Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP likes/dislikes

Status
Not open for further replies.

simpleroleplayer

Supernova
this is my new post. The following are what i prefer to have a good time. Although I personally am not bi- I will rp w males. This is my listed of "don't even ask for" first: NO: anal sex; orgies; full bondage; pet/slave; incest unless it is dad, sister, brother, cousin; lovers over 25 years older,unless dad; abuse unless playful slapping and dirty talk; exteme domination of my chara (ask to clear it in PM); swallowing urine, feces, blood; fisting; snowballing; real people. NO EXCEPTIONS UNLESS MENTIONED. If you got past that, everything else is ok,but ask to make sure. FAVORITES: Ok, I'm odd. Lesbian** and daddy/ virgin daughter esp. on her 16th. For my roleplays. I'm stil looking to do cheerleader/nerd(me), pop-diva/ fan (me) and others, just send me a PM. Comic and cartoon heroines are ok for both genders, if I know them. In most cases with a female partner I wish to be the fan of her favorite heroine. Lesbian pair-ups: Josie(me)/ Alexandra is biggest fantasy. DO NOT ASK FOR CAROL DANVERS/ CAPTAIN MARVEL .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom