Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for all types of fun! I do MxF, MxM, FxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

MagnificentPotato

Planetoid
First thing's first, I don't do RP by IM. PM or threads are fine, but I don't have any type of instant messenger, and I don't plan on getting one any time soon. I'm FINALLY DONE WITH SCHOOL YAAAAAY!! So, that means I have more free time to engage in fabulousness with people.

I will RP with anybody, regardless of actual gender. If you're a male who plays female roles, that's cool. If you're a female who plays male roles, that's cool too. As long as we're having fun, everything is gravy. Delicious, delicious gravy.

**If I don't PM you back right away, it's not because I hate your guts or anything, I'm just probably super busy from Wednesday to Sunday**

Writing Level:
I don't do chatspeak unless I'm OOC, and then very rarely. I don't need (nor will I write) a novel-length post, but 1-3 paragraphs might be nice. I'm very flexible with post length. If you can get a lot across in less words, then by all means. However, don't be quick at the detriment of the story.

Do Want!:
non-con
dom/sub - I'm a switch, depending on the scenario; also I'm more into psychological power play (eg. bully/bullied, teacher/student).
hair-pulling
fantasy/adventure
future/sci-fi
post-apocalypse
neko/animal hybrid - (human with animal features such as ears and tails, but nothing more than that)
futa

Do NOT Want!:
scat/watersports
gore
vore
anything excessively violent.

If you have ideas, feel free to PM me. I may not get back to you right away, as I work during the day and go to school at night, but I will always try my damnedest to keep in touch and to keep you abreast of any events in my life that may prevent us from playing for a time.

++ = requests filled, on hold from new partners for the moment

Current Cravings:

NEW!

Brother/Sister - I play the younger sister (15) to a brother who is really overprotective, mostly because he wants her to himself. She's scared at first, and ashamed about how much she wants it. Would like this RP to include risk of pregnancy, pregnancy. Could also do two brothers sharing the sister, or father/daughter for this one.

Futa High - One or both of our characters is a futanari in high school, where there is little known about it, and it's kept secret. That secret gets found out!

Arranged Marriage F(me)/M(you) - Really looking for this one to be kind of a dramedy (drama/comedy)/romance. Not super high on angst. Basically, our characters have been forced together to ensure that a peaceful treaty between our respective kingdoms remains in effect. Would likely take place in a fantasy setting. That's the simple basis I'd like to start with, feel free to PM me if you have ideas for it.

Student(M)/Teacher(F) - My character is a 26 year old teacher, who is in an abusive marriage. One of her students starts noticing the bruises, etc., and asks her about it. Things can go from there. I'm wanting this one to be a little more romance-y, but with the underlying dark themes mentioned above. Reverse-powerplay! The student is the romantic aggressor.

Possibilities...

• Priestess/Demon - Think of a Japanese Miko, or something to that effect. Prefer a fantasy setting for this one. Basically my character is the Priestess who is investigating deaths or disappearances in another village, and the culprit is a Demon (your character) who's interest is piqued by her arrival, etc. Some basic larger plot would be good, I feel. I'd like the Demon character to be male, but I'm open to talk about it. ;) Futa might also be interesting for the Demon as well...

Post-Apocalypse. Whether the world has been ravaged by zombies, plague, or economic disaster, I'm always up for some good Apocalypse RP. Right now I'd like something set further into the future, after the dregs of current society have faded into bedtime stories. This specific one entails my character (F) being forced into marrying your character (M or F). Again, any suggestions or questions are welcomed.

++•Superhero/Villain - I have a Villain character (F) that I want to explore. This would be set in a similar universe to the tv series The Cape. I'm willing to go MxF, FxF on this one (or, hell, both). I might even post something in open roleplay... If I do that, I'll remove this portion of this post, or link in my sig.

Neko Girl RP! My character is a neko girl (16) who is going into heat. She hates it- doesn't really want to be with any of the guys or girls at her school. Her history teacher is a wolf hybrid, and can't help but notice her in a less than appropriate way. This one would be kind of romance/comedy type stuff. Light and fluffy for my first time out in this type of roleplay.

Anything else, I'll post it here.

Thanks for reading! Hope we can chat or RP sometime. :blush:

Also, if you're interested, please join us at The Horny Colony for some ass-kicking orgy fun!

HOLY SHEEP TITS, I'M BACK.

Yeah, so... some shit happened with my family. It was not fun.

I am here for as long as this doesn't interfere with school. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom