Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood Lust (Raz x CS)

Rosalie pressed herself against the wall of the manor. She tried to blend in with the shadows, hide from the full moon overhead. If caught, she'd be killed. Her breath caught in her throat as he thought she heard footsteps. Moving slowly, she knew she had to keep going. The lives of her clan depended on it. Her whole existance depended on this. She wasn't going to go back and just be second best once more. She knew that what she saught was in this house, and she'd fight all of her enemies to get it!

Running her tongue over her fangs, she tested a window to see if it was opened. Luck was with her and she slipped inside the manor. She ducked down just before she heard footsteps move past where she had been. She was dressed for a night of burglery. Skin-tight pants and a shirt that hugged her breasts. Her boots were the only thing she worried about.

Slowly, she moved though the house, rifflng through the desks and drawers for her prize. She had to stop each time she heard footsteps. Breaking into a vampire's home in the dead of night was stupid, but she had no choice. Being a vampire herself, she couldn't do this during the day.

Her eyes lit up when she saw what she needed. Staying close to the wall, she made her way over. Her people would be saved and they could finally rid themselves of their enemy. Licking her lips, she slowly opened the glass case, salvation just inches away.

He had been awake for all of a hour before he heard a sound that he knew was important, the silent alarm that went off only in a few rooms of the house so the thief of the very important documents wouldn't hear it. He slowly made his way down the halls, knowing his household and guards would keep the thief at bay for as long as it took for him to get there. It would be more ominous that way.

The window that was unlocked a good floor below her closed and locked with the help of one of the staff, knowing that it was a dire situation if those papers got out of the manor. Several Vampire guards, equipped with leather armor and silver swords. If the thief was a lycan, they weren't going to make it out of the house, not a chance. But when they kicked open the door, they were surprised to see a Vampire with the papers. Not a kinsmate, but definitely one of the darker bloods of the world.

"Put those back, fiend!" The cry was shrill as they jumped forward. Just long enough for Master Alexander to get down here and take care of the thief himself, that was their orders, sent to them telepathically.

Rosalie cursed under her breath. She couldn't believe she had been caught. She honestly thought that she was stealthy and quick. She was not going to go without a fight.

Stuffing the papers down her shirt, she turned to run. One guard grabbed her and she knew she wasn't much of a fighter. The only thing she could do was allow him to spin her around. Once around, she clawed his eyes. That surprised him just long enough for her to wiggle free. Not going to fight, she ran for the doors.

Guards stood in her way and she grabbed the nearest vase she could and threw it at them. It hit one in the face and she used him as a spring board. Landing in the hallway, she sprinted to the door. Ten feet. Five feet. Almost there.

She had her hand on the handle when pain laced it's way up her body. She screamed as she stumbled into the door. Turning, she faced her opponent. A prayer on her lips that she could make it away alive. How embarassing would it be to die here? Her clan would get wind of it and whisper about how she was always second best, if that.

He was slowly walking down the steps of the main hallway as he sent out the bolt of electricity, using the window just above the front door to arch it through and hit her with it. It wasn't long enough to kill her and turn her into ash. No, he wanted those papers back, needed them back. It would be useless to kill her if he didn't get them back with her death.

"You have something of mine." Alexander said, as he pulled out a longsword from his hip sheath. "And if you want a chance of leaving alive, I would give it back." He was dressed in all black, his body covered more by the black cloak that he was wearing, half opened so he could wield his bladed weapon.

As he slowly walked down the stairs, there was a loud clicking sound as the doors behind the female vampire locked and bolted. The guards bordered the room, making sure she couldn't run out of the main hall into a smaller room.

Anyone who knew Rosalie, knew she could be the dimmest bulb in the box. When faced with fear, she froze, but her tongue often kept going. She knew who she was facing. Alexander, lord of this clan, her clan's enemy. Her knees went weak as she stared at the sword, knowing how many of her people it had killed.

Then her foolish tongue got the better of her. "If you want those papers, you'll have to take them." Geez, she wished she weren't so stupid.

She tried the door again, and found it was still locked. Resting her head back, she came to terms that she was probably going to die. "It's not very manly to fight an unarmed woman, you know," she said.

The foolish woman. She thought that empty threats as she looked the rat trapped in a cage would deter him? He was at the foot of the steps, and he didn't slow down at all. His footsteps were heavy, echoing through the large hall every 5 seconds as he moved closer. The scent of her terror was evident in the air. It made a small smile come to his face.

"It is not very honorable to steal into someone's home to take documents of theirs, then taunt them." His voice was still, a touch of coldness as he approached her. "Why would I drop my weapon because you look unarmed? Why, you could be hiding a weapon anywhere."

Rosalie looked down at her body. Hide a weapon? Her clothes were so tight he could see the papers against her chest. Where would she be hiding a weapon. Though, it was a good idea. Stupid, stupid, stupid!

"I...I..." Her eyes darted to look for an escape. She couldn't see any and she could hear guards outside. She wished she could just melt into the floor. Turn into a bat. Do something.

Her eyes lit on a chair by the door. Well, if he hadn't given her the idea of a weapon, she would not have thought of it. Point to her, she guessed. Picking up the chair, she threw it at the window. She'd rather take her chances with the guards outside then with Alexander. She'd rather pick a fight with the sun then with Alexander, honestly.

Darting out the window, she made a dash for the front gate.

There weren't any guards outside, and when she picked up the chair, Alexander instinctively raised his sword up, ready to carve the chair into a mllion pieces if she threw it at him. But the throw never did come, at least, not in the way he thought it would. The shattering sound of the window echoed through the hallway as she jumped through. Several guards shifted through the locked door to give chase, but by now she would get away without a scratch.

The sun would be up soon, and the guards quickly came back to the manor. No self-respecting vampire would get themselves killed by sun damage, but they would wait for the following night to track her. But Alexander already knew where she was going. Only one place would want those documents. So Alexander started setting up for the night, for a dangerous mission in the following dusk.

Rosalie made it to her clan's home just before the sun rose. She fled to her rooms and stripped off her clothes. The lethargy of the day was seeping in her bones and she felt heavy. Naked and clutching the papers, she crept into her bed and buried herself under the covers.

She knew that she had redeemed herself. She bested Alexander! She made it out alive. She was no longer a joke! Smiling, she allowed her body to succomb to the sleep of the day. The next night, she was going to be a hero. With these papers, her clan could find the lost weapon and finally rule!

Still, the last thing in her mind as she drifted off was Alexander. She had always imagined him a monster. He was far from it.

The day couldn't have gone any faster for him, sadly, as he was stuck in the lethargic state the whole time the sun was up. But he was unable to properly rest with such papers out of their safe place. They would have to go someplace safer - his own person, perhaps? Nobody should have such powerful works.

He rose from his med the moment the sun went down, and he shifted into a faster form: The form of a wolf. He rushed out of his estate, quickly clearing ground as he headed towards the estate of his enemies, one of many buildings of theirs. His clan had several buildings of their own, but his was the most important. As he figured that they knew the power of those papers, those scrolls, he knew that they would be in this building.

He shifted back to his normal form, and easily melded to the shadows. Shifting momentarily to mist, he easily slipped through the cracks of the windows and slowly went down the hallways. He stepped aside, hiding in shadows as the occasional maid or guard passed by, and soon, he tracked the power of the scrolls to a bedroom. He reached for them expectantly, knowing he could easily escape this hell of a place and get the scrolls to safety.

When Rosalie woke up, she pushed the papers under her pillow. She wanted a hot shower, something that was a luxery and not a necessity. Leaving the papers, she walked out of her room the ajoining bathroom. She wasn't worried about anyone coming in. As a no body, she wasn't important enough for visitors. Also, she doubted anyone knew she had left at all.

Walking out from her shower, her dark red hair sticking to her wet body, she was greeted with a surprise. There, on her bed, was Alexander. Her mind raced. If she screamed, she was dead. If she attacked him, she was dead. If he got out with the papers, she was dead.

"Put those back!" She grabbed the nearest vase and threw it at him. Her Sire wouldn't like that she just launched a near priceless piece of pottery, but it was all she could think of "How dare you enter my rooms! You didn't even knock."

He had the scrolls, now all he had to do was get out without being seen, and then...

He felt the vase hit him in the back, making him buckle, but only slightly. He turned around to see the thief from the night before, but now she was all wet, and completely nude. He stoned his already sharped face, a few lines appearing on his face as it hardened the sharp lines that made him look hauntingly attractive. Even his toned body looked stressed now.

"I can say the same to you," he said, in a low voice as to make sure nobody heard that a enemy was in the place. "You came to my estate and took these, then proceeded to vandalize it. I should have you dead by now for that. Be grateful that you are alive."

"Grateful," she growled. She made sure the door was closed before stalking over to him. "I am not about to let you get away with my one chance of redemption. I need those papers. More then you do! I also got them from you fair and square. It's not right, stealing them back."

She had to make sure she kept those papers. She couldn't let this get messed up. She was desprete! "You have no idea what I've been through to get those," she snarled. "I will not let you take them." Away from her home, she was pretty much powerless. Here, though, she had a few tricks up her sleeves.

Figuritively speaking, of course.

He let go a slight pretense of his leaving as he heard her words. The door closed behind her, and his hand rested on a small dagger that he brought with him. He had no need for his larger sword while sneaking here, and he highly doubted that she had anything larger than a nail to hurt him with. She didn't before.

His voice filled with sarcasm as he heard her words. "A thief saying how it isn't right to have something stolen from them, especially when they stole it first? Stole it fair and square? If someone from my clan said such words, they wouldn't say anything else." He pulled out his dagger, pointing it at her. "And how are you going to take them from me? You're weaponless, nude, and you closed yourself in with the person who has what you want."

She bristled at his words. She hated to admit he was right. She was a thief, but it just sounded so bad. He didn't think she could hurt him. He thought she was beneath him, just like everyone else.

"I'm not helpless," she snapped. "I may not be flashy like you, but I'm not helpless! I would rather destroy those papers then see them walk out with you!"

She knew he was powerful. He probably didn't have the restrictions of having to be at his home. But here, she had some power. Nothing as awesome as she'd heard he could do, but it should be enough. The air around her started to spark as she got angrier. That little trick of his with the lightning was impressive, but she could do that too.

Stretching out her hand, she sent a ball of electricity his way.

Her words made a laugh come from his mouth, as he could see the anger coming to her head as his words. "Yes, you are helpless. Helpless to do nothing but run away. Helpless but to cower from those stronger than you and beg for mercy..."

He saw the ball of energy coming his way a moment too late, and he was hit by in, a short course of electricity coming through him. It forced his hand to jerk upward, the dagger coming out and burying halfway into the ceiling at a angle. He staggered slightly, like when he was hit by the vase, and he stooped slightly, but nothing changed with him much.

"You have some power. But you honestly think that it is enough to deal with me? I do not think so. I do not need a weapon to take care of you."

Rosalie smiled as the electric ball hit him. She had actually struck the Alexander. Twice! The vase, she felt, counted as a hit. That meant she was doing better in this fight then most. His words, however, wiped the smile from her lips.

"I don't beg for mercy," she said. Electricity sparked up her arm and she could feel it flow over her body. She was prepared to give this her all. Pushing back her dark red hair, she readied herself for his attack. If he was as lethal as the stories, this would be a short fight. If she were any good, maybe she could last long enough.

Or, she thought, she could capture him. That would prove that she wasn't just some little nothing. She had to admit, she liked the idea of the great Alexader as her prisoner. Let him be the one begging for mercy.

He saw her charging up for another electrical attack. From such a strong family, one strong enough to try to fight for their seat as the strongest vampire clan, they only teach their brood these weak electrical attacks? He started to think that it would have been a better idea for him to bring his Amulet of Shock Absorption. At least then he knew he would be immune to almost everything they had against him. He couldn't say the reverse for them.

He decided to fight energy with energy, and he absorbed most of the energy from her last attack within him, supplying it with some of his own energy before letting out a large discharge that filled the room for a few seconds before dissipating. Doing that was slightly taxing, but it would hurt her. Hell, such a dsplay of power may even make her run.

The sudden burst of power brought Rosalie to her knees. For a moment, she couldn't breathe. When she got back up, she could feel herself shaking. Her Sire had made sure his minons were not strong enough to fight him, and that might mean her death now. She wasn't going to back down. She was tired of backing down.

She gathered the rest of her power. If he could light up the room, so could she. "I will never let you win," she snapped. "You are mine!" Pushing all her energy to him, she felt the room crackle and burst with light. The hair on her arms stood on end as the lightning burst through the room and exploded the lights in her lamps.

"How is that for no mercy?"

His energy attack was helped by the fact that her body was still wet, and he looked smugly satisfied that he had hit her with such potency from a rather weak attack, even if he was a little drained from making the area of it so large, putting that much of his own energy into it. She slowly got up, and his arms crossed his chest. "Still trying to fight me? can see fire there in you, but it won't help you unless you use that energy to run away.

He watched her gather more energy, and he didn't even prepare himself for whatever weak electrical attack that she could have mustered. He never knew that she would be willing to put that much of her own energy into the attack until he saw her release it, the bolt of lightning made from her own energy striking towards hm. He knew that he should have worn his Amulet, that he should have ended the encounter quickly instead of taunting her. But those thoughts left his head as he was sent flying backwards, hitting the wall hard as he lost conscience as he slid down to the floor.

Rosalie's eyes widened as she focused on Alexander. He was crumpled on her floor. Licking her lips, she knew she only had a few minutes to fix this. Snatching the papers first, she made sure they were still realitivly readable. Then she dragged him over to her bed. It was a bit of a struggle to get him up on the mattress and tied down. She even gagged him for good measure.

When she heard the knocking on her door, she covered Alexander with her quilt and went to answer the door. It was her Sire and he was pissed.

"What the hell were you doing! I could hear and feel you all the way at the other end of the house!"

"I...." Rosalie started. She could have shown her Sire that she wasn't useless, but then he'd take credit. She caught Alexander! "I saw a mouse," she said instead. A half hour of him yelling at her made her wish she would just reveal Alexander to him. When he left, she breathed a sigh of relief and went back to the papers. She looked them over, eager to find the weapon's location.

"Son of a bitch," she muttered as she noticed parts missing and some of it was in code. Flipping back the covers, she pointed to the papers, "I can't read this."

Alexander came to about ten minutes later, finding himself gagged and bound down. But he didn't move, even if he was covered by a quilt and tied up, because he recognized that voice. Knowing that showing any movement that made that man know he was there would mean his death while he was like this. So he endured twenty minutes of his own silence before the door closed, and a minute more before the quilt was removed.

There she was, still nude, though quite a bit dryer, and she was holding up the scrolls, stating the obvious that she couldn't read them. Of course she couldn't, they were in a ancient language. But the look that was on his face should have been obvious. He wasn't going to help her, and all the Venomous glare that he gave her was for her and her alone. He didn't need words to deny her.

Rosalie pulled the gag out. "I know you can read this," she said. "I need to know what it says. I am not bringing this to my Sire just to find out it's a recipe for scones." She was putting herself at risk. If anyone found out she had him here, even captured, it would be her death. She hadn't handed him over when she had the chance, and that made her guilty.

"I know these scrolls will lead me to what I seek," she said. "You are going to help me, or so help me, I'm going to find new and interesting ways to kill you." She meant it, too. Everything depended on her getting that weapon.

Glaring at him, she realized that she was still naked. "Would it help you concentrate if I covered up," she said, tapping the scrolls against her hip.

He glared at her the entire time she recited her little speech. It sounded fake to his own ears, but that was because he closed himself off to any reason why she wanted it read off. She wanted her clan to be in power. And Alexander would not bow to some filthy outcast like her Sire.

"I will never read those scrolls to you. Do you hear me? Never." His voice was low, full of venomous hatred. "And you would dare not kill me, as I am the last person alive that can read those. My death means the loss of the secrets that are in your hands. I think even your worthless Sire would put your head on a platter for that."

He made no notice to her state of undress, his eyes turning a deep blood red, completely focused on her own. Oh, the next time he saw her when he was unbound, he would torture her.

Rosalie jammed the gag back in his mouth and stormed off. What more could she expect from the great Alexander. She wasn't powerful, her Sire was an outcast among his own kind, and she hadn't exactly made friends. She tried to think while she dressed. It wouldn't do if she got emotional and did something stupid. Like kill him or give him a chance to escape. With the look in his eyes, she was sure that if he ever got loose, she'd be dead.

Pulling on a tiny, lacey pair of panties and matching bra, she started flipping through her meager collection of clothes. She settled on a simple sundress. Pulling her hair back in a ponytail, she approached the bed. If he wasn't going to cooperate, then she'd have to find a way to loosen his tongue. She had a feeling a man as cold as Alexander wouldn't be easy to seduce, so that left less then desirable ways.

Going around the room, she set up candles to give off a soft light. She could see in the dark, and she knew he could too, but it was a comfort. That, and she liked the atmosphere.

Next to the bed, she opened the drawer. Pulling out a small wooden box, she smiled. It was the only thing left of her old life, her father's old shaving kit. A family heirloom, really. She brought it over to Alexander, sitting next to him on the bed. Pulling out the silver razor, she let the light play off the blade.

"I had wanted to do this the easy way," she said. "You just wouldn't cooperate. You really have yourself to blame." She took the gag out and smiled. "No screaming now. We wouldn't want anyone else to know you're here." She slowly dragged the razor across his chest, watching the blood bead up along the line.

Back
Top Bottom