Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dude X MiseryCloud

He knew that she orgasmed, and he gave her a few more licks before kissing her pussy. He sat up and admired her body.

"Did you like it?" he asked her, moving up and kissing her lips softly

She could taste herself on his lips as she panted softly. "W-what was it?" She asked breathlessly. Her hands rubbed at his broad shoulders as he hovered over her.

"Well, I imagine you felt your first orgasm" he said

"I wanted to orally pleasure you before we go further" he said, kissing her lips

"You taste very good by the way" he said, kissing her ear and caressing her sides gently

A shiver went through her as he kissed her ear, his big hands stroking her quivering sides. "I am glad you like my taste." She replied. "I-I wish to taste you as well." She replied, blushing softly.

He gently kissed her soft cheek

"I'd like that" he said, gently touching her soft lips

"But I don't want to force you to do anything you don't want to do. If you don't want to put me in your mouth you don't have to" he added

"If you want, you can just stroke me, or we can skip that..." he said, gently rubbing her flat stomach

She looked up at him through her lashes. "I want to. But you will have to show me how to." She replied softly, shivering under his touch.

He nodded, gently planting a kiss high on her cheek, right under her eye. He than got up, and went to the bathroom, quickly getting the bottle of message oil near the bathtub. He than walked back to her, and placed the bottle on the nightstand.

"This is in case you decide to just use your hands on me" he explained

He than reached down to his belt buckle, a bulge outlining his raging hard-on. He unbuckled his belt and unzipped his fly, dropping his jeans to his ankles. He stepped out of his pants and layer down on the bed beside her. Through the fabric of his boxers was a clear outline of his massive dick. Just a little bit of cloth separated her from his manhood.

He gently kissed her lips, sliding his tongue in, and encircling her's passionately as he gently ran his fingers through her hair.

She groaned softly into his mouth as his tongue wrestled with hers. A hesitant hand moved to rub over the tented bulge in his underwear. He was quite large and hard and hot. She looked down in curiosity as she felt a small wet patch on his boxers. "What is that?" She asked, running her fingertips over it.

He groaned when Willow's hand touched him

"That is my cock" he groaned, kissing her lips

"And the wetness is my precum" he groaned, tensing his kegals to make his cock stand more erect in her hands

She gasped as he became more erect. Moving down, she pulled down his boxers, a surprised gasp leaving her as his cock bounced out, almost hitting her face before slapping against his belly. She tossed the boxers to the side and looked over him curiously, running her fingers lightly over his scrotum then up his length to the tip. "It is so big." She said, looking up at him. "And unlike those of the men from the village. Theirs are really small and wrinkly." She touched the mushroom shaped head. "And they don't have this." She had only ever saw soft penises with foreskin over the head.

James was very proud of his manhood. Not only was it reasonably long and thick (standing at 9 inches), but the tip curved up ever so slightly. He groaned softly when she tugged down his underwear and began to gently caress his scrotum and shaft with her soft hands. He groaned as he fingers reached the tip of his uncircumcised column

When she talked about the men of her village he grew curious, wondering if she did anything in the past.

"I thought you said you were a virgin? Do the Cheyenne often walk naked?" he asked her

She looked up at him. "I have never lain with a man. I have only seen the men of my village naked and unaroused. In the summer months it is sometimes too hot for clothing."

"Ah, I see" he said to her, gently running his fingers through her gorgeous dark hair

"Let's see what you can do to give my dick some love" he said, smirking

"Can you start with licking the head gently? Than you can start licking the rest of it" he suggested to her

She looked at his penis for a moment, trying to figure out what he meant by the head. She decided he meant the tip and she leaned down, supporting herself on his strong thighs and touching her tongue to the purplish end, licking a little.

His kegals reflexively clenched, causing his cock to spring up away from her tongue, before landing on it again. He groaned gently at her teasing.

"That's a good start" he said, looking down at her.

She looked up at him, smiling, before dragging the flat ofr her tongue from his scrotum to the very tip, playing a bit with the little slit there.

He groaned loudly at that, feeling the contours of her tongue caress his balls, and his tip. It was very intuitive of her to start playing with the slit of his head

"Keep doing that" he said

"And you can use your hands" he said, gently taking her hands, and placing them at either side of the shaft, gesturing for her to gently rub it

"Do what comes natural to you" he added

He never had problems lasting in bed, but he always preferred to be sucked off before the main event. And since it has been a while since he laid with a woman, he would savor every moment with Willow, especially since he was particularly attracted to her

She nodded, moving her hands how he intructed while she continued her play with his slit. One hand wandered down to cup his balls, hefting their weight and marveling at the way the orbs inside the loose skin seemed to evade her touch.

He writhed in pleasure under her, but was careful not to buck his hips up, and accidentally gag her.

"Start sucking it" he said

"Bring it in your mouth, and pull with your lips. Don't hesitate to get it wet" he groaned

"Don't go too deep at first" he groaned

She did as he asked, sucking him into her mouth and rubbing her tongue on the thick, pulsating vein underneath. Carefully, she began taking him deeper and deeper, being careful not to gag herself.

He groaned in pleasure under her, letting her take control. For her first time giving head she was doing very well. Her lips were soft and her tongue was agile. His stomach muscles clenched and unclenched, and every once in a while his kegals tensed, causing his already rock hard cock to get even harder

"You're doing very well" he said, breathing heavily

"Don't worry, I'll warn you when I'm about to cum" he said

She pulled away and looked up at him, wiping her lips. "Warn me?" She asked, having never heard of this cum he spoke of.

He groaned in disappointment when she stopped, but sighed and looked up to her

"I'll warn you when I climax, and am about to shoot my semen, so that it won't end up in your mouth or on your face" he said to her, gently reaching down and bringing his finger to her lips

She nodded in understandin. Her mouth opened and she sucked his finger into it, wrapping her toungue around it sensually. Her hands moved to rub him while her mouth was busy.

He groaned under her, and took his finger away, eager to feel her mouth on him again.

"That feels soooo good" he groaned out from under her

Back
Top Bottom