Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP likes/dislikes

Status
Not open for further replies.

simpleroleplayer

Supernova
this is my new post. The following are what i prefer to have a good time. Although I personally am not bi- I will rp w males. This is my listed of "don't even ask for" first: NO: anal sex; orgies; full bondage; pet/slave; incest unless it is dad, sister, brother, cousin; lovers over 25 years older,unless dad; abuse unless playful slapping and dirty talk; exteme domination of my chara (ask to clear it in PM); swallowing urine, feces, blood; fisting; snowballing; real people. NO EXCEPTIONS UNLESS MENTIONED. If you got past that, everything else is ok,but ask to make sure. FAVORITES: Ok, I'm odd. Lesbian** and daddy/ virgin daughter esp. on her 16th. For my roleplays. I'm stil looking to do cheerleader/nerd(me), pop-diva/ fan (me) and others, just send me a PM. Comic and cartoon heroines are ok for both genders, if I know them. In most cases with a female partner I wish to be the fan of her favorite heroine. Lesbian pair-ups: Josie(me)/ Alexandra is biggest fantasy. DO NOT ASK FOR CAROL DANVERS/ CAPTAIN MARVEL .

Count my characters on post #1 to see my limit through Verizon. If you are not serious, don't ask to RP with me. I'll be happy to give you a nudge..but 3 attempts in a row will mean you weren't interested in the 1st place. You don't respond after the 3rd time? I'll ask the thread to be closed if there's a post from both of us. If you'll be on vacation? PM me to let me know. Cheerleader/nerd is now TAKEN. This roleplay belongs to Scarlet Steel. Plenty of threads still open, and I'm shocked on the lack of interest on daddy/daughter. Yes, my three biggest rules ARE no anal she's virgin and PM only if interested. I won't bend on them. I am flexible on other things, though, guys. Really? I have found most who contact me as of late to leave me hanging. If you have to have anal, don't waste your time. Or mine. Please be considerate enough to tell me why you leave. I've already had several walk off, with no reason. Look at my threads. There are a few abandoned that I still wish to do. When you PM, give title. Thanks.

daily bump with add-on. I am a slow typer, but I take my rp serious. I'm still learning, and am willing to accomodate with your requests in the amount of sentences & other technicals. PM me if you wish to play, please be serious, though. Thanx. Note: Previous two posts are full on characters. Please read through all my posts. These are the two definately available: check them out and please have basic knowledge of English language... http://cts1.surfvzw.com/bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=43981 http://cts1.surfvzw.com/bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=44698 I will gladly re-start the one. The other the partner will be changed, or re-started. Both stay as threads. Someone, by going to thread through my pro, let me know what might be problematic with "RIGHT WHERE SHE WANTS HER" as far as my roleplaying/storytelling. PM me with advice, it will be helpful. It appears, at this point, Penelope "Penny" is available again. I am really getting upset with dropped PM RPs with NO reason

daily bump. :p . Top 3 posts are full on character limit. these are my pairings most interested in, mine is on the right: Wonder Woman/ Wendy (from 70s cartoon; update to 21st century if you want); Wonder Woman/ female fan (15-21); Powergirl/New 52 Supergirl; daddy/daughter; brother/sister; sister/sister; cousin/cousin; (anthro) wolf/Red Riding Hood (15-25); peasant/princess(an xxx rated princess & the pauper possible?); truant officer/ HS student; principal/HS student; teacher/HS student; dean or instructor/college student; coach/pro athlete (cheerleader preferred, but softballer, volleyballer,basketballer also ok); rival athlete/opp school cheerleader; roommates; twins; athletes, ask about my fantasy softball league;soriority sisters;Sue Patterson/Blythe Baxter (LPS: Will adore you!);OC/ Blythe; Veronica/Betty; Sabrina Spellman/ Gem Stone as they enter college. xxx rated "Tot Watchers", Tom Cat/babysitter Jeannie; Chief Quimby/Penny (age up to 15 at least); Princess Calla; Gloria Glad (age these up to 15 ).

bump-ity! :D Top posts are full. Other canon cartoon charas I can do. Anthros are, only three pre 90, Brittany, Kitty Jo, Gadget. Humans: Kimber.(from Jem) no, I cannot do Jem...sorry. I always liked Kim. For guys and gals who haven't seen the show, it currently repeats on HUB. Kim's the one with the seltzer bottle in the opening credits. After 90 is where all the anthros are. They are Ann Gora (SWAT Kats news reporter); Babs Bunny, only one year after the cartoon (don't believe me she only needs one year added? Watch "The Looney Beginning"); Rebecca Cunningham; Kitty Catswell. In all cases, I would prefer an OC. This will be added to, as I continue to catch one episode each of all new toons. I am still looking, but I would prefer threads over PMs.

I hope these posts are read. Update: Two other established charas lesbian match-ups I'm into. Betty (me)/ Veronica at current ages of 16, since I think they may be lovers behind the scenes anywho. Premise: They gave up waiting on Archie, and turned to each other. Sabrina/Gem Stone (me). Premise: For the last six years, Gem has been picking on Sabrina. Now as they enter college, Sabrina seeks sexual revenge on her tormentor. Light bondageof Gem for sex IS expected, as Sabrina is PISSED! Clear all bondage with me in PM first. If too much I might say "do such-and-such the second time". The reason I'm the knucklehead here is because I can't figure Sabrina's chara out to play her.

GUYS. I have bio-ed the names for almost 200 girls' names. Chances are great for you to have sex with a girl with that name. However, these names are taken, no longer available. Alice, Betty, Penny and Wendy. The latter three are in lesbian threads...sorry.

Forgive me serious rp'ers who see this: I need to get on a soap box and(hopefully) not seem to be a real bitch. This is aimed at guys: ANAL IS OUT. If you MUST have anal, don't pretend you are ok with me saying no, start a role play, and take off without a reason. That is rude. Appearantly, some who have contacted me of late, were NOT serious, and/or realized they didn't like me for whatever reason. I have had two names handed out in threads that were dropped by the partner without explanation. I have had at LEAST four PMs done the same way. I can NOT learn if guys drop and run. You want to jerk some girl like that? Jerk a different one. Thats why I'm a rl lesbian, by the way. Because of this, do NOT be surprised if I ask YOU to start a thread. That is all. (gets off soapbox)

daily bump. For the time being the Archie comics girls I can do are in use Except: Jinx @ 15-17/your OC. Jinx will be played according to the recent graphic novel, as a high school student...untouched. She is in use as far as going into college. Give her some history! :D

Update: I may not try to contact anymore. If you're interested PM me. I have pages of names that I will not contact, and because of rl incident years ago, that keep me from wishing to do anal, seems to be the biggest issue. If you MUST HAVE ANAL, don't bother with the PM, or at least put it in your own thread. I contacted people that didn't mention it, when it was necessary part of their roleplay. Thankfully, one was very cordial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom