Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Roleplay!~ (Shy female ~ M x F or F x F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beccarz

Super-Earth
Hi! I'm Becca. I'm in the lookings for a long-term roleplay partner.

Romance! I do not have any limits.

Sure, if you don't like our current roleplay we can always start a new one. DO NOT JUST DROP THE ROLEPLAY. Tell me why you want to stop roleplaying with me before you disappear on me.

I mostly like modern and current-day settings, and sometimes fantasy. Not so much into scientific things or fandom, either. I am not the best at coming up with ideas or pairings, so please have something in mind at least if you PM me!

I do describe my characters pretty well, but I do prefer real pictures over anime if you are going to use a picture. I sometimes use Polyvore for outfits and rooms, settings, the sort, but I also describe everything.

I am mostly into romance, I have no limits, a bit of comedy, some twists, and some drama in it, but nothing overly dramatic and stupid. I'm not into violence.... The basic pairings I do are m x f, f x f, and occasionally m x m (You can try and persuade me with a GREAT pairing and plot if you want.).

Also! Please, please do not use ** or -- when roleplaying and use only THIRD person, or else I will ignore you. I am kind of a grammar nazi, please do spell out your words and use correct grammar. PLEASE WRITE ATLEAST 1-4 PARAGRAPHS OF 5-8 SENTENCES. If you want to write more, that's fine. I do understand if there's not enough to work with, I am trying my best to add more into my writing without sounding repetitive, so it's a work in process, currently.

I type on average, 1-2 paragraphs of 5-10 sentences MINIMUM. Please be detailed! I don't care if you type more than me, you can if you want to, but please be able to at least match my posts! I do not mind if you type more, I love to read long posts, and I am trying hard to make my posts more meaty and long!

I only roleplay over messages and email. I DO NOT roleplay over MSN anymore, and I'm not a big fan of threads. But, you can try to convince me if you wish to do so.

For characters, I don't mind character profiles, just send me a skeleton for mine as well, or we can figure one out together. I also like describing my character in the roleplay.I also prefer real pictures of people, unless a neko or otherwise noted. Also, my characters tend to be rather shy and sweet, also innocent.

So please Message me if you would like to roleplay!

Hi...
I am looking forward to the Shy female - M x F roleplay. Please let me know if I have to PM you for the same. We can discuss about the same.

Cheers !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom