Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for roleplays (FxF)(New Craving)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissM

Star
Welcome to my Revamped Request Thread
Right now I'm looking for mainly fantasy roleplays. Evil witches, succubi, fae, monster girls, and the like are all welcome. Just no werewolves or vampires please. If you want to try a certain pairing or want to discuss a plot, you can send me a message. Kink and bdsm are also encouraged, just no scat, incest or gore. I try to write 2-3 paragraphs per post, but I typically mirror the person I roleplay with. If you give me more to work with, I will try to give you longer replies in response. FxF or FxFuta.

I prefer to roleplay over YIM, but I may RP of PM if it's a scene I'm really excited about. I usually write around 1-2 paragraphs per post, although intros may be longer. If you write significantly more than that on a regular basis, I will warn you that I most likely will not be able to keep up. If you send me one liners, I will get bored and end the RP.

The following are a plots I want to try, but I'm willing to alter them as long as the basic ideas remain intact. I will play either role, unless otherwise stated. Please, don't be shy to message me with ideas. If you can come up with an idea that we both enjoy and put forth some effort into making it happen, I will almost certainly enjoy roleplaying with you. Titles in color are those I am most interested in playing.

Plots and Pairings

New Monster Mom: Everybody knows that there's only one effective way for monsters to breed - use human women. However, not every monster girl is dominant or forceful enough to take their humans the old fashioned way. That's where I come in. I offer my services to shy and lonely monsters looking to start families of their own. For a small fee, you can have any willing female of your choice delivered directly to your home. (Consensual breeding, no gore or vore)

The Curse of Obedience: While on a dig in Egypt, an archaeologist discover's a ruby ring that she decides to secretly keep for herself. Unfortunately, she doesn't realize that this ring carries a curse. For as long as she wears the ring, she must obey every command given to her, no matter what. And unless she breaks the curse, the ring will never come off. When she chooses to confide in an old friend, will she try to help her or will she have some (maybe not so) innocent fun with her first?

Shrinking: After an experiment goes wrong, a scientist now finds herself stuck being the size of a barbie doll. Now she's at the mercy of a rival and her only chance of ever returning to normal is appeasing this sadistic woman. The only problem is, this woman seems to have other plans. (Can be modified for a fantasy setting)

That Which You Cannot Put Down: A young witch, desperate for power, bites off more than she can chew when she summons a creature she can't quite control. She intends to send the creature after her enemies, but what will she do when it turns on her? (The creature can be a demon, succubus, monster girl, or something else entirely. Non-con)

Heart of Steel: In the not so distant future, robotics have advanced to the point that incredibly life-like androids have become a common part of society. They are nearly identical to humans in every way, and the only way to tell them apart is by checking them for a mark that is imprinted on their bodies at the time of creation. These androids normally live as laborers, but a handful of them are created to be special companions and designed with special intelligence. One of these highly intelligent androids has been sold as a sex doll against her will, and as much as she hates the idea, she doesn't have any say in the matter. Especially when her owner holds the controls that can turn the android into anything she wishes.

Love and Tentacles: Based off of the comic by humon. You would play a tentacula woman and I would play her human girlfriend. The plot is negotiable.

Fandoms

Although fandom roleplays are not my preference, with the right plot, I could be convinced to try one of the following:

One Piece
Fairy Tail
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy X
Mass Effect (2 or 3)
Pokemon
Sword Art Online

As a side note, I almost always prefer using OC's in fandom roleplays. You can ask about using existing characters if you already have a plot in mind and I will let you know if I'm interested.

RE: Looking for roleplays (FxF)

Would you be willing to do The Curse of Obedience or That Which You Cannot Put Down in PMs? I don't have Yahoo but I'd really like to take the submissive role in one of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom