Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dude X MiseryCloud

He groaned, thankful for the opportunity to catch his breath. As Willow began to ride him, he groaned loudly, running his hands along her back, letting her work her rhythm

"That feels so good" he said to her, gently running his hands down her arms, and gently holding her hands on his chest as she began to expertly ride him

The squaw grinned down at him, languidly rolling and grinding her hips. "What is the saying for this in your tongue?" She asked curiously, her face and chest flushed and sweaty. Her breasts swayed a bit as she moved over him, kneading his pecs with her long and nimble fingers.

"This is called the cowgirl" he said, naming the position in English

He groaned loudly as he enjoyed her riding, occasionally thrusting up into her at full force

"Mmm. Would you like to try another position?" he asked her

She frowned in confusion. "That is what the white people call a man and woman laying together?" She asked, a small hasping moan leaving her as he thrust upwards. She nodded at his offer of.trying another position, moving off of him and letting the cool air of the room hit his cock.

"We call it 'having sex', 'making love', 'fucking'...there are many terms we use to describe this" he said, sitting up and kissing her lips

"This is called 'kissing'" he said, slowly moving his lips with her's

"What I did to you earlier with my mouth was called 'eating out'. What you did to me yesterday with your mouth was called 'giving head', or a 'blow job'. Speaking of that, I would love you to do that again to me later" he explained

He continued to softly kiss her lips until he felt that they both caught their breath

"Go on all fours, hands and knees" he beckoned her, gently caressing her sides

She grinned. "You would like a 'blowjob'?" She repeated in english. As he told her to go to all fours, she made sure to face him and took his cock into her mouth, sucking hungrily.

"Well...if you want to do that first, you can lay down comfortably" he said, reluctantly pulling his cock out of her mouth and laying down

"The idea of that position is for me to take you from behind" he explained further

She nodded, leaning forward and gently began suckling his dick. Her tongue played over the spongy head, gathering up the precum there as she smiled up at him. "I like the way you feel inside me but I like this much more because it makes you feel good."

He groaned as she slowly and gently began to suck his dick. He relished the feeling of her hot wet tongue lapping at his head, occasionally grunting in surprise when the flat of her tongue brushed against the sensitive underside of his glans. He smiled down at her when she said how much she liked this

"I love your pussy too, but you have a special talent for giving head. This is the ultimate gift a woman can give to a man" he said, smiling as he panted in pleasure

"I also love to eat you out. I like to take care of your needs" he said, smiling

She grinned up at him, her lips wrapped tightly around his girth. Pulling back with a soft pop, she smiled. "I thought the greatest gift a woman could give a man was babies."

"Well...I was talking about it from the point of view of what goes on in the bedroom" he said

"Please keep doing that. I'll return the favor. You know I'll do a good job" he said, smirking as he smiled down to her

She smirked, sitting up. "And if I don't want to?" She asked,crawling over him and leaning down.to whisper in his ear. "I need you inside of me James. So badly." Her voice was ragged with lust. She ground down against him, massaging herself and him at the same time.

"Ok than. I can't say no to you" he said

He sat up and laid her out in front of him. Kissing her full lips he slipped himself in, and began to thrust into her. His hands held her legs far apart, his entire length pounding rapidly in her, groaning loudly.

A groan left her as he slid into her folds. Her slick arousal eased his way. Clinging to him, her entire body was rocked up into the bed with the force of his thrusts. "My James!" She gasped, pleasure building. "I am almost there!"

"So am I!!!" he groaned desperately as he pounded harder and harder into her, knowing full well she could take it. He leaned over and embraced her close as he fucked her as hard and fast as he could, his embrace pulling himself even deeper within her. He felt the pressure of the orgasm building up, so he clenched kegals to stall. His lips kissed up her neck, and captured her lips, his tongue knotting aggressively with her's

Her lithe legs wrapped around his pistoning hips, pulling him deeper as they embraced and he pounded into her. Pulling back from the kiss, she moved her mouth by his ear. "Don't pull out this time. I want to feel it all." She whispered raggedly.

He groaned and continued thrusting, the sound of their hips colliding as he fucked her steadily increasing in rhythm.

"Wait, but that would get you pregnant" he said

"Don't you want your revenge?" he asked, slowing down slightly, although still keeping a brisk rhythm

She frowned. "But it is not guarenteed to happen." Already she was clenching around his pistoning shaft, poised on the very edge of orgasm. "Besides, if it were to happen we would be done long before the baby's arrival yes?" She asked, sounding a bit hurt and upset.

He nodded and kissed her lips passionately. His tongue ravaged her mouths as he breathed through his nose as he continued to pound into her wet pussy. He was at the exact brink of orgasm, having crossed the path of no return. He desperately moaned trying to keep himself from cumming before she did. His hand grasped her left breast roughly and he pounded harder and harder into her, breaking the kiss and moaning loudly as he threw back his head in ecstasy, feeling the first spasms of his orgasm.

A loud, gasping cry left her as his pounding thrusts sent her over the edge at the exact moment he also peaked. Her sheath cleched down around his spasming cock and she felt the beginning spurts of his orgasm. It was hot inside of her, the sensation making her moan loudly as she milked him for more.

He moaned loudly as he continued to thrust into her as his intense orgasm peaked. He leaned over and gently kissed her neck as his cock spasmed and erupted. After about a minute he came down from his orgasm and pulled out slowly, relishing the last bit of heat that he felt within her. He collapsed next to her and panted, kissing her cheek gently.

"That was amazing" he said to her

She nodded, breathless. Her entire body trembled gently with aftershocks. That was the most intense session they had yet. Reaching down, she ran her fingers through the gooey fluid that was leaking from her lips. Looking at it for a moment, she brought it up to her lips and her tongue darted out, cleaning the mess off her fingers. A smile was on her lips. "I like the way you taste James." She whispered hoarsely, snuggling into his side.

Smiled and gently held her, kissing her lips gently.

"Would you like to bathe and do a little more? If you are too tired to than I understand, but I just want to have a great night with you before we head off" he said, gently caressing her stomach as he kissed her ear

She smiled. "How about we bathe together then continue?" She asked, a playful smile on her lips before she bent down and took his flat nipple into her mouth, sucking and licking at it as he had done hers.

"Sounds like a plan" he said, smirking

He got up, fully aware of his nudity, and ran a bath in the tub. Once the bathwater filled the tub he smiled as she walked in.

"After you" he said, smiling

Back
Top Bottom