Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Home for the summer! Any dominate males willing to make it a great summer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blair1216

Pulsar
479937_406093966094969_1794977188_n.jpg

^ This is as close as I am getting to a luxurious beach this summer, so I will be finding my entertainment through roleplaying. Anyone willing to join me?

In short, I would really like a dedicated partner. I am very understanding when it comes to RL situations, but I like consistency. A couple average-sized posts a day is all I ask for. No novel-length posts, and grammar needs to be decent. Quality over quantity :) Also, I would like someone who can sport a decent amount of detail and creativity. Let's try to make the story interesting, eh?

I'm looking for a dominant male. The partner needs to be comfortable with being in control and using it to their advantage. Of course, I will try to be a creative submissive. ;) Please do not be dominant for one sexual scene, then go "vanilla" for the rest of the story. I like my men to be mysterious, dark, and in control.

Story ideas:

Iron Man

Leap-Motion-Control.jpg

Yes, it's because of the new movie being out. However, something about Robert Downey Jr.'s Tony Stark makes my clothes fall off. I'd love for someone to play the title character and give him a similar personality. I'd possible play an intern that is working for him early on in his "Iron Man" days. Of course, she has no idea about his alter ego. --- This idea needs some improvement, but I think that it has something that we could work with. I like the possibility of an age difference, which is one of my top turn-ons.

Hades/Persephone

hades_and_persephone.jpg

This is a very dark plot, and it's not for the faint of heart. I really need a male who does not have issues with extreme dominance and reluctance on my character's behalf (at first). This could potentially be a really interesting story, and I am REALLY interested in playing it out. We could always do some alterations to the myth. We could even have it set in modern day!

Summary:

Although Hades rarely left his realm to visit the land of the living, the myths say he visited the mortal world at least once. During this visit, he encountered the beautiful Persephone, daughter of Demeter and Zeus.

Hades noticed Persephone as she gathered flowers on a plain in Sicily, accompanied by some nymphs. He was immediately overwhelmed by her beauty and didn't bother to court her. Instead, he abducted her and took her to the Underworld.

^ Of course, there is more to the story, but this could possibly be the foundation of our RP. Lots of potential BDSM scenes. However, I can definitely see a complicated romantic relationship among everything else. I'm a girl, so there has to be some romance. ;)

Let me know if your interested! PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom