Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Your Goddess Awaits -Futa/Yuri/Straight/Furry/Mahou Shoujo/Smutty Adventure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominiongoddess

Planetoid
Hello ladies and gentlefolk. I was gone for some time but in the end just couldn't stay away. Apologies to any RPers that I was previously engaged with but after nine months I would like to start with some fresh plots.

Boilerplate: I am literate and generally post daily. This can wax and wane of course, mostly depending on my partner. PLEASE, if you aren't very literate, lack imagination, or don't generally take charge in a plot, then it would be best not to begin something with me. I don't like having to be the only person steering an RP, grammar is a bit of a peev of mine, and even if you can post a whole page if it lacks imagination/details....well its just difficult to keep interested. Now to the interesting stuff....

My tastes range VERY far and VERY wide. I am not into piss,scat,waterplay, or mutilation. Sorry. Not a turn on. Here are my turn ons....
-Multiple Partners
-Monstergirls
-Anthros: Equine, Primate, Reptilian, Aquatic.
-Yuri
-Futanari
-Impregnation(or risk/intention of)
-Magical Girls
-Large Phalli
-Large Testes
-Transformation
-Magic
-Drug Use
-Incest
-Demons/Monsters/Fiends(What I usually depict as abominable or doesn't classify as anthro)
-Gangs
-Xenos(I find most monsters and alien type creatures to be interchangable, but I figured I should write it down.)

Now for my established settings of interest....
-Pokemon
-Marvel/DC/Image comics
-Mass Effect
-Borderlands
-Final Fantasy
-Dungeons & Dragons
-Saints Row
-Mortal Kombat
-Adventure Time
-Elder Scrolls
-One Piece
-DragonballZ
-Halo
-Resident Evil
-Exalted

And now for my already devised plots....

-What it takes to be a Saint-
The 3rd Street Saints are always looking for recruits, but sometimes getting in means giving it up. The Boss is a little different from most girls, and she's always looking for a hot young wannabe gangbanger who's willing to go the extra mile.

-Borderlands-
This is quite simple. I want to play my original character for Borderlands 2. And I'd like someone to play an assortment of baddies ranging from Psycho's to Bullymongs. Her name is Rella, and she is on a expedition forming a thesis on Pandora's culture, bio-sphere, and history. This necessitates "in-depth" studies into individual life-forms and the social practices of the planets human populace.(A bunch of excuses to get her jumping the jimmy as it were)

-Goddesses of Warbury Academy-
A trio of ancient goddesses, now far from their once infinite levels of power and celestial station, have taken up positions of authority in an all-girls academy. Here they enjoy manipulating the students and staff into all manner of unsavory practices and scandalous affairs. They even join in much of the time, showing the meager humans the true definition of ecstasy.

-Incest Shmimcest-
To be frank I've got too many incest plots to write down my favorites. Essentially my favorite incest pairings are mother/daughter, sister/sister, and Son/Aunt. But these are flexible. I'll do anthro variations on incest, futanari, magical girl, superhero, really any plot with incest slapped on is golden.....mostly.

-Super Duper-
Something sticky is going down in Neo York and it has all the newspapers going crazy. An unknown force is affecting the populace with the same side effects of Alcohol, Cannabis, and Ecstasy all at once. Inhibitions are down, libido's are up, and all too many are taking full advantage of this. The Heroine's Guild is set to put a stop to this, if they can discover the culprit without losing to much of their dignity that is.

-Sex Demon Apocalypse-
From the heart of Sex Hell an army of lust crazed monstrosities have begun pouring out all over the world. The Dread Queen guides them in their devious acts, seeking to build enough energy to free herself from her ancient prison. The powers that be cannot let this come to pass, and choose a young woman(or two) to take up the powers of heaven and fight back the rising tide of sticky white. Whether or not they will triumph, or fall to the lust and only help free the Dread Queen remains to be seen.

Warning: Please do not read my request thread, then message me asking to look at your request thread. If we have similiar plots/cravings, then just ask me about those plots/cravings and we can work something out. But I tire of being directed to someone's thread and it has nothing remotely in the vicinity of what I'm interested in. Also, *because apparently this is a problem*, please actually engage me in the creation process. I had an individual ask me to look at his threads, so I did. He actually had one plot that I liked so I decided to roll with it. However he then proceeded to giving me no input or interest whatsoever, answering all my questions and messages with as little as possible. This does not make me moist people. If it doesn't seem like you care, then I don't care and I'll drop it because I simply don't have the time. *also, try not to have a fit and ignore someone after one misunderstanding*.....doesn't help your case much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom