Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dude X MiseryCloud

"None of that matters. Bring us the redskin whore and we won't have any problems." The voice on the other side of the door was deep, authoritive and several cheers and agreements could be heard. "Ain't no use you getting hurt over a dirty indian son."

He kicked opened the door and pistol-whipped the first person in front of him

"I'm a dirty Indian son. I'm still a lot cleaner than you!!!" he yelled, beginning to brawl. He ended up beating up half the people there, before the sheriff arrived and fired a shot up into the ceiling with a shotgun

"Ok calm down everyone" the sheriff yelled

"This man here is responsible for taking down three killers! It is because of men like him that you folks can sleep easier tonight" he said, walking up the steps. By this time the crowd calmed down, scared of the old geezer. He walked up to the deputy (who organized this mob) and spit on his boot before decking him in the face

"Now, I don't want any of you sonsabitches messing with James or his lady friend" said the sheriff, he spotted Willow underneath the bed, and tipped his hat, smiling

"How'd you do ma'am" he said

He turned to James, who worked under the sheriff before, and whispered to him

"You bagged a really good looking one" the sheriff said, smirking

Willow cautiously stood up, tugging down the shirt. She moved behind James, peeking out from around him. She had no idea what the man had said but he seemed friendly. The others however didn't and the hatred in their gazes made her cower down in fear.

MiseryChord said:
Willow cautiously stood up, tugging down the shirt. She moved behind James, peeking out from around him. She had no idea what the man had said but he seemed friendly. The others however didn't and the hatred in their gazes made her cower down in fear.

"Ok James, get your things, and get your girl dressed. I know a better place for you to stay" said the sheriff

James nodded, and put on a shirt

"Willow, put something on, we're leaving" he said to her

The girl nodded, tugging off his shirt and pulling on her still damp dress and moccasins. She pulled the shirt over the dress like a coat. Moving close,.she stood right by him, eyes darting about warily. "Where are we going James?" She asked, seeing several men sneer when she spoke in her native language.

"Where are you taking us?" James said

"Madame Loutrec's saloon" Sheriff Wallach said

"You're taking us to a cathouse?!?" James asked, in amazement

"Well, the Madame doesn't have any racial prejudice, the rooms are nice, and since I happen to know them pretty well, I'm pretty sure I can arrange free room and board for the two of you" Wallach said

"Well...uh...according to Wallach we are going to a cathouse. But I trust him. We'll be safe" James said to Willow, gently holding her hand

When they were outside he clasped his hands together to help Willow get on her horse

Her brow furrowed in confusion as James told her where they were going. A house of cats? How absurd. She pictured many of the fluffy animals she had seen with some of the passing settlers. At that she was more confused as James helped her onto the brown gelding that had taken to her. She patted the big animal's neck and gently nudged him with her heels to get him moving.

When they arrived they went inside the 'establishment' and soon were greeted by a 40 year old woman smoking a cigarette through a cigarette holder. She was very attractive for her age. She wore a very low cut red dress, showing her ample cleavage She greeted Wallach warmly.

"Hey you...what have you been up to lately. And who's your handsome friend?" she asked, going over to James and giving him a seductive look

"Hey handsome, if you've come for a good time, you came to the right place" she said, moving up closely and running a finger down his chest

James backed away shyly

"Well you see, we need a place to stay. I was staying at the inn across town, and the people there didn't take to kindly to Willow here" he said, stepping aside to reveal Willow

"Oh..but she is incredible!!! How can they not like her" Loutrec said, walking around her, looking at her every curve

"Well Madame, she's an Indian, and they didn't like her. They need a place to stay for a while, and I was hoping that you can oblige" said Wallach

"Well, of course. It would be nice seeing this fresh hunk of meat around. To many old farts come here" Loutrec said, looking at the aged sheriff

"Plus, I can't turn this poor thing away" she said, giving Willow a kind smile

Willow looked around, bewildered, once they walked inside. She looked at the red haired woman as she spoke, her words foreign. Anger bubbled up in her as the woman dragged a finger over James's chest. When she circled her, Willow stiffened, her eyes watching closely. She felt like a piece of meat and the woman was the starved wolf. Moving closer, she stepped into James, scooting up against his broad back and peeking out at the woman.

"Well she is certainly shy, and a bit defensive of her man" Loutrec said

"Alright, come up. I have a room ready for you" she said, leading them upstairs

As they walked through the Saloon, many girls looked at the exotic creature that was Willow, and some looked over at James, and giggled amongst themselves. Eventually they got to there room

"Ok James, I'll leave you two alone" said Wallach, before departing with Loutrec

It was a rather spacious room, with a bathroom and an even better bed then the one before.

"Are you ok Willow? Would you like something to eat?" he asked her, putting his things down and taking off his hat.

"I am fine. Just...out of place." She replied softly. She plucked at the ratty bucksin dress, frowning a bit. "James...why choose me?" She asked suddenly.

"What do you mean?" he asked, taking off his shirt and laying down on the bed, exhausted from the entire day.

She sat down at the foot with her back to him. "I am not white woman. I cause only trouble and cannot even speak for myself around your people." She replied, nimble fingers picking at the bead work on the dress. "And I am not beautiful like other woman."

"What are you talking about?!? You're very beautiful!!" he said, sitting up and gently wrapping his arms around her shoulders

"You are very kind, gentle, and not pretentious like most women" he said, gently kissing her cheek

"And if you want, I can teach you to speak my language" he said to her

She looked up at him, looking as if she could cry. "I would like that. Maybe then I'll be wanted by pale faces." She said with a slightly hopeful tone.

"You've been through a lot today. I understand. But don't worry, better times will be ahead. It will be hard, but look up ok?" he said, gently holding her, rubbing up and down her back slowly

"Ok James." She replied, yawning softly. "I need sleep. Our day has tired me." She said, pulling off the shirt, dress and moccasins before climbing under the covers and settling into the soft bed. Smiling, she patted the space beside her, looking up at him.

He smiled and took his pants off before sliding underneath the covers near her. He than warmly embraced her, and kissed her lips gently, slowly slipping his tongue in. He didn't want to have another go, but he wanted a good make out session before going to sleep

One small hand came to rest on his cheek as she eagerly returned the kiss. Her lips opened to accept his tongue as she scooted close until their flesh was pressed together.

He gently caressed her back as she brought herself closer to him. He slowly circled his tongue in her mouth, and enjoyed every part of her warm embrace. He soon began breathing heavily through his nose as the kiss deepened

She pulled away gently, needing to come up for air. Her breathing was ragged abd her ample breasts pressed into his chest with each heaving intake of air.

"You are a much better kisser than I am" he said to her, looking down at her perfect tits, and gently grasped one, playing with the nipple with his thumb

"And these are perfect" he said, smiling

A small almost inaudible moan left her as his rough thumb brushed over her nipple, hardening it completely. Her hands moved over his broad chest, feeling the thick slab of muscle there. "I am glad you think so." She replied with a smile.

He kissed her lips one more time before curling into her, cuddling her gently

"Good night Willow" he said, nuzzling her

She cuddled into him, kissing his chest. "Goodnight." She replied, yawning softly and closing her eyes.

Back
Top Bottom