Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The boss is back (Nightstalker/cheerio)

Ross moved to sit down on the large leather couch near her, taking one of the offered biscuits and nibbling on it before laughing softly. He was not sure where the flirty nature had come from tonight, some would be appaled most likely but she could handle it. His eyes met hers briefly as he spoke. "Oh I believe you both know how to behave and to be wild."

"Maybe if you're good I'll show you just how wild I can be."

Suzanne smirked, finishing her biscuit and selecting a second one before sipping her coffee.

"Maybe."

Ross heard her words and noticed the smirk as he finished his biscuit, sipping his coffee with one hand he lightly placed his other hand on her back. He once again felt settled like he really did belong here, too soon for that though as the thoughts were shaken quickly. Staying silent this time he enjoyed the coffee and her company, knowing it would soon end for the night.

Suzanne had smiled, finishing her coffee and curling into him a little, sure of herself and speaking softly. "Come to bed with me?"

Ross felt her body lean into his as fingers lightly traced her spine, stopping as he heard her words. His head turning slightly as lips touched her cheek softly, words whispered. "Are you sure. The couch is fine with me."

"I'm sure." Suzanne spoke softly, gently kissing his cheek. "I feel like I can trust you... with my life." She meant it and she adored the feeling of safety she had with Ross there. It wasn't often she got to feel that safe. "Let's go to bed..."

Ross smiled softly at the combination of her words and the kiss to his cheek, feeling it heat a little he knew in time that would change. His fingers moved lower down her back and around to her side taking one of her hands as he stood up slowly, still holding her hand he spoke. "Lead the way then."

Suzanne had smiled as she stood up, squeezing his hand as she lead him up to the bedroom, shutting the door behind them, moving to undress and settle into the bed, looking over at him. "C'mere handsome."

Ross all of a sudden felt very nervous as his feet carried his body behind hers and into the bedroom. Everything was almost a blur until he heard her words, moving only slightly to begin with he sat down on the edge of the bed and removed his shoes and socks. Unbuttoning his shirt a little he felt his cheeks almost burning brighter than a raging fire from her words as he moved back a little more on the bed.

As he settled onto the bed she smiled, propping herself up on one arm to watch him carefully. "You seem nervous." The comment was soft-spoken and she added a sweet. "Are you scared of me?" She wan't afraid of him at all as she had already proved a fair few times that night. Now she sat up a little, seeingly unbothered by her near nakedness under the small bra and panties she wore, her usual nightwear.

Ross heard her words and turned his head to look into her eyes briefly as he finished removing his tie and shirt, leaving his trousers on he slid his bed fully into bed. Fingers reaching out to lightly trace across her cheek as he spoke in a whispered tone. "Nervous yes , scare of you not at all."

"Why are you nervous?"

The question was soft even though Suzanne leant into his hand all the same.

"I know you won't hurt me."

Ross felt her face lean into his hand as he listened to her words, smiling into her eyes he softly kissed her forehead. "It has been too many years to enjoy the company of a woman let alone one who is as beautiful and intelligent as you are." The last of the words spoken he felt his cheeks redden again as he looked away from her.

Suzanne smiled softly, kissing him gently. "Relax." She knew he was nervous now and understood, stroking his cheek softly. "I'm not going to hurt you... and it's nice for me to just have company." She had shifted closer still to gently kiss him again.

Ross felt the sparks fly throughout his whole body, why oh why did he now suddenly have to seem like a teenager. Thoughts turned as his fingers moved to gently caress her almost fully naked back, loving how he could explore it fully now he smiled and softly kissed across her forehead, words whispered. "Suzanne come rest with me and hope you can sleep well, dream perfectly as well."

"I'm sure I will."

Suzanne had smiled nestling herself against him with a soft sigh, feeling her eyes drift closed. Before she slept she had spoken quietly.

"I feel safe with you."

She had yawned then, and given in to sleep.

Ross smiled at all of her words, already having known the last ones to be so very true or why else would he be in the same bed as her he mused to himself. Eyes watching over her as she slept, glancing towards the small bedside alarm clock to notice it was almost midnight before he fell asleep. Dreams filled with the weekend and her mostly.

The morning after came all too soon and Suzanne woke grudgingly, turning to look at Ross before smiling slightly, easing out from beside him to shower and dress, moving into the kitchen to begin preparing the food, fining herself wondering how they'd last the day without touching each other. She just hoped they could.

Ross stirred slowly the next morning, seemingly only a few seconds after he heard her footsteps moving about in another room. The freshly brewing coffee smelled great as the aromas hit his nostrils, moving to his feet he put his shirt and tie back on along with socks and shoes. He would control himself around her until the weekend, that he figured was the easy part. Smiling he made his way to the kitchen and spoke softly. "Suzanne good morning, you forgot I was meant to cook breakfast for us. Now that will be the weekend."

"Well...." Suzanne smiled, turning to face him. "You were sleeping." She smiled again softly then added. "Besides, that way I can rest and you can work this weekend." She had been unable to hide her amusement. "Seems fair to me." Despite longing to touch him she decided against it. They had to get to work... she could enjoy him this weekend.

Ross smiled back into her eyes before slyly grinning, he could work with that he mused as he took a slice of toast, biting into it and taking his coffee to have a few sips. Glancing quickly at his watch he knew that they had a little time to spend there this morning as he spoke softly. "Suzanne sounds awesome by me. Lets have breakfast now though and later today or tomorrow we can discuss the weekend more."

"Well, we only have to get through today." Suzanne smiled, settling the food on the table before pouring them both coffee and settling at the table to eat her own, knowing she had to control herself.

Ross smiled at her words and moved to take a seat at the table, one hand lightly touching her waist before drawing her down onto his lap slowly. His lips hovering only inches from her neck, words whispered. "Suzanne then tonight we stay at my place."

As Ross drew her down she settled into his lap, her eyes wide but her smile clear. "I look forward to it, my prince." She spoke flirtily, then added. "Tonight we will have fun."

Ross smiled at her words and softly kissed her cheek, leaving one hand lightly around her waist as the other picked up a piece of toast offering it to her . "Oh tonight will be the start of much fun for us both."

Back
Top Bottom