Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Story with a side of smut

Status
Not open for further replies.

BritishHoney32

Planetoid
Hello, recently I've been looking for a little story with a bit of smut mixed into it. If you'd like to know more about my kinks check out my F-list and maybe we can work something out. Also take into account these are just a couple ideas we can play, if you might be interested in something else other than the plots listed just shoot me a message. Look forward to playing with someone soon.

Plots I'm interested in:

ProstitutexClient
NeighborxNeighbor
Slutty girlxRandom guy
Gangbang/DP
FriendxFriend
BFxGF

BritishHoney32 said:
Hello, recently I've been looking for a little story with a bit of smut mixed into it. If you'd like to know more about my kinks check out my F-list and maybe we can work something out. Also take into account these are just a couple ideas we can play, if you might be interested in something else other than the plots listed just shoot me a message. Look forward to playing with someone soon.

Plots I'm interested in:

ProstitutexClient
NeighborxNeighbor
Slutty girlxRandom guy
Gangbang/DP
FriendxFriend
BFxGF

Did I do something to annoy you?

CodyD said:
BritishHoney32 said:

Plots I'm interested in:

ProstitutexClient
NeighborxNeighbor
Slutty girlxRandom guy
Gangbang/DP
FriendxFriend
BFxGF

Did I do something to annoy you?

Can we please continue?

You asked me for ideas and then put me on ignore before I could answer. I typed up several. Misclick?

As most of the above posts have said. She tends to leave randomly without any form of reason. Not the best roleplay partner in that aspect, as if it's a problem with the scene or a response, most people say something about it.

It's not a misclick, she's done this to a lot of partners from what I've read of her threads. Not a good choice in a partner at all.

As everyone else has said, she does not misclick. She ignored and then unignored me about 3 or 4 times. I give up trying to rp with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom