Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

On the battlefield with the Hatchet

psychobilly-night

Supernova
Warning: a lot of my journal entries will include foul language, political incorrectness, slang and at times lots of angry sentences. Dont like it? Form a line behind me and kiss my ass. Wanna post sarcastic comments (well maybe it's you're grammar and shit like that) I.DON'T.CARE.

Part Uno
Well it's February tenth, I'm here in snowy ass Indiana with a cold.

I don't know what it is... either I'm a bad role-player to some or what. But this week about ten or eleven people dropped the role-plays we were having here and on Darker Roleplay. And the thing is the role-plays were actually good! Really good! Then I get the PM.
Mind you, I understand if shit happens in your life and you cant get on for awhile. I understand that. But ten quitting on me seems a bit fishy... not that I'm accusing anyone.
I will however say that atleast they were polite about it. Except for a gal on Darker Roleplay who pretty much flat out said I suck (and even worse with the useless popularity thing they got going on there).

Now I think I may have a few theories on why they canceled on me
1. Something happened in real life= pretty basic
2. They didnt like my last post= Understandable BUT how about instead of quitting a roleplay based on a single post, just ask if they could redo it.
3. Posting Styles= Well one person said something about Posting styles... Now most people here are pretty good writers, me? I'm more of a casual roleplayer so maybe that's it
4. The whole juggalo thing- Yes i'm a proud as hell juggalo... more than likely this ISN'T the reason but hey it could happen

Final Verdict: It's been a shitty ass cold ass fuck week for me so far.

And now for this week's GOLDEN MIDDLE FINGER/FUCK OFF goes to: The family in Turkey who burned their daughter alive for looking at a boy.

Re: Woah... that shit's fuck up (Warrior's rants)

Part Deus
The favorites
Did this just for fun, no rant and alla that shit

Music types: Horrorcore, Metal, Classic Rock, Ska-punk, some bits of techno
Bands: The entire Psychopathic family, GWAR, Job For a Cowboy, Cannibal Corpse, Reel Big Fish, Aquabats, Daft Punk, Primus, Bloodhound Gang and more.
Movies: 300, Avatar, The Hangover, any zombie movie, Jaws (the original), Pupper Master Series, Feast 1 2 and 3, GI Joe (yes I loved that movie because of how silly it was), Aliens and of course... my all time favorite flick... Pulp Fiction
Idols: Musashi Miyamoto, Nobunaga Oda, Mohandis Ghandi, Martin Luther King Jr., Michael Jackson (believe it or not) and Samuel L. Jackson.
Game genres: Shooting, Action, Puzzles, Music and my specialty, Fighting Games
Games: Resistance series, Lumines, Dead Head Fred, Borderlands, S4 League, Postal 2, Persona 3, Devil May Cry 4, Disgaea series, Dynasty Warriors series, Samurai Warriors 2, Monster Hunter freedom unite, House of the Dead: Overkill, Madworld, No More Heroes and Metal Gear Solid 1.
Favorite fighting games: Tatsunoko vs Capcom, Guilty Gear XX, Blazblue, Sengoku Basara Battle Heroes and Super Street Fighter 2.

Wow. I'm surprised another person knows about S4 League.

Very few people do.

Part Deus
Finally quit Darker Roleplay
Well sorta quit...
I'd like to call it 'Assisted Banning'.
I don't know what it is though, I tried to get along with everyone and people still keep hating me. Yeah sure i'm a bit rough around the edges but I did my best and people still hated me. So I quit.
Sorta.
Apparently I got a big ass warning after I asked someone for help on torrenting. And so I came into the chat room today with my usual greeting 'Sup Bitches'. Well didnt work out so well.
One of the admins, and I wont say any usernames, has always been on my ass from start to finish. I understand it's his job but everytime I made a post or something he always had something douchey to say. I tried to ask for advice but no one seemed to help and had more enjoyment of making fun of me than helping. So... just like in highschool when I had to deal with a bully, I did something bad so a teacher could take me away.
So long story short... I quit.
Atleast I seem to get along better with people here in good ol' Blue Moon ^^.

First off, that site isn't Darker Roleplay, tardass.

Second, you have 'Juggalo' in your name, of COURSE people are gonna hate you.

Eh House Eros, Darker Roleplay, same difference.

I asked about the Juggalo thing, turns out most of 'em didnt know what that is.

We knew what it was, and really it was a non-issue. It was just YOU we didn't like.

Yeah well I guess I was a bit cocky.
But hopefully we wont have a repeat here.
I promise with my life (to be honest I was having a shit week so my apologies for taking it out on you guys ^^)
Ah well, not all forums are meant for everyone of age.

I hope you can accept my apologies for being bit of a dick-sore on House Eros ^^.

Wassup everyone! It is February 18th! And I am glad!
First off I aced my AP physics test with 100%. Even my asshole of a teacher congratulated met.
Also on my way home I stopped by the Game Stop and to trade in some games. It was only four game but I got a whoppin' 70 something bucks! And that was without the edgecard (which gives you like 5% extra credit or something). So anyway I bought myself Tatsunoko vs Capcom and a wii classic controller. Which if anyone is interested I may do a review.

And finally I got a group roleplay thread set up from my kooky mind.
Be sure to check it out or Lu bu will come out of your closet to get you!
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=11629&p=368023#p368023

70 bucks. WTH did you trade in??
And I would def like a review of Tatsunoko vs Capcom. I was thinking of getting it too. Once I saw viewtiful joe I was like I wonder how he would fight.

I traded in Blazblue, Tekken 6, Rockband Unplugged and Madworld.

And you shall receive a Review of MANLINESS!

Songs of the post (just something i'm trying out, like a song of the week kinda thing): Waiting to die by hed(P.E.) and Think 4 yourself by Kottonmouth kings ft Insane Clown Posse.

Jake's Game Reviews
Tatsunoko Vs Capcom for the Wii!

To me and some others Tatsunoko vs Capcom is bit of tale of triumph. For when it was first released as TvC Cross generation of Heroes in Japan alot of us here thought it would fall to the curse of Japan only.
And for good reason.
Do you know Yatterman?
Have you ever tuned into 4kids for the latest Gatchaman (Which would get butchered to hell and back like all the other anime on that damned channel)?
Though Karas is pretty new.
You get my point.
But they did boys and gals. They did it! And my friends it is sweet!

Gameplay is just like the old games in the Vs series.
You make a team of two Capcom characters or two Tatsunoko characters or a mix of both. The game features a cast of 26 characters like the Capcom fighting staple Ryu, TO the science ninja Ken the Hawk, to the zombie slayin' Frank West (which hilariously speaks English unlike the others who speak Japanese), and more!
Now while there are intricate things like Baroque combos and such it wont matter because like Marvel vs Capcom you can go into the game blindly and still have a kickass time. The gameplay is smooth and responsive and the hyper combos are fantastic to watch. Also the characters are blast to play and master! Also on a personal note I pretty much Mained Batsu for awhile, I used to play Project Justice alot when I was a kid. Anywho...

In Cross Generation of Heroes the soundtrack was arranged versions of capcom games and Tatsunoko themes. However in Ultimate All Stars the soundtrack has been swapped for a more modern Techno sounding sound with some extra genres added And it does work well with the stages.

Final Score
9/10
The good: Addictive and fun gameplay, lots of fun characters, great music and over all a fun as hell game to spend time with your friends.
The bad: The unfamiliar cast may turn off some people.

How'd you like Tekken 6 anyhow?
It was okay to me. I was never to keen on the Tekken series. Dead or Alive was my fave.

I like your review...pretty good. Makes me really wanna get it now, since all the capcom vs games I've played were all great in my eyes.

You know I was hyped up for it because of my fond memories of kicking my sister's ass with Yoshimitsu on Tekken 3... aaah the memories.
Anyway I got it... and it was... meh... It still had the fun awesomeness of Tekken though.

My fave fighters have always been
Soul Calibur, Samurai Showdown, Guilty Gear, The Vs series and Mugen.

Heh, I just enjoyed the challenge of fighting on line with Tekken 6. Oh and the new charas that were on it. Oh and the non-stiffness. XD
I forgot about soul calibur. that's my shit too. X3
Guilty gear is good too, kewl characters.

Yeah though I gotta save up some money.
I'm trying to get me a nice Turntable set. Havent scratched a record since my cousin spilled apple juice on my old expesnive set I had six years ago.

O god...I prolly would have committed murder that day. XD That's cool that you scratch tho.

Yeah. Mainly I just remixed stuff from old Charlie Brown cartoons and mixed songs from Dynasty Warriors 5.
Though with the new set i'm hopin' to get I've been wanting to go freakin' Mike E. Clark and remix some of my fave psychopathic songs.

But of course the shit's expensive and I did some math i'll have to skip alot of shit to get it.
Gotta skip Dante's Inferno, Magic the gathering, Twiztid's Slaughterhouse tour and though I will be able to go to the House of Blues in Chicago when Great Big Sea stops there.

Songs of the Post (with links this time muthafuckas!)
Kung Fu Vampire- iCount
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3SP3HMSntA
Trips- Horrorcore Anthem
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-Catp9xlLQ

Wassup guys?
It's February 20th and still snowy as fuck here in Indiana.

Anywho what's in the happenings?
Well I went to Family Video to rent some games since we're having company over (Rented Brutal Legend and the Dante's Inferno movie for myself). Well i had to cut a deal with the fucking clerks because apparently my idiot of a sister used my account to rent a fuck load of movies didnt turn in shit.
In total I had over fifty bucks due.
So I had to pay half and only get one day for my shit. Pissed as hell and I called my sis and cussed her out... probably not a good idea but i was Pissed Off like no other.
So I guess the moral is don't let people use your shit like an account or something... they will fuck it up for you.

Also I had bit of a strike of idiocy. I posted my Venus City roleplay in the wrong god damn thread. Thank you Onica for pointing that out to me ^^.
Anyway well I'm going to do a thing now, if there's a game you want reviewed please drop me a message or post here. I aint got anything better to do.

Anyway keep cool guys.

Song of the Post: I'm so High by Twiztid

Okay I got bit of a funny stoner story for ya'll... but I dont know if it's allowed.
To the admins: If it isnt allowed for me to tell this story please message me and i'll delete it ^^.

Stoner Story: The Speedway
Okay so it's me and my friend at my place. The folks are gone for the week to visit my sister. So me and my pal decided to bust out our 'special' box. Before I go any further let me say this. I RARELY SMOKE. At most i'll smoke about once every other month.
Anyway so we're getting high and we decide to hit the Speedway for some munchies. Let me give you the set up. I'm sorta but not really high (it takes alot of 'dro to get me down and we use the cheapo stuff) but my friend is all fucked up. Red Eyes and everything. So we're in the store, we grab some Nachos, Cheetos, Fig Newtons and some soda. Well a Cop comes in and sees my friend cheefin'.

He's talking to my friend and i'm behind the cop kinda freaking out. Poor buddy he was waaay to screwed to know what was going on. So I kindly tap the cop on the shoulder and I quote:
"Dude you do not want to check him. He's got some serious anger issues and gets fucking psychotic. I'm serious officer he will rip your dick off." I was in a panic and that was the first thing I said. As I was thanking my respect for police, the cop looked at me and my fucked up friend...

Long Story Short
THE COP BOUGHT IT!

So in victory we buy the food and hang out back home... though my friend didnt know until today about what happened.

Remembering Weeby.
One of the best damn cats anyone could ever ask for.

Weeby
January 5th 2005-February 27th 2010

I remember fondly when I first met Weeby. Me and my dad went out for the weekend at our boat in Lake Dale Hollow.
When we came back, I was the first to enter the house as usual. As soon as I got in, my sister rushed me upstaires holding what seemed to be a little poof ball. When we got to her room she showed me him. A little itty bitty kitten. She told me she was at a party at a farm with some friends and the farm owners had been mistreating the cats. So she took him.
For two hours we kept him from Dad's sight (he'd never been a cat person) for fear he'd have us get rid of him. But alas, he found out. But surprisingly he let us keep him. Though originally we thought he was a girl at first (it's usually hard to tell when their kitten). My weirdo sister named him weibchin (or Weeby for short) which apparently is German for bitch. Though even though my sister saved him and I was more a dog person. Weeby chose me out of everyone else. As in it was like he actually cared about me. Whenever I was sad, he'd be the first to know. And whenever I was sick he'd jump up on the bed and snuggle with me. Yep. Despite the skiddish behavior, the constant hairballs and overall being really neurotic Weeby was the best god damn cat I could ever want. I placed him first even before the next cat Abner and our currently 11 year old dog Lady. I loved him to bits. Shared every secret I had with him and hell whenever I played a video game I had to sit cross legged so he could jump on my lap and watch me play.

But something had been wrong with him lately. For one, four nights in a row he hadn't been anywhere near my bed (which is his favorite place to be) and on yesterday morning was when we realized something was really really wrong with him. I was in my room getting ready for school when my Mom brought him in. He was thinner than usual. So we decided to keep an eye on him and take him to the vet Today.
But in the evening we watched Weeby.
Now he loves getting his head rubbed and whenever you start to rub his head but stop suddenly, he'll rub his face all over your hand. We tried that but it he did nothing. And whenever you tried to hold him up he'd have his legs straight and would not come near you. We held him and he just laid there. Then it happened. He began to breath with his stomach and not his lungs. So we hurriedly took him to the vet.

Long story short they found two hard masses inside his ribcage and a third one later on. Weeby wont make it. I'm sorry if this doesn't even come close to interesting people or make me seem like some big attention beggar. I just wanted to write this down somewhere so atleast some people would know how great of a great Weeby really was.

He'll forever be missed.

HELL YEAH!

Does this sounds familiar to anyone...

YOU WA SHOCK!!

Well I didnt find out about it until today but KOEI, the wonderful people behind Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors, is doing a game based on the most MANLIEST anime/manga of all time. Hokuto no Ken... or as some may know. FIST OF THE NORTH STAR!

Quite a badass formula if you think about it. The brutal bloody action of Hokuto no Ken mixed with the oneman versus alot of men from Dynasty Warriors. That and there was alot of drama in the original Anime and Manga. Like Rei's death and such. I'm hoping they'll make an international release. IF not... well i'll have to save up cash and import it. Either way it'll be badass.

Confirmed playable characters (in order as they appear in the first video)
Kenshiro
Rei
Mamiya
Toki
Jagi (who looks fun as hell to play)
Raoh
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7Z-3j6WyTY[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7k1HLMKBV-w[/youtube]

Okay nevermind. I won't let Atzura get to me... I'm staying bitches!

Back
Top Bottom