Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lost, now found. (Fandom roleplays)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanity

Planetoid
Open for business, my pretties~

I find myself lusting after a different kind of roleplay recently. I've been craving something a little more raw and lustful than usual and I imagine it will be a fun experience. I am looking for someone who would be willing to share that experience.

Here is what I propose;

Taking in inspiration from a few other roleplays I have seen cropping up on here and on other websites, I have fallen in love with the idea of myself playing a single character and the other player controlling the world around my character. The game's dungeon master, if you will, albeit without a confusing die system. You would be running my character through their paces, as an action-adventure roleplay meets the lewdest and most sexual of situations. You would be in control of the characters of the world and the situations my character gets involved in.

As you can expect, this would focus far more on the sexual aspect of things rather than anything even remotely romantic, and any character that I end up playing as would find themselves passed from person to person across their adventure, fucked silly by the plethora of beings you would play.

I don't have a particular limit on what takes place in this roleplay. I'm usually quite lenient with these sorts of things, but obviously if it becomes too extreme then it's going to put me right off. I'll let you know if that happens, however. Feel free to go wild with the characters that appear in this roleplay though. A wandering pack of orcs which spring on my character would be much more of a turn-on than a single honourable knight who charms his way forward (although a group of less than honourable knights wouldn't be turned down). Don't be too worried, however, as my character would likely jump at the chance to take on half a dozen orcs in a battle of pleasure.

I am also willing to play either male or female characters equally so, among other things if the role calls for it. Eccentricity spices up any situation, so things such as futanari and non-human characters are fabulous. In turn, I am willing to play with males, females and anything else. Men, women, tentacle monsters and alien warrior princesses with three breasts are all welcome.

Here are a few possibilities for the setting. I play more than a few video games, so these are exclusively video game suggestions. If you have an idea that is not on this list, video game or otherwise, feel free to suggest it. I may have forgotten it or not had enough ideas for a story yet! I have purposely kept the storyline specifics vague because I don't want to force any details into stone. This is as much your roleplay as it is mine, and I hope that the plot will be composed by both of us.

Mass Effect
Digimon
Pokémon
The Elder Scrolls
Fallout
The Legend of Zelda
Borderlands
Deus Ex
Bioshock
Dragon Age
Kingdoms of Amalur
Dragon's Dogma
Warhammer fantasy/40K
Destiny

Those are the only ones that really pop out at the moment, based entirely on what currently interests me, but I'm perfectly willing to do any others assuming I'm familiar with the setting. Be sure to ask if you have any suggestions.

And if you're reading this and find the idea of roleplaying with me appealing but don't really fancy any of the things mentioned above, whether that be the fandom idea of things or the idea of you playing a dungeon-master esque figure? Let me know what ideas you have. I'm sure we can come to an arrangement.

I eagerly wait your PMs. Be sure to ask any questions you might have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom