Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Harem in the Mansion OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gina in Orange

Dark side of the Moonagerie
This is for any OOC chatter about the Harem group roleplay. If anyone new is interested in joining, I think there are still some openings, so check our interest/coordination thread!

I really don't feel like starting it over, let's just slowly pull Ellie away from the story. For now, lets just assume we showed her around and all, and then skip to the next scene in the game. Her appearance could simply serve as an introduction to our characters, we don't need to start all over again :/

Awesomist said:
I really don't feel like starting it over, let's just slowly pull Ellie away from the story. For now, lets just assume we showed her around and all, and then skip to the next scene in the game. Her appearance could simply serve as an introduction to our characters, we don't need to start all over again :/

I think I like this idea over starting over too. We can skip to -->Some time later<-- and pick up with us all around the mansion. Maybe say that something happened with her family that she needed to go tend to for a bit. Leave it intentionally vague so we can all wonder if we did in fact scare her off ;3 . Hmmm, what if the master called us all together to tell us she had to leave for whatever, take that as the starting off point?

As Gina said, we could incorporate her disappearance/leave into the story somehow, or we could just pull her away slowly if we cant make her retirement exciting.

I mentioned it in the thread, but I'll say it here too just to be overly thorough ;P . I'm headed out of town tomorrow night through Sunday. If we keep things moving a bit, I can maybe get another post or two in before I leave, but no biggie otherwise. Don't feel the need to wait up for me at all. I'll just jump in when I can.

Sound good?

Yeah, here's the link-

Profiles- http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=43683

Interest Thread- http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=42679

My idea is to have it so that a few of the male servants to be raping Dani, but they're smart about it enough to not get caught...the opportunity is for story stuff or Non-Con smutt. I'm going to leave it up too you weather it is actually a secret or not.

Welll... My character (grim) Would be pissed if he found out, unless she was comfortable with it, in which case he would let it slide. So for now, i'm going to assume he doesn't know.

Hey guys, I saw you decided to wait for me and notexactlyaverage to post. For Larissa, she'll stay in her room getting ready till dinner time. So feel free to RP what you want to be done before the formal dinner. I might jump in if something makes me change my plan hehe. Have fun!

I assume you mean this line- " The girl could often be seen bounding stark naked through the grounds here and there, but she didn't always seem to show up at formal gatherings." Just ignore it, not an important line. It doesn't have a large impact on the story. We'll work around it. Go ahead and post a reply, Gundam.

MS-21H said:
Name: Dani

Age (preferably between 16-23): 17

Race: White, Texan Ethnicity

Appearance: http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1431570

Sexuality: Bi-Sexual

Likes: Hot guys, Hot Girls, Spending time with her new 'family', soda, junk food, excersice, video games, movies, Sex Toys, Rape Play, sex games, parties.

Dislikes: anything too disgusting, anything too brutal/painfull
Bio: Dani's life was uninteresting until her 16nth year, when her mother died, and she dropped out of school to provide for herself. after the job search failed, she decided to try using the internet, and she became an Internet Reviewer, and tried to live off of the proceeds of that. she was barely scrapping by when Jason Grimm contacted her and made his offer, Dani decided to take it....that was a year ago, and she has acclimated semi-well....rumors of her being taken advantage of by the male members of the staff and her tendancy to get lost or loose clothes not withstanding...

((OOC: the stuff about the male staff is an RP Opening for later, I can remove it))

Gina in Orange said:
Celia watched the toweled Dani step outside, shed her cover and drop right into the pool. She notice Grim emerge as well and smiled in his direction. "About time. I was beginning to think I'd been stood up", she teased, poking the tip of her tongue out between her peach colored lips. Celia was a bit surprised to see Dani up and about, her being something of a mystery. The girl could often be seen bounding stark naked through the grounds here and there, but she didn't always seem to show up at formal gatherings. Celia elected to give her a friendly wave as a neutral way to say hi.

"Sure, a short dip before dinner would be nice." Celia closed her book with a 'thunk' and rolled off to her side, stepping up from the lounger. She placed her hand softly in Grim's and stepped down the stairs into the shallow end of the pool, feeling slight goosebumps along her slender legs from the coolness of the crystal clear water. She moved to where the water level rose just above her chest and settled against the side, elbows propped up out on the edge. Celia poked one finger in the water and swirled it around, watching the ripples float away. "So how are you Dani? Have you been enjoying the beautiful weather today?" Her eyes drifted between the other girl and Grim.

I guess I don't really understand what was contradictory....? I was really just saying that Celia doesn't know much about Dani.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom