Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dude X MiseryCloud

"I checked them before we left camp today. " he said.

The plan was for them to catch up to their camp, and ambush them from the cliff overlooking their camp. They would snipe them from afar, keeping themselves out of danger. They soon came to a cliff overlooking their camp, and James laid down on his stomach to get a better view

"Ok, I'll go on the cliff to the right so we can get them in our crossfires. You know what to do." he said

He than tilted her hat back slightly and gently kissed her lips, hoping that it won't be the last time he'd be able to do that. He than took the rifle and some extra ammo, and silently made his way to his perch.

She watched as he moved to the cliff, silently loading her rifle. She crawled onto her stomach and took aim at one of the men sitting around the camp fire. She cocked the gun, finger squeezing on the trigger as she waited for his signal to fire.

He soon scored a headshot, and that's when all hell broke loose. After many minutes of him and Willow raining hell on them, soon only two men were left. He shot at the man, but soon saw Tomas mount a horse to try and escape. He loaded his last bullet and took aim.

He hesitated at first. It was a tricky shot, but he knew that Willow would kill him if he stole her kill. Besides they needed to question him as to the whereabouts of the other two members of the gang. Taking aim, he finally squeezed the trigger. The bullet hit him in the knee, and with a yelp the man fell of his steed

"He's all yours Willow" he said, getting off his stomach and going towards his horse

"Remember we need to question him first" he added, mounting his horse

Willow brushed a strand of sweaty hair back from her face as she made her way to her horse and rode down to where the man lay, whimpering. He drew his pistol, firing and grazing her arm. Her shot was well aimed and took out his hand, effectively disarming him. She clamped a hand over the bleeding wound on her shoulder and kicked his guns away, snarling. "Better hurry up before he bleeds out James." She commented.

"F*ck you!!!" he yelled, punching the man out and quickly wrapping his hand

"Are you alright?" he asked, very concerned over her well being.

He slowly moved over to her, and gently pulled the jacket off of her wounded shoulder. He soon took out a bottle of rubbing alcohol.

"This will sting a bit" he warned, before rubbing it onto her wound to disinfect it, and placed a bandage on it. He gently kissed her cheek afterwords, before tying the man up and putting him on his horse. They only were going to collect the bounty on his head. 8 men were too much to carry, and their bounties were to little to bother with.

She smiled, though it was strained. "I am fine. It's only a graze wound." A small hiss left her as he poured on the alcohol. Looking at the man, she sighed. "Still two more to go. And I'm dog tired." She stated wearily, leaning into James.

MiseryChord said:
She smiled, though it was strained. "I am fine. It's only a graze wound." A small hiss left her as he poured on the alcohol. Looking at the man, she sighed. "Still two more to go. And I'm dog tired." She stated wearily, leaning into James.

"Well, it's only a half an hour ride to the nearest town. We can interrogate him now, kill him, and collect the bounty." he said gently embracing her

He fetched a bottle of water and splashed his face. When the man came too, James roughly grabbed his throat.

"Move and you die!!!" he said

"Fuck you and yer Indian whore!!!!" the man yelled, spitting in his face

James wiped his face and than slapped him

"Listen you shit, were is Frank Vallos and Wayne Briddle?" he asked

"Why should I tell you!!!" the man retorted

James kicked him over and than pinned his arm behind his back, causing great pressure to his shoulder

"I'm going to ask again. The more you refuse the more bones I break!!!!" he yelled

The man yelled and bucked.

"Fine! I give! Last I heard they were heading for Texas!!!" he said, yelping

"Were where they going?!!" James yelled, applying more pressure to his arm

"El Paso!!!" the man yelled in pain

James let go and walked to Willow

"We got what we wanted. He's all yours now" he said to her

She nodded, her face impassive as she moved over to the man. "Should I end your miserable life quickly or should I make it hurt?" She hissed, kicking him as she cirled around him. Retrieving a large hunting knife, she pressed it to his neck. One quick swipe and only gurgling was heard as she stepped away, eyes glittering with tears.

After the man expired he hogtied him and placed him on his horse

"Well that's one down, two more to go." he said mounting his horse and began riding with her towards town

"I can't wait to sleep on a bed again. I'm tired as hell, and my back hurts from sleeping on the ground" he said

"Plus we have to restock our supplies" he added

"I agree." She said softly. Hopefully they would have some intimate time. Due to hunting the men, their sex life was barely existent. She ached for him to be wedged deep inside of her. "I look forward to a bed mostly." She added, looking over at him heatedly and wondering if he caught her drift.

He smirked and rode closer to her. He soon leaned over and kissed her lips hotly. Although they had moments in-between bounties to rest in a town and explore the relationship further, they hadn't done anything in about 2 weeks. He ached for her as well

"Don't worry, we'll be there soon." he said, smirking

They soon rode into town, and picked up the money for the bounty. They then headed towards a hotel and checked in. It was a higher class establishment, so they didn't mind the fact that a white man and an native were seen together.

He opened the door and walked into their room. It was a nice clean room with a larger bed. He soon took off his hat and coat and sat down a bit on the edge of the bed, before lying down, groaning in relief and exhaustion.

She took off her hat and gun belt, laying them on the desk. She slid off her boots, sitting on the edge of the bed opposite of him. A sigh left her as she relaxed, her back sore from the ride. "I think I am going to get a bath if you'd like to join me."

He rolled over on his belly and smiled, scooting over to kiss her forehead

"I'd love too" he said, getting up to run the water. The hotel room came with a larger porcelain bath, certainly more luxurious than they were accustomed too. He soon took off his shirt and and than unbuckled his pants. Standing in nothing but his boxers he dipped his hand into the water to make sure it was warm.

Willow stood in the doorway, watching him from behind. Her bottom lip was between her teeth as she looked him over. Already, her body grew ready for him, her sex moistening and drooling for the hard cock hidden behind that thin fabric. Stripping, she walked up behind him quietly, wrapping her arms around him and rubbing over his chisled abs. "I have missed your body." She whispered in their native tongue, kissing the nape of his neck.

He groaned and gently slid his hand over hers as she assuringly caressed his abs. His cock was begging to become more erect, and was forming a tent in his boxers. Her speaking in their native tongue only added to the arousal that he felt.

"I missed your sweet carress" he replied in their language, turning around and kissing her lips, slipping his tongue in to ravage her mouth. He soon broke away from her and slipped his boxers off. His cock was still not fully hardened, but many veins were engorged with blood as his cock slowly became more and more aroused

"After you" he said, gesturing her to the tub.

She smiled, climbing in and scooting up to make room for him behind her. "Hurry up. I need to have you inside me my love." She whispered raggedly, rubbing herself under the water.

He smirked and climbed in behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist as moved her hand away and began to finger her.

"All in good time" he said, kissing her neck

"Do you want to get right to it, or can we take our time with foreplay?" he asked her, kissing her ear

She whimpered, helplessly clenching around his fingers as they plunged into her. "Ah! Umm f-foreplay....please." She groaned. "Don't you dare stop fingering my cunt." She ordered.

He groaned and kissed her neck as his hand traveled up to fondle her breasts. His curved fingers soon found her clit, and he smirked as he fingered it rapidly, his hands grasping her large breast, hefting it slightly

"What will you do to me in return?" he whispered, gently kissing up and down her neck

She couldn't think straight as he figered her, rubbing her clit. "Uh-ummm w-whatever you want me to."

"Alright" he said, smirking as he fingered her harder, pulling her up and closer to her. As he continued to tease her clit, the water in the tub began to splash around. His free hand caressed up her side adoringly.

She groaned, throwing her head back against his shoulder and arching her spine. Her hands clenched at the porcelin walls of the tub as water splashed onto the floor. "B-baby!" She cried. Her body grew more tense with each plunge of his fingers into her pussy.

"Yes my love?" he asked, planting hot and wet kisses. He nipped at her neck roughly as he pulled her even closer into his embrace, her wet and arched back contouring his torso, his growing hardness limply brushing against her back.

"Do you like it?" he asked, plunging another finger into her, teasing her clit and fingering her vigorously. In their time together they both explored each other, and knew what they both liked.

Her spread thighs trembled as she whimpered. Her orgasm was close to consuming her as his fingers plunged into her clenching opening. "I love it!" She groaned raggedly, clenching her teeth as the pressure continued to build deep in her stomach. "I-I'm gonna cum James!" She cried, hips jerking.

He nipped at her neck roughly as her body quaked, knowing that she was about to reach her climax. His fingers never stopped moving within her, and his hand squeezed her breast roughly, the tip of his hard erection poking into her lower back gently.

"Mmmmm...I love it when you scream" he mumbled, probing her clit with the tips of his fingers

Back
Top Bottom