Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dude X MiseryCloud

"How does it feel?" he asked her, kissing her neck and slowly thrusting into her, fondling her breast with his hand

She gasped softly as he went deeper with one thrust. "its starting to."

He groaned softly, feeling her tight and wet pussy. He than slowly began to thrust into her, more confident that he was hurting her. As he began to rhythmically fuck her, he slowly trailed his tongue over her lips, and soon began nipping at her neck

She moaned softly, throwing her head back in pleasure as he moved within her. her hands clenched in the bedsheets, nails tearing them slightly. She moved her hips up to him as he thrust, the sound of their skin meeting filling the room along with their moans and breathing.

He groaned loudly and began to pick up speed. He soon began thrusting into her very fast, going down to lick her nipple. After about 10 minutes he slowed down

"Do you want to try another position?" he asked, panting

She brushed back his sweaty hair. "If that is what you wish." Her voice was strained from her trying to catch her breath. Her body trembled softly and she unwrapped her legs from around him.

He gently kissed her lips before lying down in front of her

"Go ahead and mount me, and start to ride me" he said, admiring her body as it glistened with sweat. He wanted her to take charge for a little while

She did as he instructed, climbing over him and guiding him back into her. She looked down at him then, unsure of what to do at that point.

She nodded, moving her hips in circles. Her hands tangled in his hair, holding his head to her sweaty breast as she moaned softly. Again, she felt the pressure building in her loins, her legs beginning to tremble. Her moans grew louder, peaking as the pressure burst with the second orgasm of her life.

He groaned and thrusted upward into her hard and fast. He than laid her down and began pounded into her hard. After another 15 minutes he groaned loudly, feeling himself coming close to his climax. He soon pulled out of her, and moaned in pleasure as he orgasmed very intensely again. He collapsed next to her, panting as he gently stroked her cheek

"How was it?" he asked her, smiling

She smiled, stroking his arm softly as she cuddled into his side for warmth as the sweat on her body began cooling. "It was good James." She replied softly, kissing his sweaty chest. "Was I good for you as well?" She asked, looking up at him with a sleepy smile.

"Yes" he said, holding her. After a while of cuddling in each other's arms, James sat up and looked Willow

"Willow, there are a couple of things I want to ask you" he said

She had dozed off but opened her eyes when he sat up. "Yes?" She rubbed at her eyes to wipe the sleep from them.

"Today I checked when I was turning in the corpses for the bounty I looked at the bounty for the entire Hobbes gang. They were the ones who slaughtered everyone in your village. The bounty is 20,000 dollars" he said

"I have two choices for you. The first is the easier one: I know another Cheyenne village about 20 miles from here. I can take you there, and you'll never have to see me again. You'll be with your own people, and you will be safe" he said

"The second one is more dangerous: I teach you how to shoot, and we go after all 30 members of the gang, and I let you keep half the bounty. From there we can go our separate ways, and with 10,000 dollars you can start a new life for yourself" he said to her

She mulled it over for a moment before looking up at him. "I go with the second however there is one part I do not like about that plan." She stated, looking him straight in the eye.

"The part where we go our seperate ways." She answered honestly, her gaze unwavering as she looked up at him.

He smiled. He genuinely wanted a relationship with her. He felt a real connection, plus there lovemaking was so passionate. He leaned in and kissed her, laying down under her, bringing her on top of him.

"Good." he said, kissing her lips deeply

She smiled, kissing him back passionately. But it was interrupted by angry knocking, no beating, on the door to their room. She jerked the covers over herself, her eyes wide and fearful.

He quickly put on his pants and grabbed his gun

"Get down Willow" he said, looking through the peephole

She nodded, climbing down on the opposite side of the bed after pulling on his shirt over her naked body. Her hands trembled in fear as she peeked out from under the bed at the door, her breathing shallow.

Back
Top Bottom