Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

General Information About Me

MissM

Star
Hello, everyone. I'm making this post to let everyone I RP with/plan to RP with know what's going on with me. At the moment, I am having major internet issues that make it hard for me to be online for more than a few minutes at a time. I will try to respond to everyone at least once a day, but until I get some stability, this may be difficult. I'm sorry and I hope you understand.

A general update: I have been taking new medication to help me sleep, but as a side effect, I'm often tired and unfocused. Because of that, it may sometimes take me a while to respond to my RP's, especially those that require longer responses. I will still try to reply to everyone at least once a day. If you prefer I post more often than that, I can try, but it would require me to make shorter posts. So if you do have a preference one way or the other, please let me know.

Sorry everyone, I've been really busy the past couple of days so I haven't really been able to write much. Things should be slowing down soon, so if you're waiting on a reply from me, please be patient.

So, after sitting down to start writing replies yesterday, I was hit by an untimely tornado and subsequent power outage. I know, sounds like bullshit, but it's true. Anyway, everyone here is safe and as long as the power stays on today, I will be doing my best to reply to everyone. I'm sorry it's taken me so long.

Between a change in my meds earlier this week and dealing with a few personal problems, I am probably going to be a little shlow posting over the next few days. I still plan on trying for at least once a day (starting tomottow) and it shouldn't be long before I'm able to pick up the pace again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Having a lot of trouble getting online as much as I'd like. Replies may be a lot slower than I'd like, but I still plan on continuing all rp's that I'm currently in. I'm sorry again, and I hope you all understand.

Due to worsening health issues, I'm spending a lot of time going back and forth to the doctor. And the time I don't spend with doctor's, I pretty much spend sleeping. Unfortunately, that means that it's pretty much impossible for me to keep up with most of the roleplays I'm in, if any at all. It seems like all I ever do is apologize for being absent, but I have to again. I'm very sorry and I hope you don't feel like I've wasted your time. I probably won't get back onto Bluemoon for some time.

-M

Back
Top Bottom