Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood Lust (Raz x CS)

He couldn't watch her walk off, the angle he was laying preventing his head from lifting enough to see anything. He pulled at the ropes, to no avail. He noticed instantly that there were strands of silver wire mixed into the rope. If there wasn't any, he could have easily broke the rope bonds, but with the silver, it was more likely to cut his wrists. That wouldn't be good at any moment.

He heard her coming back, the light becoming dimmed, then flickering with the candles that she was lighting. Torture with such a atmosphere? This woman was a sadist, probably a masochist as well. She would probably get off with whatever she did.

She reached for a box, and he was able to follow it enough to see her pull out a silver razor blade. His face grew colder, made from stone as he watched her, heard her words as she cut through his shirt and cut his chest open. It was a simple thing, and the slight pain from it was easily blocked from his mind. What did she think he was, one of those filthy Lycans? It would take more than silver to try to break him. Not that he would break.

Rosalie bend down to lick the blood off his chest. She knew he could see her in the dark, she'd be surprised if he couldn't. She let one drop of his blood linger on her tongue before taking it in her mouth. Vampire blood was not nutritious, kinda like eating a twinkie. It wasn't good for you, and not always tasty, but sometimes it was okay.

"You know, with as cold as you are, I would have thought you bled ice," she said. "You are full of surprises." Cutting deeper, she pulled back his shirt and stopped. Her eyes were transfixed on the blood, reminding her that she should go out and feed. She didn't want to, that would mean leaving him here alone. Who knew what would happen then.

"I'm going to ask once more," she said, "will you help me by translating the scrolls?" It was a useless question. She already knew he most likely would refuse. Why change his tune now? With a smile, she traced one finger along the fresh cut, sending small jolts of electricity into the wound. She was always fascinated by how her previous 'volunteers' would jump at that. She had to see how he'd react.

He felt her move down, her delicate tongue darting over part of the cut, lapping lightly at his blood. It wasn't something that he wanted, though it was sinfully inviting to his senses. He didn't need her binding herself to him with blood. He felt the blade slice deeper in him as she got up, seemingly licking her lips, and he scowled a few times as he heard her words.

"You like to talk too much." He spat at her. "And you are bad at torture. What are you trying to do, give me a hard on?" The electric flow that he felt as her finger went over the cut was hardly there in his mind, all the pain pushed off to one side and ignored. "You will never get what the scrolls say from me, and if you kill me, you will never learn what they say, period. Torturing me is pointless!"

His comment about her talking too much stung her. She knew she talked too much, it was a flaw. She tried to be quiet several times, but it was like she was going to explode. She hated it when her victims were right. It only served to piss her off.

She bit down on her lip, ignoring when she tasted blood. She knew that if he died, she was stuck. He wasn't going to just tell her what she wanted to know and she had a feeling that she could flay him alive and he'd never talk. He was just stubborn enough to die on her and not tell her a thing.

Licking the blood off her lip, she tried to re-evalute her situation. She could continue her torture and risk ruining her only chance at translating the scrolls or she could find a way to make him talk. He was like a stone. It wasn't like she could seduce him. The great Alexander wasn't interested in a woman like her.

Then again, that could be torture in itself, she decided. She scooted down, using the razor to cut off his belt. Her hands working on his pants, she leaned back up to lick the blood before too much of it dripped on her favorite sheets. He complained about her talking too much, so she wasn't going to say a word. That might work for a few minutes, but that was enough.

She sat in a pensive silence, and he felt like gloating with his look alone. He struck a nerve in her, and he knew that retribution was going to be in shorthand now. But he didn't say anything. When she started to move, he was taken by surprise.

She cut off his belt, then started working on his pants. He closed his eyes, forced his eyes and lips shut so nothing came out as she licked the blood off from his chest, feeling the deep cut she made seal instantly. What was she up to? He didn't feel like breaking into her mind to find out, and as he had no way to get out, he followed what she was doing.

His pants were undone by now, and from the way her mouth worked on his chest, he was hard, a length bigger than most vampires and humans bouncing slightly from the slight stimulation from her touch, and from lack of contact.

Rosalie slowly moved down, pushing his pants open. She couldn't stop the gasp from escaping her lips as she felt how long and hard he was. He really was great. She was going to enjoy this, if she could just keep her head in the game and not lose control.

She used the razor to shred his pants off him, placing the razor by his legs as she moved her hands over his skin. She commited to memory every line of muscle as she slid her hands back up to his hips. She bent down, placing little kisses along his hips and abdomen. Her tongue played along the lines of his muscles and she felt his erection pressing against her as she moved from the left to the right.

She knew he was at least somewhat enjoying this. Or, his body was. That was good enough for her. He might be able to withstand painful torture, but she was a woman of many talents.

She had shredded off the rest of his pants, though it was no issue in itself. He could simply reform his pants around him if need be. Hell, it had slipped his mind for a moment that he could escape from his bonds at any time, being able to shift his shape. But he didn't, wanting to make it a little more of a embarrassment to her, maybe even fake going to tell her before disappearing.

Either way, she was slowly teasing the skin along his hips and legs, but he refused to make a sound for her. Sexual torture now? She must be desperate. Or she wanted a man. He had no place to argue, since he didn't have a mate to worry about. And he could simply disappear if she tried anything funny.

Slowly, Rosalie placed small kisses down his right thigh. She deliberetly stayed away from his erection, hoping to keep him aroused and interested. Her plan - and she knew that wasn't the world's best plan - was to tease him into telling her what she wanted to know. She enjoyed this herself, almost as much as making her victims scream.

She ran her tongue along his thigh before moving to the left thigh. Her long hair brushed against his erection as she moved. She placed a kiss on his skin, peaking up to see how he was taking this. Her only clue was that he was hard. Was he really the cold unfeeling stone that everyone said he was, or did he know how to feel? It would be interesting to her to find out.

Picking up the razor, she licked the blood from the blade. His taste wasn't unpleasant, really. Breaking her silence, she managed a small, throaty moan of pleasure.

Ooh, she was a cunning fox. She was taking her sweet time with this torture, but he didn't let any of that show on his face. It was a stone slate, his eyes and mouth closed as her lips teased along his thighs. He knew she would give into her womanly needs sooner or later. And she wouldn't get something like what was in front of her from another Vampire.

He heard her moan, knew it was her with the razor with a sense of echoes. He wasn't disgusted, knowing that blood could be rather delicious. But she made that sound to taunt him and egg him on, but it didn't work. She wasn't very good at this, he noted.

She slowly kissed her way up his abdomen to his chest, letting his erection rub down her body. As her lips moved over where she had cut him, she kissed each area in the memory of his blood being there. She pressed her body down, feeling him hard against her body. Her goal was to get him aroused, but it was starting to backfire on her.

Nuzzling his neck, it dawned on her that it was all her and none of him. Growling low in her throat, she said, "You really are made of cold stone, aren't you." Her silence hadn't lasted. He was starting to piss her off. Nothing she did effected him. Everything she tried, he just sat there. She knew he was hard, but that could just be a coincidence.

"You do realize I have the option of turning you over to my Sire. I may or may not be able to tell him about the scrolls before he rips you apart," she said.

He opened his eyes as he heard her frustrations. She had lost that battle, but hadn't gone as far as he anticipated. She was close enough that he could just tap her upward and he could bite her, incapacitate her, but he held back. She was no threat as of the moment.

"You have done more than most have and gotten me hard. Feel accomplished with that." His words were haughty, slight resignation with a touch of venom. "Never expect a man to do anything with sounds, especially when they are threatened.

Now he purposefully snapped at her, his fangs clicking his teeth a half a foot away from her neck. "Your sire wouldn't kill me outright, he would hold me until he got the scrolls done. But what use would that be? He would take the credit, all of it, and you will once again be second best. He'll find the weapon and grow to be the Vampire Lord, and you will only be a vassal to him. Why do such a thing for him when you could have such power?"

She remained still, feeling the heat as he snapped his fangs. She hated it that he was right. Damn him. She did accomplish in getting him hard, but what good was it if he wasn't even remotely enjoying it. That wasn't going to help her. It only made her job harder.

"I doubt you care about my position," she scoffed. "What do you care if I'm just a vessal for the rest of my life?" She sat on his legs, trying to gather her thoughts. She stupidly got herself hot and bothered, and he was a freaking slab of granite. She did not like that little switch in her plans.

"There is something I don't get," she said. "You had the papers to this great weapon. Why didn't you use it? Why just sit on them? I mean, you could be the only power in the world, but, instead, you still have to fight to keep your territory against other vampires and the lycans." Leaning down, she whispered against his lips, "Why haven't you gone after the weapon?"

He smirked as it went over her head, what he had been saying. And now, as she got up and scoffed, it was obvious that she was getting herself hot and bothered. But it was her question, her last question, that sent a shrill feeling down his back. He couldn't tell her the direct answer, he would have to lie about it. But how well she would take that would have to be seen.

"You know the answer of that question, even if you don't think you do." He said in a low voice, a small smirk coming onto his face as he tilted his head enough to look at her. "Why would I not use such a powerful weapon if it is in my hands? Because it isn't as powerful as the legends say. It is a tool, and nothing else."

Rosalie smiled. "Then you won't mind my trying to find it," she said, stretching her body out along his. "If it's just a tool, then there is no guarentee that I'll be able to handle it." She pressed closer to him, her leg sliding between his as she kissed over his shoulder. She had to find the weapon. She wasn't interested in ruling the world, she just wanted it to prove herself. She was tired of being the one that her Sire thought was the biggest screw-up. She knew she wasn't, she even kind of had Alexander admit that, but it wasn't enough.

Sliding her hand down his body, she decided that they could come to a pleasant agreement. She didn't trust him, but she felt that he didn't really take her seriously as a threat. Even he thought she was a nobody. She knew that the weapon could help boost her power, and that was what she needed. She wanted to be taken seriously and was tired of everyone laughing at her.

She was getting more relaxed, moving to lay against his body, her lips playing against his shoulder as she tried to get more out of him. And he indulged her. "The tool is useless on its own, though. Another Artifact is needed to work it. And even then, it is too dangerous to go and get it. It is heavily trapped and protected..."

He felt her hand slowly moving down his body, and that was his chance, he figured. His shifted to mist form, hearing her hit the bed with a soft sound, and he appeared above her, rolling her over, his left hand grabbing both of hers and pinning them above her head, his right forearm resting tightly at her throat. "Don't make a sound." His voice was a low whisper, without the venom she had come to learn of from him.

"You have entertained me, so I will not kill you... yet." Hie moved her hands up, pushing the ropes onto her fingers, forcing her to grab them. "You hold onto this rope until I leave, unless you want to lose your life." He slowly got up, watching her with one eye as he slowly moved to grab the scrolls. His clothes reappeared on his body, undamaged, and he pushed the scrolls into his cloak. He headed to the window, before saying, "Enjoy your new power," and shifting to mist and leaving the estate through her window.

Vampire blood help the main power of the person that it came from, so while the taste could be good or bad, drinking enough of it bestowed the person's power to them. While Alexander had a plethora of powers at his disposal from all the Vampires that he drank from, his base power was shifting to mist, if not shifting in general. While her electric power could be used freely, since it was a fairly common thing, the mist shifting would have to be done cautiously by her, since it was rare, and only one person had it in the region. If someone saw her use it, they would know.

Rosalie blinked, wondering what the hell just happened. One second, she had Alexander at her mercy, and the next, he was in control. She could do nothing until he left. Laying back on her bed, she felt like an idiot. He got the scrolls and she was left with nothing to show for her efforts.

"Enjoy your new power," she mocked, glaring at the ceiling. What new power? Surely she hadn't taken enough from him to gain anything.

"Well this isn't getting me anywhere," she growled and got up. she packed a bag and decided the only thing to do was to find him and try again. That cold-hearted snake had all the information. Maybe if she used the more direct approach? She wasn't sure if she would be allowed to live is she snuck into his home again. Plus, he probably beefed up security.

Setting out, she was out of her room before her Sire decided to check on her, and long gone before it occured to anyone that she had someone in her room prior to her going missing. At what felt like no time at all, she was standing at the gates of Alexander's home and wondering if she hadn't made another stupid mistake.

The way home was uneventful, boring even. He simply ran the way, though he moved faster than any human, maybe most animals as well. If he didn't want a little time to contemplate what to do, then he would have ran faster than any animal in the world. But as it was, he reached his estate in about 20 minutes.

He went to his room, hiding the scrolls in a safe place, before he started hearing a tussle outside. He headed towards the gates to see two of the guards roughhousing the Vampire girl from earlier. He wasn't surprised that she followed him, just surprised that she was so forward as to try to go through the front gates.

"Leave her be." He said, as he walked forward.

"But she's the one from last night...!"

"I know."

Rosalie slowly stood up off the ground. Her side hurt from where one of the guards from Hell had kicked her and she had a headach from beefy guard number 2's big beefy fist. Where did Alexander find these guys? Shouldn't she get points for coming up like a civilized person instead of sneaking in the back?

Spiting out a small glob of blood, she watched Alexander. Her brilliant idea was starting to cave in on her. What could she possibly say that wouldn't sound false? Obviously he knew why she was here, and she knew he wasn't going to just hand the papers over.

Taking a deep breath, she said, "Before you decide to kill me, I think we should talk. We both know you can take what I can dish out, so let's skip the whole me getting my ass kicked again and try to be civilized about this. Deal?" She held out her hand, hoping this approach didn't hurt.

He didn't take her spitting out the blood in her mouth a insult, though he was surprised that she didn't just swallow it, knowing that they all were Vampires. But he let it pass, watching her get up, hearing her words. "At least you aren't lying. That's a good sign." He turned his back to her, heading back towards the estate. "Fine. We talk. Come."

The guards started to follow, but he waived them off. "I can take this one alone if things come to blows." The stopped, hesitating, before bowing and going back to their posts. "I said, come." He issued to her, slightly more annoyed, before entering the estate. Inside, he made a beeline to a side door, that led to one of his studies.

The room was small, books lining all the walls and a fireplace opposite the door. There were two chains sitting in front of the fireplace, fur lined for them. He moved to sit in one, gesturing for her to sit in the other as the door closed behind her. "Now, what is this you want to talk of?" As if he didn't know.

Rosalie had to practically run to keep up with Alexander. When he was deturmined, he moved fast. She couldn't afford to encure his wrath just yet. She needed him. She wasn't stupid enough to think he'd need her, which meant her deal was going to be one sided. She was getting used to that.

She slowed down only when they entered the study. She hadn't really went sight-seeing the last time she was in his house, and hadn't noticed how nice it was. Her gaze lingered on the books, her fingers itching to open them. It had been so long since she had the luxery to sit and read. Her Sire didn't think girls should read and always burned any books he caught her with. She hadn't fully read a book since...

Shaking her head, she sat in the chair that Alexander pointed to. She clasped her hands in her lap, wanting to hide the fact she was shaking. He had that smug look on his face and she could only pray that he heard her out.

"Okay, no beating around the bush. You have something I want, that I need. However, as we discovered, I can't translate the scrolls or even knew of this Artifact that I'd need to work the weapon. I'm not stupid, I know you hold all the cards," she said and took a deep breathe. Now came the hard part of the speach she practiced on the way over. "I want to learn how to translate the scrolls and I am willing to put myself in your service to do so."

She knew she needed that weapon. She was willing to even forgo the Artifact, she just needed credit for finding it.

He saw her gaze go over the books, knew instantly that she had some sort of interest in them, though what that interest was, he didn't know or care. She came here for a specific reason, and it wasn't to read or take a tour of his estate.

She finally sat down, and he heard her out, but when he heard her out, he couldn't help a smirk. "Oh, you are here for something I have, but are you so sure that it is the scrolls? I know you were highly turned on, became so needy, when you decided to torture me. I'm sure you need that more than some simple scrolls now, hmm?"

He stood slowly, pacing in front of the fireplace. "You want ME to teach you how to read the scrolls?" He seemed almost to be laughing at her. "The language is long gone, except from me. It would take me decades, maybe even centuries, to teach it to you properly enough to read all the scrolls. Yes, there are more than what I have here, to other weapons, to other artifacts. And what will your Sire do when he finds out you are here under my household, under my service? He will exile you from your clan. And you working for me does not make me part of my clan. So what will you do when you are done learning the language? Steal the scrolls once again and try to find the weapon yourself? You will surely die in the path, and many years of my time will be wasted."

He moved to sit down once again, looking at her. "As it stands, I do not see adequate reason to even consider it."

Hearing him bring up her previous state of arousal, she crossed her arms over her chest. He just wishes she came here for a quick lay. Then he gave her his reasons for telling her no. Her blood froze. Her last chance as sitting in front of her, smirking, and telling her that he wasn't going to help her.

"I'm touched by your concern," Rosalie said, "but I doubt my Sire would take me back anyway. We don't really get along and I'm still not sure why he turned me, he hasn't had any use for me ever since. If I ever show back up, he'd kill me."

She crossed her legs, looking away from him and staring into the fire. "I'm not going to sell you a sob story. My problems aren't your concern. I do want to learn how to translate the scrolls, and I don't care how long that takes. I'm willing to work to earn my keep. I can clean or cook, anything you need. As for me stealing them, it's too much trouble for me. I'm more interested in learning."

It was a partial truth. She did know that getting the scrolls would be a hassle. She didn't feel like living in fear that Alexander would find and kill her if she stole them. However, it wasn't worth even thinking of those scrolls if she couldn't read them. Not only that, but she was curious as to what Alexander was really like. There had to be something that would make that stone statue crack.

"You said you're the only one who can read them. That sounds a little lonely. I'm asking for the chance to learn from you."

"Your Sire doesn't want you back anyway?" The tone was curious, almost light as he asked her. "He would throw away a person of his own clan because they were of no use? Now you see why he is a exile in his own right, useless and unworthy of being the Vampire Lord." He sat back in his chair as he pondered.

"I learned how to read the scrolls from the Blind Moths themselves before they were all killed." He said, his arms crossed as he looked at her. "One of the 5 scrolls that I have were from them. Lucky me that you know only of two of them." He sat up, stretched his body out, then stood, walking over to her, going around her chair, looking over her.

"While I have everything I need here from groundskeepers to chefs, I think I may be able to find a spot for you..." His hand teased along her neck, seeing how much she flinched from his touch. "I also work in what most of your clan would think of as 'alchemy.' I think I can find use with you as a test subject for some of my... creations."

Rosalie kept her eyes straight the second Alexander started to walk around her chair. She couldn't help herself when she flinched at his touch. She wasn't going to admit that, for one split second, it felt good. He spoke of finding a spot for her, and she was scared that meant on her back.

Her eyes flickered to the rows of books at his mention of alchemy. And creations. She licked her lips nervously, knowing she had no choice. She could survive on her own, but it was easier when she had a roof over her head.

"I thought that alchemy was just turning iron into gold," she said softly. "What kind of creations could you have that you would need me to test? I've never done any kind of science." She turned in her chair to look up at him. If she refused, she was sure he'd kick her out. She didn't want to give him false information about herself. If he thought she was lying, he could kick her out.

"I've never done any kind of alchemy or science or anything like that," she said, "but I am willing to learn."

"Alchemy is the act of creation or transformation, not just the change of metal to gold." He corrected, as he moved to sit in his chair. He sent a mental message to one of his underlings, and they set to work getting something for him.

"You won't be making things with Alchemy, not right now, at least. You will be a test subject for what I have been able to make, things that are not dangerous to your health, of course. Just something that needs final testings in its application. Of course, telling you what it is to do is going to make you useless in the testing, because then you can say that it's doing what it is suppose to. I'm sure you can be honest with me on what is happening to you."

His servant came in, holding a small tray that held a single syringe on in. He was silent as he put it on the arm of the couch before bowing to Alexander and leaving.

"I will make this simple. If you wish to stay, you will accept, and start immediately by injecting yourself with the contents of that syringe. If not, I will gladly have my guards escort you out."

Back
Top Bottom