Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Updated fully. RP ideas. Please note all changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

simpleroleplayer

Supernova
I have plenty of ideas but not enough time or room to write them. Most of my ideas are FxF:canon pairings: Wonder Woman/ Wendy ( Jr. Superfriend) or fan; Powergirl/New 52 Supergirl; Sue Patterson or Brittany or Whittney Biskitt/Blythe Baxter;(LPS); Veronica/Betty; Alexandra/ Josie; Sabrina Spellman/ Gem Stone; Callie Briggs/Ann Gora; My chara is the one on the right. I do have original RPs I will do with guys, within my likes/dislikes... Brother/sister; Daddy/ virgin daughter. I prefer her 16th birthday, but will play her in rules of bluemoon should you want 15. Any age between 16-22 works. Canon: Chief Quimby/Penny(IG). These I will do with both genders: cousins; athletes; rivals; coach/athlete; principal, teacher or truant officer/ HS student; dean or instructor/co-ed; canons: Blythe Baxter, Ann Gora, Kitty Catswell, Jinx (Archie comics. Check latest graphic novel! Add one year to her)I don't have room to go into details. PM me with your ideas if you don't see a pairing you like. Hope to hear from you! :)

Most comic book/ cartoon heroines are also okay. Especially independents such as Critter, Idolized (Joule), Freelancers, It Girl!, et al. Just ask. I must know the chara or it won't be convincing should a guy ask me to play her. Will NOT be Wonder Woman or Hawkgirl (orig). Will be a fan of either. Current major kink is the X-rated behind the scenes of Penny (15-18, your choice on the age I play Penny as) and Chief Quimby. I also would like to play as either Skechers high school girl; tomboy Twinkle Toes, and/or playful flirt/diva Hydee Hytop. Hydee is now in use with camile in "Teaching the Basics". Check it out! :) (prefer with a female, but a male will do, too!)I would like to be the female fan (16-22) of any of these canon girls. NO FUTAS! She-Ra, Wonder Woman, Barbie, Jem, or Sabrina. Or these guys:Top Cat, Chief Quimby and (yes) Keswick. TO BOTH SEXES. I HAVE WAY TOO MUCH RESPECT FOR CAROL DANVERS/CAPTAIN MARVEL. SHE'S MY FAVORITE! DO NOT ASK FOR HER, PLEASE. Regular lesbian pairings also wanted. PM me.

I have time after to explain. The set-up is timed not after. Clarification: Guys are welcome to be the three guys portrayed, not me. Those are the canons I will enjoy facing as a female fan of said character. The established charas I play either way. But only those I know well enough. Most my originals are like me, lesbian. This includes, but not limited to, sisters; sorority sisters; and cheerleaders. I will take men up on their request for a specific pairing, heroine or established chara, women who wish to be an established chara most likely will face me as a fan, unless she specifically asks for a canon I can do. Cross-overs welcome! Sorry for the confusion. I am adding Flora and Bloom of the Winx to my growing canon list I will do. Tecna is my favorite though, if some lady who can do English accent real well, and knows Tecna well, I would play as her #1 teen-age female fan. To my knowledge, according to latest season of Winx, they are 18. I'LL SAY IT AGAIN...MARVEL'S CAPT. MARVEL IS A NO.

RE: My RP ideas

guess i need to tweak, as well as bump. My "common" rps, I prefer to be 16-25. 25 is my absolute oldest, I'm only 18. Incest rps if you're dad, I'd like to be sweet 16. A birthday surprise or something. I still prefer les roles mostly. Will not do mom/daughter or grandparents, so don't ask.

RE: My RP ideas...looking mostly (FxF) but chk.

daily bump...you are all up to speed. Feel free to PM me. All requests, unless in buddies, taken in order they were received. Thanx.

RE: My RP ideas...looking mostly (FxF) but chk.

I try not to use the same generic chara name, unless you request her from my threads. As for one established, I'm not enough like her to play her after the current rp...that being Poison Ivy.

bump. Major crave of Chief Quimby / Penny (15) from Inspector Gadget. (cartoon airs on THIS-TV) I am still into my other roles, but if you guys ever wanted Penny, and can pull off Quimby, PM me please.

currently looking for short RPs. I would rather use the canon girls, though. PM me with a canon. If I cannot do her, I WILL suggest someone similiar in attitude/spirit. Surprised no takers on Blythe Baxter since she's a teen-age Dr. Doolittle that happens to design clothes! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom