Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bimbos in the Making (Vash x ChrisGabriel)

X-Vash00

Star
A lone figure sat in the dark of his basement laboratory, the only thing illuminating the area was the light of his computer monitor. On the monitor were several people dressed in elite fashion, business suits of the highest quality, some fine dresses, and some lab coats. They were all in video conference screens looking at only a shadowed figure. "Doctor," a woman began, "Is the serum you presented ready for sale yet?" The lone figure sat in silence for a moment thinking of what to say. Once the words were put together in his mind he spoke. "Not yet," He said, his voice was deep thanks to a voice modulator that was running, "I am still working out some minor details I need to work out on my newest test subject before it is ready." They all gave their own versions of threats about what would happen if he did not have it ready soon. It worried him little since he had enough money to keep him well secured. With that he killed the video conference and stood up from his chair and turned on the lights revealing himself. He slicked his silver hair (a result from one of his earliest chemistry experiments when he was an adolescent) back to its normal style. He was Vergil Knight, the young hot shot CEO of Knight International, a chemical company that has supplied 85% of the worlds chemical needs and even producing some of its own for sale. The company has had three stellar quarters and were now the top company in its field. Vergil had managed to stay out of the spotlight since the company gained its fame, not many knew of his face and he was going to keep it that way for as long as he could, but the media was hell bound to end that, which was prevalent in this most recent event.

Speaking of which it was time to wake up his new test subject. He caught her snooping around twenty minutes ago and he simply snuck up on her with a rag soaked in chloroform and she was out like a light. Thinking of what to do with her a lightbulb went off in his head. He needed a new live test subject to work out some of his new serum, what a better choice than her.

With help from his lovely assistant, Dr. Tannis, he got her clothes off, strapped her into the injection machine, set up the IV's and inserted them into both of her breasts and ass. She was decent looking but this machine would make her more desirable in both appearance and personality. 

Thinking that now was the best time to start he waltzed over to where she was still strapped in and patted her cheek saying, "Rise and shine princess, time to start."

"Ohh... I hate chlorophorm.... I think I will be sick!" waking up with my head swimming, not remembering anything... but feeling naked, tied, and pricked by multiple places was not favorable either. slowly opening my eyes, trying to look around, then closing it fast and just breathing clean - scrach that, laboratory air did not calmed my stomach that fast. "Yuck!"

As I slowly recovered, I could remember the underground lab entrance I found next to the garage in the main building... I was lucky to be there by the lift when it closed after a white-clothed man, or not closed, as I sprinted to stop the lock from engaging.

Just like in the films... I got in... and then just as int he films, now i was spread tied down or up on a table... and there was IV-s in my arteries around my boobs and back. "Why not main arteries?" I asked myself, but whispering the words as I was still slightly out of it.

"Can I get some water?" I asked out loud, hoping to at least see my captors, and maybe promise not to tell anybody anything if they let me go now... Start what? Torture? Killing me? Washing my brain? Maybe they already was doing it, for I did not remembered anything for now after the door...

After he had woken her up he moved over to a lab table where he kept the beakers of neon liquid and began to mess with it while muttering to himself. "Hmmm to counter the Thymenazine with a Kenathalamyne, it's proven to work in past experiments, it could work here." He kept at it until she gained awareness and started shouting about how he was going to burn and other obscenities that signaled she was in a panic. "Quite the charmer aren't you Ms..." He grabbed the sheet of paper, from the facial recogniton on her he did, from his lab coat and looked at it, "Ms. Christine." From the scan he saw that she had written a few articles for some local news groups, nothing national but anything about this operationcould prove detrimebtal. He put the paper down and started working on with the chemicals again.

Once he was satisfied with the formula he mixed it all together and added the neon pink serum into a large container where the IV's were hooked into. He added a smaller dose into the phalllus like tube in front of her mouth. Sending a dosage down her stomach made sure it got into her system quicker than usual.

When everything was hooked up he was ready to begin. "Well, my dear girl you certainly in a predicament aren't you? That's what you get for sneaking into places where you don't belong. Now I certainly can't have any nosy reporters going around and spilling about dealing under the table can I? So you my dear have just volunteered yourself to be my next test subject." He was expecting a "For what?" question so he jumped on it. "Dr. Tannis, could come here please?" Soon a woman came over. She was dressed in a typical lab coat but it was stretched to it's limits in the chest and lower regions of the coat. She had short cut hair that had blue streaks in it. "This is Dr. Patrica Tannis, my lovely assistant. Now your probably thinking 'those aren't natural' and 'How muh silicon did she have to get injected into her?'. Well to answer that there is not one drop of silicon in her. They are completely natural, she just had her hormonal processes on overdrive. She was the first volunteer for the very same procedure you're about to undertake. It got the desired aesthetic results, but that's not what my buyers are looking for, although it now is a nice bonus to look at her like this while we're talking shop. Anyway I have now perfected the serum and you will be the very first patient!" He sent Dr. Tannis away and began to move everything into place, placing the vat of serum over her back, moving the phallus like tube forward, and the final touch being the ear phones placed over her ears. "You're going to need these. The serum sends your hormones into overdrive to produce the desired bust and rear size, but it has a nice effect on the brain chemistry and well... You know, I'm going to keep that a secret. Just enjoy." He moved away, clicked the button to start the IV's and the phallus moved into her mouth and started squirting it down her throat. Then the earphones started playing a recording that would make her to what every man wants, a stupid, hot, bimbo.

I not even realised I was crying out obscenities as I was quite unused to panic. But being tied up and in the hands of a mad scientist did not filled me with calm. As he showed me the outrageous assistant - and in her case it was really ass-istant, or maybe boob-istant - I started to cry... I did not needed any hormonal overdrive to do that after my fer started its work.

"You don't have to do this! Playing with hormones is dangerous! And even if it works, I don't want to be a freak! Please, I will not say anything to anybody, just let me go! My husband is rich! He can pay you!" or so I hoped, who knew, maybe he would just write me off as tax or something "I have a daughter and family where I am needed... I don't want to die!"

Of course seeing the phallic apparatus in front of my face, and looking back when he started working on something behind me made me think of sex... Big boobs, wide hips, and a fucking machine... Seeing the whole scene in another light, I even started to get aroused sexually from being aroused from the fear, so my body was turned on from wanting to flee... "What are this... thing?"

But I did not heard any reply, as he put headphones on me, and filled my mouth with the ovegrown feeder... It was not even sexually arousing, just a push in and a continous stream of chemicals... But it was enough to not feel the taste as it went down my throat. But I was feeling it after I started gagging on the fluid. Then my ass was filled too, and I felt elated, a little dizzy... And there was a voice in my head...

"Oh but I do have to do this, for the same of science! I guess you wouldn't understand." Though when she spoke of a daughter that peaked his interest. "A daughter you say? Well then I just might have to just get her down here then."

After the machine was turned on and watched the machine do its work. His eyes stayed steady on the readings from the machine and watched the results come back positive, but the brain activity was still too high for him. He walked over and added a larger dose into the phallic tube, hopefully this would be strong enough to get her IQ to drop significantly. That was his little secret. In small doses over time IQ would drop but it would recover over time. Though he was giving her quite a large dose that would cause significant, and permanent, drop. Was he now contributing to the idiotic masses? Yes, but those idiotic masses bought their products and just cause general enjoyment. Besides, he decided that this would be his own personal idiotic slut.

He watched as the pink serum continued to increase the size of her breasts and ass. He even saw her ass begin to jiggle due to gravity and slight movements that the tubes were causing. Vergil decided to cut the music in the earphones. He looked back and still saw standard brain activity that was normal, but slightly dropping. He added another large dose and switched the earphones from music to a message that was set on loop saying, "I love sucking cock. I love drinking cum. I love having lots of sex. I love being a bimbo slut." It said other things about sex, being a bimbo and a slut, and other things of the sort. He stepped back and watched the machine work more.

Altough I did not heard him clearly, but could read his lips enough that I knew he was getting interested in Gabe. This made me try to get away, and pull on my appendages and even tried to push out the feeder, but no success. As the fluids filled my body, I could feel my stomach and bowels fill, my skin grow taut on my boobs and ass, and slowly the added weight got realised too. It seemed the serum was really working.

I would be shrieeking if my mouth was free, but he just added more and more to the tubes... And slowly my mind started to think them as cocks, and I was starting to rock on the two cocks, not caring that my booby and ass jingled, or that the music changed to slutty words. I was even more aroused, and my pussy was soon drenched just as my nipples hardened and pushed forward like ice-picks. My head swam, and I slowly forgot to care... just the situation remained...

And me being an avid fan of bondage and toys, I was fantasizing about being ex...explo... expe... used to try out new things. If only the toys was really moving... I was soon moaning and gulping down the cum.

Vergil couldn't believe what he was seeing. The aesthetics were taking hold and becoming something marvelous to behold. Her breasts were ballooning to where they looked impossibly fake. Her ass was shaping up to be something that would make a wide hipped black woman jealous. Her waist was pencil thin in comparison , then an idea sparked. He noticed her red hair and seeing how her body was changing he saw a striking similarity to an old character from a movie. Though the length and bit more red color could be done. He stopped the machine and pulled the phalus out of her mouth. "One moment love. just need a few things." Vergil ran up to his lab and pulled a few chemicals from his shelves, specifically pheomelanin and melanocortin-1 receptor. Both of these attribute to red hair. He combined them and put them into a syringe and walked back over to her. He gave her the injection and added in a booster for the proteins to accelerate the process and for the red color to deepen into a burnt orange. Vergil saw it and smiled, "Ahhh yes, Jessica Rabbit has taken the stage!" He put the phallus back into her mouth and turned the machine on again for a short time.

When he was satisfied he stopped the machine, now the only thing left to try was the IQ test. The serum had run long enough and with the combined efforts of the headphones and serum she should be dummer than a brick wall. Though nothing was certain until properly tested.

He took the headphones off and finally unstrapped her from the chair to allow her to freely move about. Vergil sat in front of her and looked at her for a moment, there was a certain wide eyes stare he was looking for but didnt see yet. He leaned forward in his chair and got eye level with her. "Mam... what's your name?" a simple test that any person with a few IQ points would get right. Her answer would be fun to hear, such a promising young woman brought down to the level of some nymphomatic slut that looked like Jessica Rabbit.

When the dildo was removed from my mouth, I was trying to suck it back, but not even the funny tasting and smelling cum flowed any more. I would pout for sure, but first I just had to lick my lips, then belch as my stomach let go the excess air that I gulped down. "Sorry!" I whispered and blushed, then sighing I tried to work my mouth a little. It was feeling a little ... I do not knew what the problem was until the toy was reinserted. It felt empty!

I giggled before starting to suck and gulp the juices cumming from its end, not even caring that the taste was different and still not very good. That meanwhile my hair and body changed a little more did not even got realised until my hair started to tickle my naked skin, or until my lips puffed up to better hold the cock... That still felt like a fake.

"Don't Mam me! What am I, do I look like a grandma?" I was furi... angry at him "I am Christine, just like before! Your toy machine is all bad, like not even good cocks, and the taste is bad!" I wanted to help him make it better... for this as my job here, no?

"Now then, the chair have to go too, not even form-fitting, like it is just a chair and not part of some sex-machine. It is all like shit!" I started to remember that I would be better off leaving now... "No good sex, no good words about you! I am leaving!" trying to stand, I wobbled, my balance all wrong. Looking at myself, I shrieeked, seeing my boobs... and not seeing any other thing from their size! Instantly my hands tried to hold them up, but then the grip under them became caresses as I was feeling myself up... "My girls! What have you done!" Frantically I was stroking my breasts, and moaning a little, but then remembering how my ass felt, I put my hands back too, trying to turn and have a look... But I just lost my balance as I turned in circles.

Mixed results. Her vocabulary had indeed taken a vast reduction, her grammar was even worse. That would be good as any man would enjoy nothing more than sound smarter than the person standing next to him, but she still remembered her purpose here... even if it was hard to decipher exactly what she was trying to get across. Still it was fun to see her moving around, tits and ass jiggling as she tried to maintain balance. "I wasn't trying to insult your age Christine, I was merely being polite. If you so deserve it after you so rudely barged in to my laboratory unannounced."

He watched in amusement as she tried to walk around but found it difficult. When she realized the size of her breasts she freaked, even regarding them as "her girls". Vergil chuckled, "Your 'girls' got an upgrade, and your brain, or think box for you, got a downgrade. Now those pesky big words won't bother you since you won't know them haha." This came at the right time as she fell down thanks to her large ass. "Oh this is going to be fun! Now come on back Christine, I think you need a little more juice before you're presentable to the board."

"Oh, fuck me!" I cursed, but moaned as the thought made me crave some cock... My ass dribbled the juices, and felt too empty, with my pussy throbbing for attention. That my boobs sweeped the floor, with my niples shooting small shocks of pleasure to my spine, just to make my core fire up my arousal. "Fuck me with real cocks, not that unmoving pig-stick of plastic!"

The offer was tempting, to say the least. Though he could see a few adjustments needed before he could place her in front of the board, he was sure her frequent sure img wouldn't go over well with them. They maybe sick bastards, but they weren't without class. Though he was sure that the average consumer would love a dirty talking bimbo, so he would just have to get her to be nice. "Now now Christine that kind of language won't get you far. How about you rethink the wording of your demand and I might acquiesce your request." He was going to make her work for it. Why? Because Vergil liked to see an idiot try to think.

"I..I mean, give me some real cocks... These ... things are not even moving, or, you know, feeling nice..." I crawled towards him and the machine, breasts sweeping the floor with my hard, thick, elongated niples, and I was feeling my pussy clench in need. Reaching the man, my head went towards his middle, my mouth watering at the idea of sucking on his cock... "Gimme!" I tried to open his fly with my teeth then my hands.

Greedy, greedy, greedy little whore. That seemed to be an apt description for the moment. A success in his eyes for mass marketing, what man wouldn't want to he constantly wanted by some curvaceous slut. Still, Vergil was hell bent on icing this one a little class so she could at least he presentable. He moved her teeth and hands away wagging his finger at her while condescendingly saying, "Tsch Tsch Tsch, come now Christine I'm sure that's not how you're parents taught you how to ask for things. I'm pretty sure they taught you a magic word, am I right? If so, then why don't you say it and I'll give you a right pounding." Vergil was getting eager to bend her over and watch her assets shake while he gave it to her, but he had to hold himself back. Pavlov be damned! The wait was starting to kill him, but control was needed if this were to prove successful.

"Please! Please, sir, give me your cock, let me suck you!" I was now salivating and going after his cock, almost bowling him over... I wanted to suck on his member... Or any cock, but I did not sensed any other near me... Which was bad, for my ass and pussy needed some loving too. "Give me some cocks, please!" My huge breasts pulled me towards the floor, and as I tried to lift my head to look into his eyes, begging, they shook and wobbled... But my heavy ass easily sat on my feet, letting me squirm in hope to get some satisfaction somehow.

Vergils waiting had paid off, she was begging with a nice "please". He couldn't help himself, he now just had to smile and laugh. He hasn't read any of her articles, but he was sure that they were intelligent and well written, but now she was reduced to a big titted whore begging to suck him off. It was liberating knowing that his brains are now able to reduce others brains. As promised he unbuttoned his pants and unzipped them. This followed a manuvering of his underwear to allow his large cock to spring out. "There you are, your just reward, my dear." Vergil then waited for her to do what he conditioned her to. While waiting he bought about what she said, "cocks" a plural. For her, that wouldn't come as she would be his own personal bimbo. He would take her on the road and allow potential customers to feel he rup and toy with her a little, but only he could have her. Her daughter however... He would just have to see how she turns out after the treatments.

I was very eager to take his member into my mouth. Humming and slurping as I filled my mouth with the warm, silky, hardening flesh, Just the partially sated need made me close my eyes and swoon. Taking more of his cock, and then swaying with a rhitm to really start sucking him off, I was able to feel the meat rod push against my palette, tongue lapping against it, and I only coughed a little when my tonsils was tickled by it.

Moaning, I just had to start playing with my tits, hanging as low to touch his knees and held by my hands... My ass reaching my ankles and I was trying to stroke my pussy on my legs too...

Vergil laughed at the sight of his experiments coming to fruition. "Yes, that's right, suck away my whore." I felt a sudden urge to control and he acted on it. He gripped her head and forced her head down on his cock until he felt it hit the back of her throat. He then stood up from his chair and began to buck his hips to literally face fuck her. "So now we need to think of what to do to bring your daughter here. I'm sure the board would love to have their own pick of what happens to her, plus it would get me some bonus funds for this experiment."

I was happily munching on his cock, but as my selective hearing zoned on the meaning of his words... Suck.. Whore.. need to think.. Daughter... prick... get some...

I tried to stop then and there, some deep sated motherly instinct trying to protect... My moans and movements became aggravated, but he held my head on his cock, and my lips and tongue was feeling soo god around the man-meat, my mouth filled with it, making me deepthroat the cock... My throat was constricting, I was choking... But my hands on my huge boobs and ass bumping against my feet kept me there, soon forgetting why I was against sucking, being a whore, getting pricks, cocks... And why I would need to think?

The mentioning of the daughter might have been a bad idea as he saw her trying to get antsy on him. "Clam down, we'll get her here soon and then you two can both enjoy yourselves." I yanked my cock out and panted for a moment, "Damn, am I a genius chemist or what?!" He caught his breath and then said, "Bend over and present yourself, time for the main event."

I was moaning after the pacifier, trying to take it back into my mouth. He was happy, but wanted me to present myself... Should I give him my full bio.. bigr... life? It was fortunate that he gestured towards me and was moving his hands and body in a good in...iduc... way to make me turn around, and push my boobs and head onto the floor, lifting my ass and pulling my asscheeks wide open... with knees and feet apart. "I want that cock back in me!" I moaned needily, my ass and pussy eager to follow my mouth's work on his cock... But I wanted to suck on something too.

(Final product)

Back
Top Bottom