Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kitty Wants to Play [all genders welcome to apply]

Status
Not open for further replies.

kittylovesmischief

Meteorite
Act well your part; therein all honor lies.
Hi! I’m Katt. Welcome to my humble abode. Enjoy the free interweb cookies located to your right.
I live in California...That’s Pacific time, for those who don’t know. Some of you care, most of you don’t. I don’t.

Nobody told me there were rules to this game...

There aren't, really. But there are preferences. And they look like this:

Quality: Roleplaying is art and words are your media. Would you make music with someone who couldn’t play their instrument? Of course, mistakes happen and are completely forgivable. All I ask is that you know enough about the language to formulate a readable response.

Quantity: When I roleplay, there are a certain number of words I expect in order to consider them to be a post. This protects me from things like, “She laughed at his joke. He was funny.” I'm not going to word check you or anything, but at least give me...say, fifty words. That's a paragraph.

Characters: I want control over my character. I create them, I play them. Don't worry. I'll let you hit me, pull my hair, and do all kinds of fun things. But please avoid telling me what my character is thinking, feeling, or how she/he is responding to whatever is going on. You might be surprised. Oh! And while I typically play female characters, let me know if you're interested in a mxm roleplay.

Story: Follow the character’s heart and see where it leads you. Please don’t force something to happen if it doesn’t fit the character. Also, be creative! Have fun! It’s a story. Anything is possible. Be flexible, and go with the flow. Feel free to add in new characters and take others out, whatever tickles your fancy. Work with me, not against me. Let’s create something exciting together, ‘kay? ^_^

Pick your flavor.

Media-related: I will only play characters I create, but feel free to throw me into any setting and any plot that is media based. Also, my original-character only rule only applies to me. You can play any kind of character you wish. ^_^ Just to warn you, when it comes to the media, I’m sort of a jack-of-all-trades. I’ve seen/read/heard of most things, but I’m an expert when it comes to very few of them. I will, however, do my research for the sake of the roleplay.

Animal-related: Fantasy? Anthro? Realistic? I don’t care. I can work happily with all of it. I'll even do your bestiality plot, if that's your thing.

Time periods: If doing a period roleplay without fantasy, please keep in mind the customs of the time. You can’t be a gorgeous female pirate captain with a crew of big scary men. Not unless you’re extremely clever and ruthless...And even then, you better be a fantastic roleplayer in order to make it believable. Just remember that there is a huge cultural difference between modern times and...not modern times. xD I love the Viking Age and medieval based roleplays. I prefer fantasy settings, but will engage in realistic settings as well. There is no time period I am against roleplaying.

Pairings: If you’d like to establish a specific relationship between our characters before play begins, let me know. I love power struggles and opposites. I like it when my innocent characters are corrupted and I like it when my selfish characters are taught humility. I love playing opposite of strong willed characters - I love the conflict it creates. I tend to be sexually submissive even while playing a dominant character.

...I think it's a treasure map.

Current plots I would love to play out:

1) Hawksong. [MxF pairing preferred for this plot.]
It's a book. A great book, I think. If you've read it, you have an idea of what I'd like. The premise is this: two separate nations of shapeshifters (the book uses serpents versus avians, but we don't have to) are at war. One nation is dark, hedonistic, with a love of art and dance. The other is uptight, prude, and highly skilled at hiding emotions. The royal heir of the hedonistic nation proposes to the royal heir of the prude nation in an attempt to end the war, but neither of them are yet prepared to trust the other. I can happily play the character from either nation.

2) Wisdom of the Crocodile
Based on a movie. Character A is a serial killer who feeds on blood, or rather, the emotions carried in a person's blood. Love sustains the killer, but all love is tainted. Character A is searching for someone to fall perfectly in love, thinking that that person's blood could end all of the killing. Character B may be that person. This roleplay can be done with any combination of genders. I will play either role.

3) My New Pet
Two opposing tribes of anthros/shapeshifters/anything have finally had the ultimate battle. Character A, the daughter of the chief of the losing tribe, is forced to watch her tribemates executed one by one. When it is finally her turn, she is recognized for who she is. Character B, the son/daughter of the opposing tribe, decides to keep her as an interesting new pet. I have a preference for Character A. I'm willing to make her as young as the site rules allow, by request. Otherwise, she will be between nineteen and twenty-two.

4) Faerie Tale [MxM or FxF are preferred but not required.]
Character A is the royal heir, and s/he has a tendency to go through servants like potato chips. Probably because s/he is a selfish, arrogant prick. Character B is his/her new victim...er, servant. To make things MORE interesting, Character A's kingdom is at war with the faerie folk, and guess who happens to be a faerie spy, using glamour to masquerade as a human? I can play either role. We don't have to use the fae folk. We can use werewolves, anthros, vampires, other humans, demons, whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom