Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

a variety of fun roles

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyunite

Star
Hello!

Here you will find my request thread. The first few lines are just about my general interests and preferences for roleplaying venues, post-length, and a broad sketch of my interests. Then comes some specific plot ideas I have, followed by a pairings list, a quick outline of my likes and dislikes, and a few final thoughts. If you see anything here that intrigues you, send me a PM!

General:

I have a real-life existence, which might affect my ability to give rapid responses. Sometimes I will be available for long exchanges, other times only a post or two a day.

I prefer to PM, but can also do threads or e-mail. Please note that I am rarely at a computer for long, unobstructed periods, so PMs work best.

I view RP as an exercise in creativity and sexual exploration, but not as a form of high literature. Roles and scenes will have plots and characters of course, and responses should be about a paragraph in length, but I am not looking to write book-length posts. However, I do very much enjoy character. If we're doing a student/teacher rp, for example, I really want to see how a teacher feels in this scenario, not just a character you're playing that we're calling a teacher for the sake of the rp. Also, if you do not like the start of an rp, tell me rather than just disappearing. I'm pretty flexible and would be happy to re-work it to your liking.

Interests: Broadly my roles fall into a few categories: incest, flirtatious strangers, and naughty couples. Seduction, flirtation, exploration, pushing boundaries all find a way into my RPs. I love, what another poster here described as "the politics of sex," that is, how characters go about getting what they're craving without necessarily voicing their desires upfront. I like to keep personalities fairly realistic, even if the acts characters will be engaging in are not. For example, I feel that people often have second thoughts or misgivings about their choices, especially when it comes to the risque. So, it makes sense to me that, our dirty dads and vixen moms and whatnot will occasionally second guess their decisions, and need some reassurances. This does not mean every role should feature reluctant characters, just that it seems a bit more realistic to me when people are not 100% doms, subs, nymphos, sluts, etc.

A note on characteristics: I've discovered that most of the females I envision fall under a broad, arch-typical umbrella. For example, I love the reluctant, but easily-convinced enabling type. This could be a mom who initially chides her son for his interest in her, but permits him just one kiss or feel to sate him, but she eventually gets to the point where she can't say no. This also works for wife, teacher, sister, basically any woman with a little bit of responsibility. Another personality, that could sometime intersect with the above, is a slightly naive character with a growing interest in her sexuality. This one is all about curiosity, exploration, and trust. This would trend more towards younger roles, though also more mature females looking to spice things up. Another offshoot of this is a fun flirt, a girl who is pretty casual about sex and looking for a guy of a similar mindset (or maybe one who needs a little convincing). Anyway, if any of these seem fun to you, they can be plugged into the plots and pairings below.

I would also enjoy the chance to explore some social aspects of our characters' lives, beyond the sex. Since this is all fantasy, this basically means I occasionally give roles a wealthy setting, if you're up for it. It really doesn't affect anything too greatly, but it's nice to fantasize about going at it on a marble counter-top in a remodeled kitchen, etc...

Preferred pairings are *'d

***I'm very interested in doing an inter-racial scenario. I'd be willing to do one of the more cliché setups, such as Dad/daughter's best friend, Teacher/student, or brother/sister's friend, if I could play opposite an Asian/Latina/South Asian/Middle Eastern/Black character. So grab a model/celebrity/amateur picture for your character and send me scene idea!

*New* Aunt and Uncle: A childless professional couple offers to watch a sibling's child (or children?), while they go on vacation. Responsible for a sexy teen for the next week, our couple decides to do a little corrupting.

*New* When Sandra turned 40, it seemed like she was a new woman in the bedroom. She was more confident, and her appetite insatiable. Her husband loved it at first, but was soon realizing he was having a tough time keeping up. She also hadn't been too discrete, and her teenaged son Brandon had noticed. First it had started with him listening, then snooping in her underwear drawer and toybox. Such was the life of a hormonal, curious boy. What's a mom to do?

*New* Something smutty for the end of summer. Basically a lifeguard at the pool scenario. I'm envisioning a pseudo-harem situation with the male involved with various women at the pool, of different ages and backgrounds. Generally I'm not into the supernatural, but in this scenario, perhaps he has some limited mind-control ability, making him very persuasive, or the women there easily suggestible. Multiple characters and comfort with a bit of ageplay would be ideal for this.

*New* Sex Party: This one would be mostly smut, but with some emphasis on character back-story and description. Basically a group of people engaging in some naughty fun. This could include risque truth or dare, a sex version of spin-the-bottle, or something else to that effect. Could be high-schoolers, college kids, young professionals, or older couples. Multiple characters and at least bi-curious is a must. Bonus points for interracial too.

*New* I'd really like to try anything that has a modern, upscale, suburban setting. Think yoga-studio housewives, country-club dads, overachieving high schoolers, etc. I want something that takes this setting and makes it spicey. This could be incest, adultery, bisexuality, orgies, ageplay, voyeurism, or maybe a little bit of B/D or S/M. Basically the secret sex-lives of the upper middle class.
--I have a semi-developed plot for this. It involves a youngish WASPy professional becoming involved with their Hispanic neighbors' young daughter, and maybe her parents too.[/color]

*New* A fairly short, limited rp. A busy dad has returned home from a long business trip eager to spend some time with his attractive wife. However, the night he comes home, their daughter is having several friends over for a sleep-over. How can sex-starved dad, with so many attractive girls parading around his house, get his somewhat reluctant wife to have sex with company over?
--This could also work in a teacher or coach role. Pretty much anything that puts an older male authority figure in a situation with a lot of temptation.

**New** Similar themes to the below rp, but packaged differently. A protective single father of a teen girl dates a new woman. His mild-mannered new girlfriend is a closeted bisexual who, upon meeting the daughter, realizes an instant desire for the younger girl. The plot progresses slowly, as the girlfriend develops an insatiable lust for the daughter, and looks to get her father to share. Dad starts out oblivious, then starts to pick up on the hints, and eventually his girlfriend's outright requests to share the daughter. While he may seem prudish, perhaps this is just a facade to bury a guilty attraction to his daughter. The daughter starts out as fairly innocent, but has her own conflicted feelings regarding her sexuality, the girlfriend, and her dad. For the girlfriend, this plot is all about lust, fixation, and a bit of seduction. For dad, it's about repressed desires and giving in to temptation. I envision a fairly normal relationship between the couple that progresses towards the naughty side, maybe with some drama thrown in. For the girlfriend and daughter, I could see a need for a mother/daughter connection growing between them, something that could contribute to their eventual sapphic experimentation. This plot can obviously go a number of ways depending on your interests. I'm picturing the girlfriend as the aggressor, but you might be able to convince me to have the daughter be the seductress instead. I'm also picturing the older woman as a girlfriend rather than the biological mom (as I have a similar plot for this below) but I certainly wouldn't be opposed to that set up either. I'm also opened to further additions, like a second daughter, a son, or some high school friends thrown in. Or even an ex of either of the adult characters. I would play dad and you would play the girlfriend, I'd be open to either or both of us playing the daughter, or even including a 3rd person if one can be found. Many possibilities...I'm very excited to try this one out.

--I would also be opened to doing the above but with a son instead of a daughter. This would revolve around the girlfriend's desire for a youthful partner, and perhaps a threesome as well. I'd prefer the focus here be on sharing rather than cuckolding. I think I might still like a second female character here as well. This could include straight-up doubling with a mom/daughter and dad/son developing various relationships, or perhaps something generationally asymmetrical, like dad/son and girlfriend/sister.

Husband and wife (age range: late 30s early 40s for each): She loved her husband. They had raised a wonderful daughter together. They had a great sex life. But lately, she had an inkling John had an eye for their lovely daughter. Brittany had grown into a smart, athletic young girl who dressed as risque as her peers. But mom could play that game better than her daughter, as her husband would soon find out. And maybe she thought the dad/daughter fantasy was just as hot as he did.--- I envision this as something that will last for an extended period and continue through multiple scenes. Essentially, I want to explore various aspects of sexuality through our fairly normal suburban married couple. Thus we will expand from vanilla sex to any number of more risque activities, from fantasy play to multiple partners, voyeurism and exhibitionism, dom/sub play, perhaps even incest. Details can all be worked out of course. Really all that's needed is an imagination, an appreciation for a balance of smut and character, and an interest in finding the sexy in the otherwise mundane.

ADDITION: I recently played this out with a truth-or-dare framework and it was quite fun.

Something else similar would be a teachers/student rp. Here, we would play a female and a male teacher in a relationship (kept somewhat secret to avoid student and faculty gossip). In due course, we bring a student or students (possibly a student couple) into our activities. This could range from teaching and exploring to something a bit more controlling, though I'd like to avoid any straight-up slave situation.

**Bi-curious: A girl has a secret fantasy about two guys, and looks to see it fulfilled. This isn't necessarily an f/m/f rp. I'm envisioning a female character with who might just want to watch two guys together, not actually join in the fun herself. This fantasy might have more to do with a power/coercion/expanded comfort zone dynamic for her than anything intrinsically sexual. She has a straight guy she's close to that is reluctant to make this fantasy a reality, but might be convinced. There are a lot ways we could go with characters. Maybe a college-aged girl, or even older, taking advantage of two naive younger guys. She could leverage their curiosity about girls to her advantage in convincing them to get together. Could also work with siblings. Conversely, an older set-up with a college aged or married couple could work too. Also might be possible to add a second female character, with a "we'll go bi if you guys do too," situation. Or two straight couples that are convinced to experiment on a vacation or something. This obviously has a lot of possibilities for doubling. Just how much guy-on-guy you want (kissing, frotting, manual, oral, or anal) is up to you. Set-up is obviously quite flexible, though I think the older girl, younger guy premise works best.

Right now I'm really thinking this could work as an incest rp. Perhaps three siblings (or cousins) doing these things right under their parents' noses could add to the allure. Could also work with just two brother's and the girl as a neighbor or one of their gf's/crushes. Or a brother/sister and his friend.**

Walk in the park (30s-40s for her, teens to 20s for him) A wealthy housewife enjoys her morning jog at the local nature center, trying to distract herself from the boredom of her suburban existence. There's a new ranger working the front desk for the summer, who happens to be quite handsome...

In a wealthy town or city, a high-school girl is going through a rebellious phase. Going against her parents' wishes, she stays out late, drinks, parties, and works to become a popular bad girl. There's an older guy out of college renting a house near her's, and he seems the type that might be willing to buy her and her friends things they can't get their hands on, but is he willing to get caught up with someone so young?

Fantasy Realm: In another world, an empire is ruled by a matriarchal society and men are subservient. One male in particular is a favorite of the royal princesses. He has been called upon to take the virginity of the youngest sister. However, if the experience isn't to her liking, the older sister's may fire him, or worse...

Co-workers(age range: late-20's or early 30's): Working in a major company's corporate office was no walk in the park. She knew that when she got into the business. But the latest project was a killer, and seemed to keep her at the office well after everyone else had gone home. It did have its perks though. Her co-worker, Mike, was at least easy on the eyes.

Mom/son's friend (age range: late 30s for her, teens for him): She was looking forward to a day to herself. Her husband had taken Brian on a fishing trip up in the mountains, leaving her home alone. It would be a great day to just relax and take it easy. She did feel a bit lonely though. Looking out the window though, she noticed Brian's best friend Brad walking up the sidewalk holding a towel. "Probably here to use the pool," she thought to herself, "how rude of Brian not to tell him the change of plans."

Generic College: I don't have a fully fleshed out plot for this one. Could be as simple as a college party or class. The main thrust here would be interracial...I'm envisioning an Indian, Hispanic, East Asian, or Black female. Also race should be an actual issue, not just "Oh my character is black too." So themes could be curiosity, taboo, even guilt, for crossing boundaries.

Young love: A very prim and proper girl entering high school has always been a straight A student and had perfect behavior. However, entering a new school, she secretly wanted to commit an act of rebellion, by being the first of her friends to lose her virginity. Luckily she had a close platonic friend who'd be willing, though neither of them had much idea what they were doing. (This is not intended as a cliche "best friends" rp. That does not interest me).

College floormates: (age range: late teens/early 20s): She was a transfer student. That meant she felt like a bit of an outsider at school. She was lonely, but kept her self busy with schoolwork, the gym, and the little chores that came standard with college life. She had been noticing one of the guys down the hall was pretty cute, and by the looks he gave her at the gym and in the floor laundry-room, it seemed he thought she was pretty cute too.

Student/professor (age range: late teens/early 20s for her, late 20s for him): She had always been successful, both in school and socially. Always A's in school, and always the guy she wanted. But she was bored. She wanted a challenge, not just the same old Frat guys she seduced so easily. Her professor was young, cute, and seemed a bit uptight. Plus he wasn't tenured. This might be tough.

Tropical Island: Two vacationers are stranded on a small island, and help might not arrive for days. How will they pass the time? (This one I think works best with similarly aged characters. An "opposites attract" set-up would be fine, be they rich and poor, shy and outgoing, or different nationalities/races)

sister/sister's older boyfriend: She was enjoying her first year of college. Classes were great and she had good friends. The only problem was she hadn't met a guy yet. She was a bit jealous of her older sister, who was dating a great guy. So great that he was coming by tonight to pick her up and give her a ride home...

Stranded in a storm: A woman visits a quiet beach when a heavy storm strikes. She takes refuge in the lifeguard station, with only the young lifeguard on duty for company.

Royal Family: The youngest daughter of a royal house contemplates her future. In a society where the royal line is preserved through incestuous marriages, her stoic, severe, older sister stands to inherit the throne when she marries their handsome brother. The younger sister is thus destined for a life in a foreign capital, or worse, a monastery. Unless she can seduce him and steal him away from her older sister. I'm evnisioning this in a classical setting, Mediterranean or perhaps Andean, if you'd be up for that. Could also do Early Modern or sci-fi too.

3-some Roles

I've decided I'd be interested in trying a 3some setting, preferably something somewhat realistic and casual. Roles could include youngish couple and a friend/co-worker, 3 siblings, or strangers meeting on a vacation.

I could go for something a bit dirtier than my usual, like two guys taking advantage (not raping though) a girl, where they selfishly get her to pleasure them without much reciprocation, initially. Also could do one guy who coerces two girls to reluctantly join him.

I could also envision a role where a devoted boyfriend gives his girlfriend a MFM threesome with his best friend for her birthday. This plot would explore the juxtaposition of gender expectations; that is, the men would flirt and kiss and whatnot, the boy-boy homo-eroticism would be fetishized in the manner girl-girl play usually is in most threesomes.

[/color]
Married/Couple one-shots:
These are shorter rp's that only last for a scene or two, usually things that might appear in a long-term rp, but condensed down to just the "fun stuff," for those not looking for anything longer. Mostly just exploring a certain aspect of sex.

*New*
A wife walks into the darkened spare room late one evening and glances through the window to see her neighbors going at it in full view. Initially embarrassed, she finds herself very turned on, and calls out to her husband to come join her.

Workplace surprise
Classroom
With company over
With kids in the next room
In the car after a date
First-time anal
Here are some other assorted pairings.

Mom/son*
Mom/daughter's boyfriend
Mom/son's friend
Aunt/nephew

brother/sister
Older sister/younger brother
sister/brother's friend
sister/sister's boyfriend

Dad/daughter
Dad/daughter's best friend
Dad/babysitter

Female teacher/male student*
Male teacher/female student

teacher/teacher*
Co-workers*
husband/wife***
husband/wife's sister*

Virgin high school friends*
adult neighbors
college floormates
female doctor/male patient
male bartender/female birthday partier
female waitress/male patron
strangers on vacation
strangers at the gym
Single dad and Single mom of dating teens

Interracial: Just about any of these roles can be spiced up with an ethnic flair, our characters don't have to simply be two white people going at it. An Asian, Indian, or Latina female character would be very interesting.

Historical: I'm also open to taking one of my more traditional set-ups from above and transporting them to a different historical setting. Thus our kinky married couple could be a colonial family, a 3-some could occur among Victorian travelers, Mom and son in Classical Greece, etc.

Sci-fi: I'd be open to trying one of the above with an alien character, but only a very humanoid one. I'm not interested in tentacles, futas, or anything like that. I am instead intrigued by the cross-cultural aspect of that kind of scenario, so we could explore alien expressions of arousal, expectations of sex, or slightly different body parts (colors, tastes, muscles, hair, something like that). I'd like the non-human to still be sexy...think Vulcan or Twi'lek, nothing more extreme than that.

A note on some roles: I frequently enjoy situations where the couples experiment with acting out a fantasy. This becomes sort of an RP within an RP. Examples include wife posing as daughter for a dad/daughter fantasy, or neighbor, or younger girl in a student/teacher fantasy. Have never tried a scene where the male adopts a role, but would be open to trying it. I also enjoy couples experimenting with new positions, voyeurism and exhibitionism, anal/ora
, or dom/sub.

Dislikes: rather than give an extended list, I'll just briefly explain. I find anything violent or forced to be a major turn off. Also, extreme submissiveness (such as excessively innocent and naive daughter roles) do not interest me. More generally, dom/sub roles and bdsm are not my favorites. A little bit of "taking charge" from one character or the other can be nice. I'm open to some commands and/or tying-up in my roles, but not hardcore whips or slaves. Dirty talk is fine in moderation, though it would be nice to rp with a female character who is sexy without "cock" and "pussy" being every other word spoken. Also, as you can see, I prefer realistic roles set in the present. Fantasy, sci-fi, and fandoms do not interest me. Historical settings might, depending on the roles.

Likes: I'm a sucker for good descriptions, particularly of visual appearance. I have a thing for sexy underwear/lingerie, so bonus points for describing your character's. However, realism is a plus too. If you're playing a high school girl, it's doubtful you'd be wearing a lace teddy to school, regardless of how sexy it might seem.
I wouldn't say I'm a sub, but as you can tell, I do appreciate a strong woman. I would find a pegging scene verrry intriguing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom