Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The price of ransom (KogohazanxAlexandria94

kogohazan

Planetoid
The warehouse on 678 Rockwell ave. On the outside it looks to be an unconventional run down sort of building with grey chipped paint. People come in every once and a while to answer the ad. Quick cash for a few hours of letting some guy in a lab coat put who knows what on you or in you? Sounds like a good deal to some people. However some of the people who come in dont come out. They go to the room underneath that hides the true purpose of the building. Its in this room that a door opens letting the faintest amount of natural light in before two men enter and the door is shut and only the dim glow of halogen lights remain. The two men walk and talk hearing the occasional shriek or low sob.

"Good haul today"
the man on the right says. He is a short,balding man and is and a little bit fat and missing a few teeth probably from being kicked one too many times from one of the new ones. They always fight at first. But in time they learn to accept their fate.
"We got three new girls. I suppose you want to look them over don't you Evan?"

Evan is a taller man around 6 foot 2. His hair is short and blond. He has piercing green eyes that display no emotion. His face would be perfect except for the scar on his right cheek from when one of the new girls managed to get the drop on him with a knife she made. That bitch got dealt with but the damage was done , it would always serve as a reminder to him to never drop his guard. He wore a leather jacket with a black under shirt and ripped jeans.
"Dont ever call me that." Even spat at the man next to him.
"Its boss to you maggot. Now get out of here and get things ready for the next shipment."
The other man whimpered and scurried away. Even stood for a moment and decided that he should check out the new merchandise. Cant sell something properly if you don't know what it is after all. Even walked to the iron doors that held the new "guests" and opened the viewing hole in the first door. Nothing special there just the same kinda garbage his lackeys always seem to bring in. The second door was more of the same. The third door however... something was familiar about that girl. He had never met her before. He knew that. But he could not help shake the feeling that he had seen her somewhere. He stared for a bit before deciding if he did not figure this out it would bug him all day and decided to go in. Looking through his pockets he found the keys to the cell. He opened the door and walked inside. The girl was tied to a chair in the room and still unconscious. Even walked right up to her and slapped her in the face.
"Wake up." he commanded.

When Morgan had gotten home that day she was exhausted from her morning run, but it had to be done. She was always home alone and had nothing better to do, ever. Morgan wasn't really considered short in woman terms, she was 5 foot 7, with long brown hair and extremely bright blue eyes. She had a curvy yet athletic build and she had worked hard to get her body this way. She could hear her mother and father arguing over something in the study, and from the sound of it they were arguing over money, not that they needed to, they were millionaires, and even though Morgan had her own account with plenty of money in it she never really used it, it just sat there. While she was at the house she found nothing to do really, so she showered from her morning run, played a bit of video games with her brother for a few hours, and when it started to get dark outside she decided that nothing else in the house was going to keep herself occupied so she concluded that another run was just the thing for her.
"I'm going for another run!" She yelled to her still arguing parents and her only reply was a slurred okay through the door.
She put on an Under Armour tank top and fitted shorts before strapping on her running shoes and heading out the door.
While she was out on the run she started to think about how her life was, she liked it, she was rich, and everyone considered her just an all around nice person, a person who would give their shirt, straight off their back, to someone in need. While she was running she hadn't paid any attention to where she was actually going due to the thoughts running wild in her head. She stopped, just for a second to caught her breath and when she turned around there was a man there, and while she opened her mouth to scream the man hit her upside the head only enough to get her in the van, and once inside she fought as hard as she could, and while she got a couple punches in on them they drugged her with chloroform and she was soon unconscious.
In her mind everything was blank, and she didn't know if she was ever going to wake up, that is until a very harsh slap to the face brought her back to the present, along with an extremely harsh command. She slowly came to, her head still reeling from the drugs and the slap, but she got her head to pop up to look at the man in front of her, but did so with a groan.

"Well finally the bitch is up" Even said. He knew that he had seen this girl somewhere before but he still could not place it. Still he could not help but think that she might be important. He had to figure it out. He reached into his back pocket and pulled out a cloth and moved behind her. He grabbed her hair and roughly pulled her hair down making her head snap back. With quickness and dexterity he put the cloth over her eyes and tied it so she could not see. The girl was still groaning probably still recovering from the drugs, but fuck this. He was not going to let some bitch and her stupid face bug the crap out of him and ruin his day by making him think about who she is. He returned to the front and after a few seconds staring he delivered a hard punch to her jaw, hard enough to draw blood. The force was enough to make the chair fall over with the girl in it. He quickly moved over to where she fell and grabbed her by the top of her head.
"Listen up bitch. Your mine now and we can do this the hard way or the easy way. Either way your still fucked. Now I know I have seen you before so you let me know who you are right now. Its going to be the difference between you getting sold to a bunch of ugly guys using you for there pleasure or maybe just being a servant for the rest of your life. Either way you dont answer me right now you are going be in a world of pain" As he finished he slammed the girls head into the concrete of the floor.

Morgan could deal with the hair pulling, it didn't hurt extremely bad, but when he started resorting to other measures such as punching her jaw, and slamming her head into the concrete, she knew she was going to have to tell him who she was and where she came from, even if she didn't want to but now her life was hanging in the balance and she was instantly afraid of this man. She did not want to die, and while she did not want to become a sex slave to a bunch of creepy men, she also knew that she did not want to become a servant but would do so, giving the latter alternative.
She slowly moved her head up from its pounding position on the concrete floor and tried to look at him, but her face hurt to badly to keep her eyes open, let alone keep it up right so she let it relax and slowly answered the man. "Morgan Taylor, my parents are Mr. and Mrs. Donovan Taylor." When her words came out they were rushed and she hoped that it gave all the information that the man sought.

"Taylor.....Taylor..Oh yes thats where I have seen her" Evan thought to himself. This girls parents were always doing something to be in the local news. And it always was news because they were LOADED. Nothing they ever did was actually terribly important. A donation to some charity no one cares about or a big party for all their big time friends to come around and talk about how much money they had. It honestly made Evan sick. All those people who never worked a hard day in their life constantly looking down on the little people of the world. He figured that he really should not judge them considering what he did could hardly be called honest work but still it brought in the money.
Then the idea formed. "Well the Taylor's always seem to want to give money to a good cause. And getting their daughter back would certainly qualify. Not to mention get me a few million....Yeah this bitch is worth far more as a hostage then she is if I sold her" he thought to himself.
Evan moved down and roughly grabbed Morgan by the arm sitting both her and the chair back up. "Alright then MISS Morgan Taylor. I guess today is your lucky day. I happen to know that name and I know how rich your parents are. So you get spared what we usually do to cunts like you in exchange for a good chunk of Mommy and Daddys money. However we do have to make it... convincing when we show them what condition your in." Even reached into his front pocket and pulled out a switchblade. "Now lets make this a pretty picture for Mommy and Daddy" Evan grabbed her by the throat with his left hand and preceded to choke her. As he did his right hand brought the blade up to her forehead and made a cut from her forehead to her left eye. He made sure not to go too deep. No money if the dumb bitch died. And this would make enough blood for a good picture. She started making noises either from the cut or the lack of air he did not know and did not care. It was still annoying though so he slapped her across the face for good measure. "YOU WILL NOT MAKE A FUCKING SOUND YOU GOT THAT BITCH!" he yelled at her. He then grabbed her shirt and began cutting in to it. A few cuts on the chest some on the arms whatever he felt like. He nicked her a few more times but she was quite at least. He took a step back to admire his work. It was...good...but was missing something. Then he had it! He moved over to the bucket all the new property had in there cell. It was still clean but was perfect for what he wanted it for. He took a quick walk outside the cell to a near by water faucet and filled it up with water. Once it was full he made his way back. "Here we go, one more thing" he said and threw the water in the bucket at her face completely drenching her and making her look like a drown rat. Taking another look he decided that it was perfect and took the phone on his camera. "Alright bitch lets make a nice photo for your folkes" he started to laugh as he took the picture. He looked down and decided that the photo would work and then turned to walk away. He got a few steps before he stopped and turned around. "I hope for your sake your parents aren't as dumb as they seem otherwise things are going to get real bad for you" He laughed again as he left the cell and locked it up leaving Morgan still blindfolded and tied to the chair.

This wasn't fair at all and she knew that, but she had to keep her wits about her so she was going to try her best to not make a noise. Morgan listened to him rant on and on about her parents and the money he would so called get if he sent them the picture of their poor pathetic daughter. Morgan knew that they wouldn't pay it, or at least she thought they wouldn't, they weren't really fond of her and she was surprised whenever they paid attention to her. But Evan didn't know that he wasn't going to get any money and she was going to keep it that way so she could live just a little bit longer. She sat through the rest of the torture in quiet and when it was all over, even after she was horribly drenched, she waited for the man, that she still hadn't got a good look at, to finish and once he had and was out the door she felt a huge sense of relief.
Her entire body felt like someone had ran over her, but thankfully by now the bottom part of her legs and the areas around her wrists were going numb from the constant restraint and it was something she welcomed fully compared to the rest of the horrible pain from the rest of her body. She knew she was going to have many of bruises from this man's hand before she made it to her final destination, wherever that may be.
She knew what slave ring she was in, the ring itself was notorious for just picking up girls, throwing them wherever for a few days and then they would just come up dead somewhere. She didn't want to become one of these girls, and had to find a way out, but she knew who she had just faced, their leader, he was also known for being extremely cruel and she hoped that was him, because if anyone was more cruel she wouldn't last very much longer here. Morgan's thoughts ran on and on for a while inside her head, and after a while she started to feel sick and sleepy, it wasn't too long before she slipped once again into unconsciousness.

Evan walked down the halls of the basement and headed toward his office. Every once and a while there would be the sound of crying or a plea for help. He honestly just could not hear stuff like that anymore. When you have lived with something like that for so long it just becomes second nature to you. And besides he had money to make. He finally made it to his office, flipped on the lights and walked to the computer on his desk. He got the picture ready as well as the ransom note. 100 million dollars to be delivered in a dead drop in a abandoned warehouse, 10pm tonight, no cops or the girl died. He had used this spot before for other deals and it had worked like a charm. All though to be fair he had never used it for something like this. Usually just payment and delivering of goods or services but he figured that if the spot was not broke there was no need to fix it. When the ransom note was done he printed it out and got it ready to be delivered.
"MARK!" He yelled out for one of his underlings. The balding semi toothless man from earlier made his way in.
"Yes boss?" Mark asked with a whimper in his voice
"Take this and make sure it gets to the Taylor residence. And for the love of god dont you dare fuck this up" Evan said with an exasperated sigh "If you do you are going to be in much worse shape then any of the bitches in there. Do I make myself clear? He said while pointing in the direction of the cells.
"Yes boss" Mark said again taking the letter and hastily leaving the room.
Evan stared at the door for a few seconds before letting out another sigh. He could not believe that he had to work with such retards. "Oh well not for very much longer when this works out" he said to himself a small smile forming on his face. He had some time to kill before the drop so he moved over and checked his reports. A few new deals were in the works and until this went through it was still business as usual. He ironed out the details of the transactions and when he finished it was getting close to the pick up time. "Alright time to get going and make some money" He said to himself.
He made it to the warehouse early. He wanted to scout out the area and make sure the Taylors were not up to anything funny. He took a few walks around near the perimeter but did not see anything to raise suspicion. "Good no cops, maybe they are not as dumb as they look" Evan said. He went to a bench across the street and waited till the appointed time. It was then he realized something was wrong. Not only were there no cops. There was nobody at all! He waited a half hour before getting up and checking the warehouse. Inside was nothing, not a single god damn dollar. Evan instantly became furious. Someone had fucked up here and he was going to find out who. He ran back to where the girl was and stormed into the offices. He saw Mark sitting there reading something and immediately walked up and punched him in the stomach "You useless sack of shit. What the fuck did you do" Evan said literately ready to kill him if he did not like what he said.
Mark gasped and help his stomach "I dont know what your talking about boss I delivered it just like you said. I even stayed and watched to make sure it got inside."
Evan was ready to hit him again but he could see in Marks eyes he was telling the truth. He always had easy tells and was a bad liar but none of them were present here. Evan stopped and looked confused and infuriated. If the letter got there why was there no money, or anything for that matter? Evan felt it was time for Morgan to give some answers and headed toward her cell. He opened the cell to find her exactly where he left her. He took all of his aggression out on one hard slap to her face and started demanding answers. "What the fuck is going on here? You tell me this instant why your fucking parents just blew me off. And you better tell me the truth. Your already in a whole lot of trouble and what you say better make sense or your going to be in a lot more."

After Evan had left her in the awful chair for hours upon hours Morgan tried to sleep through it, she honestly did, but she kept waking up by the wails and cries of the women around her, who she knew were just like her but they probably had it worse, much much worse. Her limbs had gone so numb she couldn't move them if she tried, and if she did try the only thing that happened was a moan of pain escaped her lips. She knew that Evan had gone to get the money, and how she also knew there would be none come to him.
Morgan did not want to be hurt anymore, her face was still throbbing from his previous hits on her before he had stormed out, already mad enough but when he came back she feared that he would break something of hers. For a couple hours she just sat there, waiting for him and finally she drifted off into sleep, but was quickly woken up by the extremely hard slap that he blew on her face causing her to make a whimpering scream before looking up to him to answer his questions.
"They don't care about me, they probably won't end up giving you any money at all. So I'm probably a waste of time." She told him and she prayed that it answered all of his questions, and when her head fell back down she braced herself for another hit, her entire body tensing up.

Evan could not believe what he was hearing. They would not pay? No fucking way. He had not found the score of the century just to have it slip away just because this girls parents could not give a damn about her. He was absolutely furious. He could punch a whole through the wall with all his pent up rage. He glared at her for a moment and then turned to walk out.
"I will make them care that I have her. If violence wont work maybe something....." and then he had it. Yes he knew what would work. He needed to show them that there daughter was in danger and he needed to blow off some steam. This was his business anyway why not help himself to a free sample. He went to his office and grabbed the video camera that he had there. He also grabbed the tripod and hurried back to the cell. He walked into find her still kind of out of it but conscious. He set up the camera on the tripod and made sure it was ready to go. Then he turned to her. "Alright bitch I told you if they did not pay you were going to be in trouble and I meant it. The picture did not work so now we are going to try something else. Lets see your parents ignore me after this." He turned the camera on and walked over to her. He hit her once for good measure. She should have been too weak to but up any real fight but he wanted to make sure. He untied her legs but left her hands binded. He then pushed her to the floor and grabbed the knife he carried. "Lets get these off you" he laughed and began cutting away at her pants. She fought of course but he was stronger. After ripping off her pants he forced her panties down and took a look at what he was about to enjoy. It looked fine to him certainly not the worst he had ever seen. It certainly made him hard enough and with little effort holding her down removed his own throbbing erection form his pants. "Lets see how you like this you little cunt" he said and shoved his cock into her and began thrusting.

While she was in the room she was absolutely terrified of his presence, so much that it made her shake. Morgan's head was still reeling in pain and she thought for sure that she was seeing stars while he untied her and placed her to the cold, hard cement ground. She tried to struggle against him, but she couldn't really do much, not only was she relatively weak in comparison to him already, she hadn't eaten anything for a long while, and the cameras made her more nervous in anticipation of what he might do to her, but it didn't take very long for her to figure that out.
Morgan could feel the knife's cold edge slice down at her thighs as he cut away her shorts, she knew what was coming to her and when he trust in harshly she couldn't hold back the scream that ran through her. It was so loud that it made her ears ring and it turned guttural near the end. She wondered if he could feel how he ripped through her hymen, because she sure could. She felt like there was a fire between her legs, and she couldn't get herself stop screaming as her head reeled back into the floor and tears flooded down the sides of her face. She didn't know how much money he wanted, but she hoped to god her parents would give in, because she knew she didn't deserve this.

After he trusted in to her he heard the scream and saw the blood. "Well what do know? The little bitch never had her cherry poped." He thought to himself. It was too bad, virgins usually sold for more, but if this worked then he would still be getting more money then he would have any idea what to do with. She was very tight, maybe because she had yet to be broken in or maybe just because she was in such good shape. Either way it did not matter and he was just going to put on a good show for the camera. He had to make this video good to show her parents just how they had decided to ignore and what that meant. The crying was starting to get annoying though. He grabbed the back of her neck and lifted her head up and used his free hand to grab the knife. he moved it to underneath her neck. "You dont stop crying and you will be dead. I dont care how much your worth. Now you be quite and let me enjoy your cunt" He then began to viciously pound her pussy. Her quite sobs she was trying to hold back and the blood and scrapes on her were going to make this truly convincing. Eventually he got tired and decided it was time to wrap things up. "Well little girl seems like this was a first for you. Hears one more for you." With a final thrust he pushed himself all the way in and shot a huge load of cum directly into her womb. He could tell she did not like that but it made for a nice part of his little movie. He withdrew from her and moved to the camera. He grabbed it from the tripod and then returned to her backside. He made sure he got a good shot of her cunt dripping with blood and cum. "Thats to show you how serious I am. You dont want your bitch daughter to be used as a cum rag for the rest of her very short life you give me my money same palace as last time tomorrow at 1am. Dont test me again" he said making sure to stay out of the cameras view. When he was finished he turned it off and started to leave. As he exited he addressed her. "Lets hope they are smatter this time otherwise you can look forward to more quality time with me." he laughed as he left looking her in her cell and heading for the office. He took the video and gave it to Mark to send back to her parents. With that done he put his feet up on his desk and drifted off to sleep. Tomorrow he was going to be very wealthy and the thought made him smile as he fell asleep.

Morgan couldn't believe what was happening to her, after he had popped her cherry and the teasing along with the relentless fucking. Between her legs hurt so badly and she wasn't sure how she was still conscious. She tried to welcome the blackness but the only thing she felt was the knife slowly pressing into her throat and the huge cock between her thighs. Morgan bit her lip to keep from making another noise and it was very hard to do, but she managed.
She sat through the entire thing waitin until he was done praying that her parents actually cared enough to get her out of this. Once he was done and had stood up, cum in her and taken the knife away she allowed herself to breathe a little but the man still caused her to shake from fear. Once he had left she prayed thankfulness but knew she would be back. She wondered what he would do with her if her parents didn't give the money to him. She knew that they wouldn't, she never once thought that they would but she hoped that maybe this one time they would have a change of heart and bring her home.
For a few hours she lye away wondering what would eventually happen to her, she knew she didn't want to become a piece of ass for anyone that was up to par and would pay any type of money to get laid. She wanted a shower, she felt dirty, really dirty, and she could feel his cum oozing out of her, she never thought she would sleep but eventually blackness over took her.

Even awoke the next morning feeling refreshed and pretty good. Today was the day. He was going to become extremely wealthy and may even just be able to retire and be done with all this. He woke up and showered and grabbed an apple for breakfast. He looked at it as he chewed on it. "No more of this crap after today. From this point on I eat like a king." He smiled at the thought came through his head.
The first thing that he did was make his way to where the girl was. He opened the peep hole in the door and took a look inside. She was passed out on the floor and did not look like she had moved the entire night. She was still breathing though so that was good enough for him. He left the building and went about his day. He mostly just walked around the town. He had no where to go and no real friends to speak of. Everybody he talked to was pretty much just someone to do business with. He had never gotten along with people very well but so far it had worked out for him. He took some time as he walked though to look at some of the people on the street. He could not believe there were so many pretty girls. With the girls his guys had been bringing in lately he would have sworn that they got them all but no low and behold there were still plenty. "Maybe no one misses the ugly ones" he chuckled to himself. "Or maybe my guys were just being lazy? Either way should not be my problem anymore." He continued to walk around town taking breaks when he needed it until it came time to make the drop. He returned to the stop he had mentioned as the drop of point and after taking another look around for cops waited until a little past the drop of time. He then walked in the the warehouse and looked around. He found an envelope where none used to be and picked it up. There was no address on it but he knew that it did no belong there. He removed the piece of paper and began to read.

"Dear sir or madam "

" Kindly stop sending junk mail to the address of the Taylors. They are going on vacation for sometime and are not interested in whatever you are selling. Please not any further attempts to reach them will be discarded."

"Signed the Taylor Residence."

Even could not believe what he read "WHAT THE FUCK?!?" he yelled infuriated beyond belief. The girl had some explaining to do and he ran full sprint back to where she was. He marched into where she was and found her still passed out. He grabbed her by the hair hardly and that seemed to at least somewhat snap her back awake. He shoved the paper in her face began to shout. "Care to fucking explain this you cunt?" he was furious and was not sure what he would do with whatever she said.

Through out the night Morgan had not moved any, her body felt to sore and when she would try to move her legs it would be even worse. She had nightmares though, about the man that had raped her and it had caused her to scream in her sleep. Even though when she awoke ever so often the present wasn't much better. She knew that her parents were leaving and they wouldn't care, she was probably going to die once that man got back, which she would rather die than go through what she had done to her last night. It was the worse pain she had ever felt in her life and she knew she could do nothing about it except offer him everything she had in her bank account, but she doubted it would be enough but she would at least have to try it.
She waited and waited and eventually dosed back off for a bit before being violently awoken by severe hair pulling which caused her to moan in discomfort when the movement made her body stretch, and she felt it had been stretched enough last night. At first she looked at the man's green eyes, they scared her and so did the scowl he constantly kept on his face.
"They are going on vacation to the bahamas for a month, I have told you that they care nothing for me. So you are wasting your time." She whispered out, her body too tired to try and say actual words, she knew he would be able to hear her but she didn't know how well it would go. "I'll give you the money I own in my bank account, just let me go."
Morgan gasped at the angle her head was at, it was beginning to become unbearably painful.

Even thought for a few seconds. If this girl had the money then maybe this whole thing would not go to shit after all. If what she was saying was true and her parents did not care for her, which given everything that he had seen was most likely true, then he probably not get the amount of money that he wanted. But he could at least get something from her. In the back of his mind he could not really believe that the girls parents did not care for her at all. He did not really care about other people but for parents not to care about their child seemed wrong even to him. Still if this girl was going to pay him he needed to make sure that she lived. He sat her up in the chair and left the room. He moved to his office and found an granola bar that he had been saving for a snack. He returned to the cell and cut the ropes binding her hands and threw the bar at her. "All right fine you will get me the money. Eat this and I will be back" He turned and left her to recover.

Morgan wanted out of here so badly that she honeslty didn't care to give him every penny that she owned, but she knew it wasn't going to be enough, it wouldn't even be close to the one hundred million that he wanted, but she was going to try. After the man left she examined her wrists from the ropes, there were swollen, red and bloody, and she moaned everytime she tried to move them, the muscles numb and unwilling. Eventually she got some of the feeling back and quickly ate the granola bar, her stomach rumbled at this too, not having eaten anything in a couple days made her feel kind of sick as she tried her best to relax against the chair.
Morgan knew no matter how much she tried to relax as soon as that man came back into the room she would tense up again.

Evan left the room to give the girl time to relax. If he wanted the money he knew that she was going to be the one who had to get it. And he also knew that if she went anywhere looking like she did there was going to be problems. He had to make sure that she at least looked presentable so no one raised any alarms. He also knew he needed so way to keep the bitch quite. He did not need her causing a scene the second she was out in the open and ruining everything. He still really could not believe that the girls parents did not care at all about her but at this point he was just going to take what he could get. He went to his office and gave the girl an hour to eat and stretch. After that he gabbed a water bottle and went to her cell. He made sure that he had his knife ready though. Others had tried dumb shit before and if she did he was going to make sure that she regretted it. He opened the cell and found her near the chair. He roughly threw the water bottle her way but did not approach her. Instead he made it clear that he was armed and that trying anything funny would be a very bad idea. "Alright then bitch" he said " How do you propose we get this money. And there had better be know funny business because if there is I will make sure that you never see day again."

While Morgan was in the small concrete cell she couldn't help but feel hurt by her parents. She knew that she wasn't their favorite child but Jesus she was still their's. Biting her lip and shaking her head she pushed the thoughts to the back of her head while she looked around the cell, it was dainty, small, dirty and it smelt awful. She would honestly probably do anything to get out of there. Relaxing, she leaned even more into the chair and took small breaths to keep herself calm but when the man came back she immediately tensed up when he threw the water bottle at her. She stopped it before it got to far gone so it was still within her grasp. After, she looked up at the man and nodded to show that she completely understood why he had the knife and that she wouldn't act irrationally. "Make sure that I look presentable, you might have to get me some more clothing." She looked down and was suddenly self conscious of herself, she didn't like what this man had done to her and hoped clothing would help keep him away. "As for how we will get it, I will simply walk up to the bank, withdraw all the money and give it to you. I only have about seven million, which is probably not enough but it is all I have."

Back
Top Bottom