Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The boss is back (Nightstalker/cheerio)

Ross turned slowly around to face her, his eyes sparkling back into hers as he spoke. "Just down the hallway, I know its not much but I hope you like and utilize it."

"Well, we'll see." Suzie smirked, heading away down the hallway to the gift. She had taken her time opening it, her fingers slightly trembling.

((OOC: What exactly is the gift? did you have an idea?))

Ross smiled and waited as he walked down towards the room, busying himself in the small kitchen he soon had some tea boiling nicely.

(( OOC : a portable easel and some earrings. ))

((OOC: awesome))

As her eyes found the small easel and earrings she gave a small squeak of glee. "Oh my god." Her eyes met his and she smiled. "You are such a gem."

((glad you like))

Ross could not contain himself from venturing down the hallway, it was too quiet but hearing the squeak just as he entered and seeing the happiness in her eyes he knew his choices had been right. Her words brought a flushed look to his face. "Oh you are worth that and more. Your ex was a fool indeed."

At his soft words she stood and moved to cling to him, kissing his cheek tenderly. "My hero." She loved the feel of his rock solid body against hers, his words making him all the more attractive. "I can't believe I found you."

Ross watched her body almost glide across the floor like a skater across ice, holding her close his lips softly touched hers, cheeks and forehead. His words softly spoken as he guided them back towards the kitchen. "Oh you would have coped without me."

"I wouldn't be this happy." Her words were soft and she meant every second of them. As they headed into the kitchen she kissed him again. "Not without you."

Ross heard her words and smiled at them, his lips softly touching her cheek as he picked up one cup placing it in her hand. "Suzanne you really are the gem."

Ross blushed slightly at her whispered words, his hand lightly rubbing her back as he picked up his own cup. Guiding them towards the porch he spoke. "Outside amongst the air on that nice comfortable outdoor couch sounds perfect to me."

"Mmmm." Suzie agreed. "Then let's go outside." She had been smiling as she spoke. "There's noone here to see us after all."

Ross laughed softly at her words before stepping out on the porch, soon he was relaxing on the couch as he took a few sips of his tea enjoying her company and the fresh mountain air.

She had curled into the couch next to him to sip her drink. She took her time until it was gone, looking over at him as she spoke. "It's so peaceful."

Ross lazily sipped his tea, placing his cup down on the small table near the couch as his eyes met hers. Nodding his head he cuddled her closer and softly kissed her forehead, words whispered. "Yes it is. So do you think I would make a good model for you?"

Ross relaxed more into the couch still holding her close as his lips softly touched close to her neck. "Well then Miss artiste you can sketch or paint away unless I need to strike another pose."

Ross smiled at her words before scooping her up into his arms, reaching down with one he picked up both cups before walking casually back into the cabin. Setting her down he spoke softly. "You go set yourself up and I will be along shortly."

She had yelped slightly with surprise when he picked her up, feeling a little self-conscious until he set her down. She had smiled as she walked into the bedroom, settling the easel and setting her paints out before picking herself a fresh page from her book. She was ready.

Ross smiled and watched her leave for the bedroom, getting a large glass of water he took a few sips before casually walking down the small hallway to enter the bedroom. Setting the glass down near the bed he removed his shirt, trousers and shoes before laying one his side to face her.

As he settled she found herself smiling as she sketched him out before working on the details, using the paints to colour the bed and background before working on his hair and eyes, smiling as she mixed herself a smooth colour for his skin. The painting had taken her a little while to sketch out before she had coloured it, now she smiled as she turned it to face him, smiling at him. "What do you think?"

Back
Top Bottom