Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

GAME OF THRONES AU FANTASY FULFILLMENT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flamette

Queen of Obscure Pairings
QUICK BIO ABOUT MYSELF...AND NOTES BEFORE HAND...(real listing found below) PM me if you like what you see...

My name is Amy. I'm 25. My number one Favorite/Obsession/fetish(Taboo)...? Ageplays(Silver Foxes pretty much) Younger Female/Older Male.

I'm American. Born and fully breed. I try to write as clear, as possible. Yet it seems, I'm still thought to be using English as a second language.

I've had a learning disability my whole life, Autism.
I have no idea if this actually interferes with the growth of writing and proper grammar in writing.

Yet if so, that could explain why people think am not American? Or choose not to give me the time of day. Thinking/seeing me as a newbie/noobie to art/act of roleplay. When I'm a RP Veteran.

Started back in the early 90's. When I was about 6. Thinking myself to be clever and ground breaking. Little did I know, there was a name for this. XD! LOL.

...I say around the age of 10, did I realize. I wasn't so original. *Sad face* XD

Which force me to think, and see. I had to be original in other ways with the said Roleplays, and their stories. Fandoms or original base ones.
======
MY RP STYLE / WHAT I LIKE IN A PARTNER?
When on a role, I write a novel. I would like the same with my partner.
If either of us can't come through? Hmmm..? I say 2-3 paragraphs.

I always play females only. Never males, unless I know that character well enough. I will now, and again do some random male sub OC. For what ever said moments. To make said scenes move forward/faster

So am asking you(and myself) to play multiple characters. You take the males. As I take the females. We can share random subs, if you wish?

I like one on one Roleplays. Skype, imed themed( but I find the im style of RP, has died. A good post needs time.) PMS, or forums are very fine, and good here. Too.

I like to RP, true to real life. In Any Fandom. (even if it's not set to those themes) Live itself is the REAL DRAMA! One moment a dying person can make you cry. Then in another, you start to laugh. Not so much at them. Maybe they are doing something funny.

Or maybe the person behind however, is doing something? it's just normal human nature. I know bad example, but hopefully you what I mean.

I'm here to make friends to chat with. Just as much. as I'm here to RP.
I want to be able to chat, about whatever with you. Seeing how this GOT theme request, about that for sure. If all goes well, our own AU. As I do need ideas. I do have a germ of an idea. With huge gap, unsure how to contact PLOT A,B,C you know?

....And Remember we are here for fun. I like to have hard core Rpers on my side, but...This is not mean to be taken so serious. AU after all, and fantasy fulfillment As I'm seeking, an OC x Cannon Long Term RP. With plot and sex.

Be aware, this AU has supernatural turn.

I do want them, to still be in character. Who will still stay in character, but bend to a horny fangirl and her fantasies. Who needs her RP-FIXS
=============
Now! Let's just cut to the chase, from here on in?
This is a GOT/AU, I'm seeking my Tywin, played along side my alter Ego(Own Novel character, non GOT Related) Flamette, Daughter of Death himself. (whom is 17, still caught in those silly mortal years eh? lol)

I find it more of a challenge to use her, in whatever RPS. Then to create a whole new OC for certain fandoms. Plus Flame works so well, in this fandom. With the talk of Death, as a god/person then an event. The White Walkers....Yes, this series does have nice little supernatural innuendos.

....And here comes, our main concept. (where I need your help, to whom ever takes this request<3)

In Tywin's own words..
Men love to blame demons when their grand plans unravel.
AH! If only Tywin knew? How literately correct he actually going to be, in this mere future.

Here are just the highlights.

HOW DO THEIR PATHS CROSS?
At the Riverlands, she comes to reap his fallen. (High stature or not, she to is a reaper) But not all of them. That would be imposable, for one person. Even Her father, she and his reapers, follow the common laws of physics. For that matter, its not the right of every sick, fallen, dying person to be reaped. Many are handle in other ways.

She is still learning, her own tricks of the trade. She was having a off day, everyone has them. She was stopped..Or else maybe a few were more in tune into other worlds, that sat upon their own. Maybe that is why she was sensed? Whatever it was, she knew what she had to do.

This time do the killing, herself. Not the reaping. Death to some was just a myth, a legend. If caught...Oh she didn't want about that. The rips and holes it could put into reality was making her head spin. The many paradox.

She did her best to hold her ground. When logic hit her. She can't them all. Well she could, maaaybe? These many deaths by her own blade already created other realities. She knew this for a fact. For example One man could have been a father. Yet now that will not happen, that soul to his child would fall into another. Man's seed and the woman he would bedded.

Sadly she had to fall down. Knowing this will not reflect well, on her. To her father, or whoever she was now forced to come in contact with. While forced to wait. To meet who ever was their head, who these bannerman severed. She debated, maybe one last kill? If he, or maybe she? proves to be small player in this stage know as life. Then flee. But how would I know, she thought again. She was forgetting something, in her sudden state of her perfect trouble free record. Now tinted! If one caught the something like her, she was not able to go free. Until said other wise. Some law the gods on high forged eons ago.

Trying to compose herself, to find her center. Do all these laws and common sense to her kind of breed came flooding back in. Deicing to keep that to herself. DON'T EVEN LET IT SLIP IN SUBTEXT! She doubt this person, would know of these rules.

Finally being Tywin and she met. He over looked her small little War path. Then her very appearance. Not sure what she was playing at. It was no laughing manner to mock the god. Even if didn’t care for them. Even Tywin was still not without his own superstitions. And with way she she dressed, and her choice of weapon, it was pretty good guess what she was all about.

At the moment, all he saw was young female who knew how to fight, with an unconventional weapon. He thought, why not? It’s going to be slow evening, I will humor her. So he orders her, to speak with him. She has to agree. She knew if she just kills him and ran, that would make such a lovely and horrid rip in fabric of the universe. It wasn’t time. Once she heard his name. Giving a mental foot stomp in displeasure.

TYWIN'S MAIN PLANS FOR HER?
(After the cat is out of the bag!)
Tywin finally convinced, he had Death’s child within his presents, such ideas/plots formed. ( At first he came to realize, she was a reaper. THEN! When he found out what a in she had. Did an idea form..After her youth showed. Making slipped on her own words.

(and we all Tywin, knows of those rules. Tywin is well read. he must know of myths. haha Flame is so..screwed)

Since Tywin so hardcore on family name, and that is all you live behind once you die. How lucky it was, she fall into his lap. He requires his date of death to be pushed farther away from his original date. As he still as much to offer to his family’s name. And the Realm. He manages to trick her into their contact, and a Demonic contact is binding till completed.

It seems to make this work, she has to close. Just very being is acting like a shield. (And a strange hourglass, she keeps hidden from him. That being Tywin so wants to put his hands on it. Just to make sure that succubus, is not fucking with their contact some how)

He thinks to also put her to work. She's a fighter. Another skilled in hand to hand combat is always useful. (by the time BlackWater comes. He can really see the Reaperess at work.
-------
I also like, this idea. for later idea...Maybe or else my dirty mind, may pushed Flame into his arms sooner

too to kill off Goff as like to cannon. And since Tywin already pretty much does Rule 7 kingdoms as his Grandson, dose shit. He declares is only proper he claims the throne after he proves how he his rightful chose. I so see Marge running to him, knowing her climbing ways. Yet he so does..' denied!' Hand up, and with same hands to point Flame.

That is when she goes off all..Fuck this. In her mannerisms Am off to break that hourglass. Yet it's like he read it in her eyes, follows after her. After the two made such head away.
-----------
So with that, that's the idea. Care to add or help? Like to play? <3
But I do see Dark x (shaky) Romance with these two. He feels being fucked over again. A new woman, hes starting to like her. Yet why does have to be HIS! The one who may not have really killed his wife, but surely must have send envoy to take her? Then he thinks, a powerplay. To have Lord Death's daughter. He will ' take' his daughter for himself(like he robbed him of his love. Though still thinks now. Tyrion and Death are 50/50 on that theory lol.) In every which way, and surely make her LOVE IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom