Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Role-Playing Partners (MxF pairings)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Idol_Inside_Me

Super-Earth
Hello and welcome! I'm in the mood for playing some male characters, let's get to the point shall we?

1. Rules

- I play both genders, so if you have gender restrictions towards your partner, then I bid you farewell here. Consequently, you aren't limited to your own gender either, play whatever you like.
- Please be literate, use capital letters, punctuation and try not to misspell every second word. Accidents happen, a slip-up every now and again is completely fine.
- I usually post somewhere between 1-3 paragraphs. If you drop below 5 sentences per post continuously, I will end our role-play.
- If I don't receive a reply from your for a week without prior notice, while you still log in every day, I consider our game dropped and will not play with you ever again. I will tell you if I wish to end it.
- I'll post minimum once every three days, but usually it will be more frequent.
- PMs or threads.
- Description > Anime > Real life pictures.
- Tell me whether you want plot, smut or both. I'm versatile, I'm perfectly fine with sex-less role-plays as well.
- If there will be sex, every participant must be at least 18 or older.

2. Kinks I'm willing to do
Vaginal
Oral
Anal (giving)
Age-play (I prefer to be the older)
Cheating
Clothing
Multiple partners
Public scenes

3. Kinks I will not do under any circumstances
Non-con
BDSM
Bathroom stuff

4. Pairings
Best friends
Ex/Ex
Boyfriend/Girlfriend's best friend or sister
Band member/band member
Nerd/Scene girl
Teacher/Student
Magical school students
Bodyguard/VIP
Average Joe/Celebrity (can be real or fictional)
Father/Daughter
(step)Brother/(step)Sister
Anthro/Human
Anthro/anthro

5. Fandoms
(I prefer OC, but can be convinced to play canon characters)
Mass Effect
Fallout
Skyrim
Star Trek
Star Wars

Fullmetal Alchemist
Hyouka (especially OrekixIrisu)
Darker than Black
Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

6. Plots

All The Time We Have Left
He received news of lung cancer, the doctor telling him that he has 3 months at best. Wandering around the town at night, restless because of his impending doom, he comes across a drunk girl who partied just a bit too hard. It turns out that she has nowhere to go after a fight with her parents and he gives him shelter out of pity. Maybe he finds just some little happiness before his time comes, and maybe she will learn a thing or two about what's important in life.

I Want You Dead
He is to become the new leader of an underworld clan once his sick grandfather passes away. She is the daughter of an opposing clan's leader, eager to prove herself. They meet by accident, unaware of each other's identity. How will this encounter change the city and the two young souls?

On The Run
She was framed for a murder she didn't commit, and the police is in the pocket of the mafia that wants her out of the way. Only one lone detective believes her and tries to help her out. Two strangers wage war against the city.

I think I've covered the major points. Don't be afraid to ask if something is unclear. You can also suggest your own pairings, I'm open to new ideas. Hope to hear from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom