Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CutePhoenix

Pulsar
Due to a variety of things, got some new cravings that have sprung out. Will list them out in the next post.

Cravings

Arkham City

Just recently got a chance to play the game and beat it not long ago. Gave me some naughty ideas/cravings involving Catwoman, Talia and/or Poison Ivy.

WWE

Yes, professional wrestling. I know it's fake and all that, but man......they have some major hotties on the payroll. Gave me a craving for an RP based on the WWE where it's treated as real. You know, all the crazy crap that happens isn't just some soap opera style thing. It's actually real.

Awkward

Talking about the the show on MTV. Watched and liked it since it first started, but only just recently have I gotten the desire for some naughtyness based on it. My cravings/ideas center primarily around Jenna and/or Tamara. Would be fine tossing Ming in as well.

Game of Thrones

Got a few ideas for this. Primarily, an OCxSansa based plot, or a OCxDany plot. Yea, I know the series switches focus between characters, but I'd primarily like to have it focus on the above mentioned pairs.

Resident Evil

I'm well versed in this franchise. From the videogames to the movies. So, I've got all kinds of ideas for this one, and can do something based on pretty much any part of the series. Though, I am quite fond of anything involving Jill Valentine.^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom