Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A search of Chaotic requests. (FxF FutaxF MxF Plays males too.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, I am Eternally Chaotic, and I am here for your requests! I am sorry if this doesn't look pretty or awesome like so many peoples. I am bad at doing request threads. So I am just going to jump into it! This is mainly just for what I am craving and plots I have for anyone to do with.

My rules!
♣ First off I would like to say, I would like to say I like to have my rp's at very least 1+ paragraphs. I can get descriptive, and write a lot if I really get excited and into a rp. I do like quality so please give me something I can write to.
♣ I like to use anime pictures of appearances and inspiration, while I don't require you to, I do enjoy it.
♣ At times I can be very, very, very picky so im sorry if you get me in a Picky mood. >>
♣ Ok, BIG, BIG RULE. If this thread does not have a bump from me in the last three day. PLEASE! PLEASE! Do not message me about it!
♣ Please pm me all requests, I donno how active I will be bumping or looking at this. I likely will ignore any and all posts.
♣ For Futa X Female, Female X Female, I am a dom or Sub, and both can range from the sadistic evil dom, to the Flirty kind dom, or The Naive innocent sub, to the bitchy sub that fights you constantly. For Male (Me) X Female I am dom strictly; I cannot bring myself to be a sub male. Male X Female (Me) I am strictly a sub, and I dislike wussy men, im sorry if I do not feel that your character is a man I will tell you and that doesn't mean you have to be the douche, just like a man.
♣ I like Plot more then smut, so your more likely to get me with a plot idea then a smut unless I am in the mood.

Gender pairings info.
♦ Futa X Female - I love, it is just yum.
♦ Female X Female - I love it. :"3
♦ Male X Female (me) - Ok boys, with men I am a bit picky. Please come at me with a actual idea. I have had very bad luck with boys for rping. -.-
♦ Male (Me) X Female - I am quite good at playing males, so if you would like to have a rp like that fine by me. ^.^

My F-list: http://www.f-list.net/c/eternally%20chaotic/

Current cravings: A Naruto, Pokemon or Fairy Tail rp.

The ♥ means how much I like, the more ♥ more I favor, the max is five ♥.

The Bold is what I like to play.

Themes
Medieval Fantasy
Modern
Modern Fantasy
School setting
Mansion setting
Rich life style
Scifi
Rebellion
War
Slave & Master (Pet & Master, Owner & Master)
Monster girls
Monsters
Romance
Furry

Fandom
Naruto
Bleach
One Piece
Fairy tail
M.A.R
Code Geass
The God Of Highschool
Sword art Online
Mahou Sensai Negima!
Soul Eater
There are quite a bit more just ask if I know it and I will tell.

Inspirational rp Pictures.

Will be added soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom