Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dude X MiseryCloud

Willow grinned, stepping into the warm water and sighing happily as it eased the ache between her thighs. She closed her eyes for a moment, relishinb it before a smile curved her lips and she pulled him into the water with her, sitting on his lap, their sexes nestled against one another.

He smiled and gently ran his hands over her body. He reached for some soap in order to cleanse themselves. Slowly rubbing the bar over her body, he gently grasped hefted her breast, obviously one of the features that he loved about her. After washing themselves off, he gently kissed her lips and got out of the tub, drying himself off

"So...you said you like how I taste. Would you care for another sample?" he asked her, smirking

She grinned wickedly and pulled him closer, wrapping her hands around his cock and stroking slowly. "I would love another." She whispered huskily. He had created a monster, a seductress out of a simple native girl. She licked over her full lips suggestively. "Would you like a sample of me as well?" She purred.

"Yes I would" he said smirking, moaning as she stroked him with her soft hands. He noted how well she rotated her wrists as her palms came over the tip

"On another note I want to set something straight: I care very much for you, so if I say anything or do anything to you that makes you uncomfortable, tell me and I'll stop." he said

"You don't have to do all of this just to please me" he added

She smiled sweetly up at him. "I enjoy what you ask me to do James. Very much so." She replied, standing on tiptoe to kiss him deeply and hotly, her tongue licking at his erotically.

He groaned and wrapped his arms around her. He kissed her back, his tongue sliding along her's as he gently grabbed her ass. She soon overwhelmed him in the kiss, his muffled moans becoming more desperate. He broke the kiss and smiled, picking her up, not caring that she was dripping wet. He carried her over to the bed and smiled, plopping her down.

"Anything in particular you'd like me to do to you?" he asked, smiling as he hovered over her and kissed her lips softly

She was breathless, her face and chest flushed as she looked up at him. Her breasts were heaving with her hectic breaths. "J-just touch me. In any way you desire my love." She whispered huskily, biting her lower lip.

He smirked and pushed her legs so that she was fully on the bed. Kissing her lips briefly he broke the kiss and gently kissed down her heaving abdomen, passing her pelvis and kissing down her right leg adoringly. He lingered on her inner thigh for a while, kissing and suckling on the soft skin before going to her pussy. Licking his lips suggestively he traced her outer lips with the tip of his tongue. Looking up to her for a reaction he slowly moved his head over and slithered his tongue in, maintaining eye contact the entire time. His hands slowly caressed her lower abdomen lovingly as he slowly lapped at her clitoris.

She groaned softly, his teasing touches driving her crazy. A sharp hiss left her as he finally licled her quivering pussy, his tongue hot against her tender flesh. When the muscle flicked over her swollen clit, she nearly jack-knifed in the bed with a cry of pleasure. Her hands fisted in the sheets, holding tightly as her hips bucked up, seeing the heat of his mouth.

Groaning in approval of her reaction, he began to flick his tongue at her clit rapidly. Slowly moving his head side-to-side, he circled his tongue in her, than cradled at her pearl once again, breathing heavily through his nose. He briefly pulled his tongue out, a thin line of saliva trailing from her opening, before going back in, lapping even faster at her sweet spot, bringing two fingers of his left hand into her, stimulating her clitoris gently.

She groaned loudly, her hips undulating to his mouth. "J-James!" She panted, her big breasts heaving. "I am close!" Her moans grew more frantic, higher in pitch, as she began climbing the peak towards a mind-blowing orgasm.

Groaning in approval of her reactions, he continued to slither his entire tongue inside of her as her hips bucked and undulated rhythmically under his head, causing it to bob every so often. When she said she was close, he continued to lap mercilessly into her, hoping to exploit the hypersensitivity of her impeding climax to intensify her orgasm.

Her stomach contracted sharply before she let out a shrill scream that reverberated off the walls. She bucked hard as her heart stuttered and her body clenched in orgasm. Her fluids spurted from her spasming opening, soaking the bed beneath her as she writed and whimpered until she became painfully sensitive.

He moaned as he lapped up her essence, kissing her pussy a few more times and gently teasing her labia after she orgasmed.

"Feel good?" he asked as he slowly kissed up her abdomen, and slowly to her lips.

"Mmmm...I love eating you out" he said, smirking

She panted heavily, kissing him back. She could taste herself on his lips and lapped at them eagerly. "It felt wonderful. I like when you do it too." She grinned, laying back as she grew sleepy.

He smiled and kissed her lips. His cock was painfully hard, and he wanted to get off. He however saw that she was very tired, so he laid down next to her and gently kissed her cheek.

"Are you going to do anything to me? If you're too tired I understand. We can just go to sleep if you want" he said, wrapping his arms around her

She smiled softly. "Do not be angry with me but our earlier events tired me out as well as the orgasm you just gave me." She chuckled, snuggling into him. "I am sorry." She yawned softly.

He nodded, understanding

"Alright, I understand" he said, cuddling into her and kissing her lips gently.

He threw the blanket over them, and curled into her for warmth, soon falling asleep.

She nodded, having trouble falling asleep. Sighing, she watched him as he slept, stroking his cheek gently.

He groaned gently and nuzzled into her in his sleep, his arm draped lightly over her waist, as his legs entwined with hers. Feeling her warmth he smiled as he slumbered

(are you setting something up, or do you want to move ahead?)

(We can move ahead)

She smiled softly and snuggled up to him, her head agaimst his chest. The sound of his steady heartbeat soon lulled her to a peaceful sleep.

(4 Months later)

James lead his steed through the thick foliage of the forest, with Willow and her horse close behind them. Over the last 4 months he taught Willow how to shoot, and they were tracking down one of the last 3 outlaws who massacred her tribe 4 months ago. Willow was a really quick learner, and she was very good at sniping from long range, and her quickdraw was deceptively quick too. She as well began to speak English, but somehow James always preferred to speak to her in Cheyenne when they were alone together, there own native tongue an intimate and special bond between them.

He slowly unfurled the wanted poster for the outlaw they were tracking: a man with a savage scar across his left eye named Gerald Tomas

"According to the Cheyenne trappers that we met earlier, they saw a man matching Tomas' description about 4 miles south of here" he whispered to her

Willow looked at the poster, adjusting the leather breeches she wore as they pulled a bit when she shifted in the saddle. "There's a river in that area. His camp may be there." She replied in English.

He looked to her and nodded. Over the past 4 months she took to wearing western clothing. He had to admit that those leather pants showed off her gorgeous legs and ass perfectly. But now was not the time for that.

"They said that he had about 8 men with them. You still want to take him on your own right?" he asked her

"I'll handle the others, but be careful my love" he said

She nodded. "Yes. Tomas is mine to deal with." She replied icily. Her dark brown hat sheiled her eyes, hiding them in shadow. "You be careful as well. Do you need me to cover you with the rifle?" She asked, checking that her guns were loaded and ready.

Back
Top Bottom