chair. "Plea-please. I need...I want -" She wasn't sure how to ask him. Just screaming 'Fuck me' didn't seem right. She opened her eyes, looking at him while her hands moved on their own accord, pulling her dress off. "I can't stop," she said helplessly. "Please, help me."

She was moving against the chair against her own free will, her body driven wild by lust. Good. Now he could have her under his thumb while she resided there with him. Control would be much easier over her. "I will help." He whispered. "But you must tell me what is wrong.

"Come here, and explain what is wrong." He patted his lap for her to come over. He was holding himself back, his own urge to jump forward and to take a female in heat filling him up like her heat was filling her. Ooh, she looked good enough to eat at the moment, and smelled it, too. But he held himself back. He would wait and tease, getting her to beg him and to swear loyalty to him.

Rosalie slid off her chair, her legs feeling rubbery. She had to crawl the small space between their chairs. It took supreme effort to use her hands to help herself up to his lap and not relieve herself. She straddled his legs, her lust doubling with the contact. Her bra felt like it was two sizes too small, her nipples poking through and standing proud.

She would have loved to just have sat there and been in control, but it wasn't so. She slowly unbuttoned his shirt, leaning forward to kiss along his neck as she undressed him. Her lips grazed his neck and she struggled with the desire to taste his blood. She could remember how he felt against her tongue, how sweet he tasted.

"I don't know what you did to me," she whispered against his skin, "but right now, I need you. I need you inside me. I need you to put out this fire. Please, Alexander, I need you."

She crawled towards him, literally on her hands and knees, and he felt her straddle him soon enough, kicking his book off the couch as he felt her rubbing against him through his clothes and what was left of her own. What was on her was rather affronting to the soft curves of her body, stimulated because of the drug, and with his own body stimulated, he wasn't gentle to them, ripping them off and tossing the shreds of them to the side. She sat bare and lovely in front of him, and he could just delve into her every secret now.

Her hands made quick work of his shirt, and he slid it off his shoulders even as her lips teased along his neck. He bared it for her, leaning his head the other way to give her more skin to work with. But her words brought back the only thing he held onto that stopped her from getting her pleasure that she needed.

"I will give it to you, on one condition." He said, his voice rather soft, alluring. "You pledge allegiance to my clan, to not leave when your training is done, to keep with your obligations and forsake your prior clan."

Rosalie moaned as he tore away her undergarments. It enflamed her, causing her desires to boil over. She hadn't thought it possible to need him more, but she was wrong. She licked his neck, trying to control herself. When she heard his condition, she nearly screamed out 'yes!'

She wove her fingers in his hair and pulled him to her lips. She kissed him, sweeping her tongue in his mouth. She slide it around his fangs, nicking her tongue in the process. As she pulled back, her eyes were clouded with lust.

"I promise," she said, her voice breathless with desire. "I forsake my old clan. I will follow you. I am your servant." She kissed him again, pressing her body closer to his, needing the contact. She was wild with her lust, barely holding on to the last of her control.

He could feel her lust beating at him, felt her tongue flicker along his neck after he said his demands for him to help her. Her womanly core was dripping through his pants, but he didn't care.

Suddenly, he was swept up in a deep kiss, and after the moment of shock, he fell into it, letting out a soft groan as his tongue danced around hers, pulling her body closer to his, his own body nearly as bare as hers. He tasted her blood as it dripped from her tongue, and his tongue swept against it, sealing it as he tasted the sweet essence of her body.

When she pulled back, and she gave her promise that he wanted, his pants disappeared, and his hard length was pushed against her hot core. The thing that could give her so much more pleasure and end her torment. Her second kiss was returned with fervor, his tongue pushing into her mouth, his hands wrapping around her body, stroking over soft skin before then went up her body, cupping her breasts somewhat roughly. His thumbs teased her taut peaks before he broke the kiss.

"It's right there. Take it. You want it. You need it." His voice was haughty, lustful just as she was. Seducing.

Rosalie pushed herself on him, any hint of romance or decorum gone. The moan of desire that burst from her lips as she slide down his length shook her. Once she was in his lap and he had impaled her, she sat still for a second, feeling how he filled her aching need.

Slowly at first, she rocked her hips, moving on him to feel him sliding in and out of her wet center. With each thrust, she couldn't help the small sounds that escaped her throat. Everything from him inside her to his hands on her body caused her feel such pleasure. She was drowning in it.

Her fingers wove in his hair, tilting his head back as she hungrily devoured his mouth. Her tongue swirled inside his, tasting every inch of his mouth. she moaned, feeling the lust grow. She had to find her release, and she knew she was on the right track. As she kissed him, she whispered his name.

He felt her impale herself on him, and a long, lustful groan escaped Alexander's lips as she slid down every inch of him until she had him to the hilt inside her. His hands enjoyed playing with her breasts, teasing the peaks as he rubbed the soft, hot skin. At least, until she started riding him, long, slow thrusts that pulled groans from his mouth once more. His hands sled down her body to rest on her hips, guiding her movements on him.

He felt her hands pulling his head back, and the eager kiss that followed. He returned it in kind, his tongue swirling around hers before breaking the kiss by nipping her lip. He heard his name on her lips, and his hands moved her hips faster, lifting them before burying his length deeper into her, faster than she had been doing it.

She rocked faster, his hands on her hips. She had to taste him, she had to be with him in every way. She wasn't even sure if one orgasm would be enough. She nipped his lips before kissing her way down his neck. She couldn't control herself as she bit him, her fangs sinking into his skin. She moaned as his hot blood filled her mouth.

Everything pushed her to that glorious climax. The pleasure in her body was building, threatening to spill over. It was almost disappointing that she felt so close so soon, but she had never been this aroused before. Whatever he did to her, it was making her wild. She needed to cum. She needed him to make her cum.

She knew she just needed him.

She was going insane, but he was following her, her hips rocking harder and faster on him, burying him deep into her, her grip like a glove on him. His own hips worked in tandem with hers, thrusting deep into hers, her lips holding onto his every sound. Soon, though, her lips left his, and his mind was scattered by what she did.

Her fangs buried in his neck, and a loud groan escaped his lips as he bared his neck, his mouth opening wide to let the sound out, his fangs baring. His hips sped up, burying deeper into her, faster and faster. His head came down, his own fangs burying into the soft flesh of her neck, feeling her blood pool in his mouth. It was exquisite, a mix of spicy and sweet that made his eyes roll to the back of his head.

Rosalie held on to him as she felt herself so close to her climax. His fangs in her neck sent waves of pleasure through her body. His blood was robust, like a flavored wine. It as rich on her tongue as she licking the wounds closed. Her hips moved faster, meeting his frantic thrusts. She was burning with need and the fire was only burning brighter instead of going out.

His blood still on her lips, she arched back as the pleasure started to build. She was going to cum. Holding on to him, her eyes rolled back as she felt the wave rise up in her. Her small moans had grown to loud, long pants of pleasure. She fairly screamed as she came, her juices leaking out down his shaft. As she felt her body explode, she couldn't stop his name from escaping, spoken in an almost worshipping tone.

He let out a soft groan against her neck as he felt her tongue flick along his neck, sealing the bite that she had made on him. His hips sped up for her as she moved faster, moaning as he felt the ripples her core did along his length. But his moans only got louder once he felt her orgasm.

It was like a vise on him, milking him for his seed as she rode him, her orgasm overpowering both of their senses. Her juices slid down his length and over his lap freely, feeling how hot it was against his skin. He couldn't hold out any longer, and he gave her his own orgasm, filling her with his hot cum. His thrusts became erratic, and soon he pulled her down against him, his hips still, chest heaving from the exertion.

His fangs pulled out of her neck, tongue flicking along the bite mark to seal it, before he picked his head up and looked into her eyes.

Rosalie closed her eyes for a moment to calm down. She felt amazing. Her orgasm and then the feeling of his, it was heaven. She smiled at him, licking the last drop of blood off her lips. Sex had never felt that good. Everything had been magnified a hundred times at least.

Satisfied, she started slowly coming back to herself. She felt a blush rise up in her cheeks. What had she done? A part of her wanted to continue, to see how many times they could orgasm by the time the sun came up. The more rational part of her was horrified. As if he didn't have a low enough opinion of her, she just attacked him!

"Was that from your experiment," she asked, not daring to move. If she tried for round two and his little concoction was for one round, he might get disgusted with her. She watched him, looking for a clue as to what she was allowed to do.

She couldn't hide it from him. Even if he was somewhat drained from their lovemaking, she couldn't hide her want for another round. It showed itself on every fiber of her being. That, and their sharing of blood let him see into her mind. But he didn't say a word, nor moved a muscle for a moment.

"That was mostly from the experiment." He said in a soft voice. "I used a drug that was, for the most part, ready for use, to make sure that you didn't lie on the effects. Let's just say you did marvelous." He could feel her hips slowly rising off of his, and his hands went to them, pushing them down so he impaled her once more, burying deep into her folds. "Where do you think you're going?"

She gave her hips a little twist, still impaled on his long length. She couldn't stop the smile from spreading across her lips. He was still a hard man to figure out, but she was getting an idea.

"I wasn't sure if you wanted me to stay," she said truthfully. "I also wasn't sure if you wanted me to go. I guess, I'm staying for a bit." She lightly dusted kisses along his neck and chest. She was already feeling the desire to just ride him again. She knew her place, though. She was his servant, so she would let him decide on the pace.

"By the way, I don't think I've told you my name yet," she said. "I'm Rosalie."

He kissed her lightly, then slowly kissed up the side of her face to find her ear. His teeth gently teased her earlobe before he whispered, hotly "You're right, you aren't going anywhere." His hips thrusted up into her, a deep, penetrating motion that may have caught her off guard.

"And I know your name." He said, nipping down to her neck, teasing her skin. "Mmm, I have a Idea. Turn around." It was more of a order, but it was so carefully masked behind the sound of a request.

Rosalie was nearly lost in the sensations of his lips and teeth on her ear to really comprehend what he said. After a few seconds, she realized his order and nodded. Carefully, she turned around in his lap, so that she was facing away from him.

She was positive she hadn't told him her name, but she wasn't thinking clearly at the moment. Or, he could really have powers well beyond hers. It was possible. Reaching back, she laid her head on his shoulder, one hand behind his head. Her other hand slowly rubbed along his thigh from where she sat, wet and waiting, to his knee.

"What would you have me call you," she asked. "I probably shouldn't just keep calling you Alexander. It's just so familiar. Lord? Master? Something like that? And, how long is that concoction going to be in me?" She couldn't imagine always being this near to aroused and have him decide to go away on some meeting or mission. She'd go insane.

He didn't tell her whether or not she actually told him, because that didn't matter anymore. She will figure out how powerful he really is in due time. But now was the time for their lovemaking, and he wasn't going to detract from that.

She turned around, and after she did, Alexander moved her hips to be on his again, sliding slowly in until he filled her to his hilt once more. His hands stroked her body, feeling the soft skin of her before they took up places, one on her breast to tease it like before, the swell of it in the palm of his hand. His other hand slide down to her core, a few fingers finding her clit and finding interest with rubbing it, starting slow, then speeding up.

"Call me whatever you want." He said. "I don't care. As for the Moonlight, it will be in your system for about a week, kicking in every few hours or so. So you are not to leave my side until then."

Rosalie didn't think that any pleasure would have topped what had happened before. She hated it that he kept proving her wrong. It was like he had a map to every hot spot in her body. His hand on her breast sent shocks to the one that played with her clit, which in turn sent waves of pleasure through her body. She rested her head back on his shoulder, bouncing her hips to meet his thrusts. The friction and the teasing had started that slow burn in her once more.

Remembering how, in her room, he had commented on her talking too much, she decided to put her mouth to better use and save any questions until later. Tilting his head towards her, she captured his lips. Her tongue swept his mouth and she felt herself lost in the swirl of sensations. She wasn't sure what was in the Moonlight, but she knew that Alexander was also a drug. If she was honest with herself, she knew she could have become hooked on him without his little experiment.

Back
Top Bottom